Skip to content

Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Update v1.3.2053

Comments

• Cr4zyJCr4zyJ Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 208
    1.3 bgee: accomplished!! (And well done, might I add)
    1.3 bg2ee: aahhhhhhh????? Soon!!! Porting changes from bg1 to bg2. So they have a good head start? (Please tell me im right)
    1.3 bg2ee android beta: hope to see you very soon(er) :)
  • Sylvus_MoonbowSylvus_Moonbow Member Posts: 1,085
    Cahir said:

@Dee my standalone installer don't show apply patch option yet (only Play button is active). Should I worry or should I wait a bit longer for it? Seems that other have the patch accessible already...

Brave warrior @Cahir! Dee already specified about the reason here.
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    Well done one and all!

Onwards!

To patch 1.4 with adventure Y, X and Z included!
    ZoGarth said:

Huzzah... let the butt kicking for goodness begin anew. squeak... Yes Boo, even giant space hamsters can kick butts.

Even giant space hampsters need a tune up and a new coat of space hampster fur dye every once in a while!!!
    HUzzah!!!!!!
  • kaguanakaguana Member Posts: 1,328
    Anduin said:

Well done one and all!

Onwards!

To patch 1.4 with adventure Y, X and Z included!

Hmmm X is already out as "The black pits" so I think you should choose another latter maybe lets say A ;)

but yeah I agree Onwards ;)
  • kaguanakaguana Member Posts: 1,328
    They got a lot of secrets I wonder what more they got in the bag for us ????

me curious cat ;)

Keep your jorts on, we've got more in the can for tomorrow.

0_o !!!!!??!?!?!?!?#?!?#?!?32211!!1!!1??
    *mind blown with speculation*

I know what I hope you're going to say... either bg2ee: android.... no, that cant be it... must be HALF-LIFE 3!!!!!!!!!!! BEAMDOG will continue to finish other peoples trilogies!!!! ...whats that...im being told no on the hl3... oh well
  • AdulAdul Member Posts: 2,002
    edited August 2014
    For more fine quality wild speculation surrounding tomorrow's news, visit this topic.
  • MrSextonMrSexton Member Posts: 396
    @Dee‌ - no it's not...
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    You may need to restart your Beamdog client for it to show up.
  • Wandering_MinstrelWandering_Minstrel Member Posts: 197
    The Beamdog client keeps on freezing every time I try to start it.
    @Dee - just turned on my computer for the first time today. When I start BGEE ver 1.2 pops up instead of giving me the choice of downloading or playing 1.2.
  • O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
    I'm glad that the patch was finally released and it's certainly good for all the people who can now enjoy the game again. Unfortunately, this still can't be said for me, I still have to wait propably few months, if not more. And you know what I'm talking about, Overhaul.
  • Sylvus_MoonbowSylvus_Moonbow Member Posts: 1,085
    Noice! Downloading now!
    edited August 2014
    Notice! Not downloading now!
    Scratch that - downloading now! :D
    Try resetting your registration and signing back into the installer.
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    In progress, and wow, it's downloading quickly! Thank you for all of your hard work :)
    @Dee It freezes before those options show:
  • TheGraveDiggerTheGraveDigger Member Posts: 336
    Has Find Familiar causing death/low health when loading been fixed?

Has Find Familiar causing death/low health when loading been fixed?

Yes, should be.
  • SweetMagooMagoodleSweetMagooMagoodle Member Posts: 40
    edited August 2014
    Huzzah! Patchy goodness. Many thanks!
    Question 1) am i correct that Wizard slayer now causes spell failure chance with ranged attacks? I just tested it and the answer appears to be yes, but the kit description does not indicate such.
    Question 2) just want to know if the following is true for avenger spider form: Spider form is immune to web but does not have poison?
    Thanks!

This is in regards to the new patch which i am now using.
    Post edited by SweetMagooMagoodle on
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited August 2014

Question 2) just want to know if the following is true for avenger spider form: Spider form is immune to web but does not have poison?

Yes. It doesn't get poison for its attack until BG2. However, it is immune to web in both games.
  • Raiden025Raiden025 Member Posts: 3
    edited August 2014
    iv'e got black screen after the beamdog screen T_T
    steam edition
    Raiden025 said:

iv'e got black screen after the beamdog screen T_T
    steam edition

Do you have the Steam Overlay enabled for the game? If so, try disabling it and let us know if that fixes the problem.

Does it freeze, or does it get stuck on the waiting screen? Does restarting your computer help at all?

Huzzah! Patchy goodness. Many thanks!
    Question 1) am i correct that Wizard slayer now causes spell failure chance with ranged attacks? I just tested it and the answer appears to be yes, but the kit description does not indicate such.
    Thanks!

This is in regards to the new patch which i am now using.

Yes to both; the Wizard Slayer description just needs to be updated (and I believe someone already posted a thread in the Bugs forum about it, so kudos to them).
    Dee said:

Does it freeze, or does it get stuck on the waiting screen? Does restarting your computer help at all?
    It freezes. The gears do not move and I have to right-click the program on the taskbar to close it. I did turn off my computer, then turned it back on. Same thing happens. I was not having this issue until the patch came out.
This discussion has been closed.