Skip to content

Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Update v1.3.2053

Comments

• _Luke__Luke_ Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,535
    @Dee‌
    When can we expect the complete list of changes of BG2:EE ( v 1.3) ?
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Luke93 said:

Dee‌
    When can we expect the complete list of changes of BG2:EE ( v 1.3) ?

Soon™
  • ChorazyGlusChorazyGlus Member Posts: 151
    Dee said:

And wooden stakes will be stackable, to boot (but that's not engine-work).

Holy sh..! er I mean water;) Could it be after so long? I still can't believe my eyes.

• AdulAdul Member Posts: 2,002
    @Dee Can we expect a "The Road to v1.3 (BGII:EE)" subforum, or are you guys going to use a different method for testing and releasing the patch?
  • cromaticsteelcromaticsteel Member Posts: 3
    how do you get the patch from beamdog?
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447

how do you get the patch from beamdog?

Just run the game's launcher or the Beamdog client, and the patch should be detected and allow you to install it.
  • cromaticsteelcromaticsteel Member Posts: 3
    sorry I don't understand. how do you run the games launcher?
    It depends on how you installed the game. If you used the Beamdog client, that same client will show the update. If you used the stand-alone installer, that's the game's launcher.

If you bought the game through Steam, it'll show up there; if you bought it through the Mac App Store, it's still being reviewed by Apple and will show up as soon as it's approved.
    @Dee‌ THIS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!

Why are all the "in-app purchases" purchasable if I've already purchased them? I mean, the button "Purchase" is clickable !!! ( iPad version.....)
  • PibaroPibaro Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,989
    I'n quite sure it happened to me too when 1.2 went out, but if you purchase them again you won't pay again.
    As I said, I'm "quite" sure.
  • PaladinPaladin Member Posts: 335
    Pibaro said:

BGEE 1.3 is now available on ios App Store for iPad and... (I couldn't believe it) for iPhone!!!!!!!!!

(CC @Dee)
    If I already own the iOS version of Baldur's Gate for the iPad, will I have to buy it again for the iPhone?

Do saves transfer between the two devices (iPhone/iPad) via the cloud?

@Dee‌ ok, all works fine! @Pibaro‌ was right! Thanks!!
    Paladin said:

If I already own the iOS version of Baldur's Gate for the iPad, will I have to buy it again for the iPhone?

@Paladin‌ Nope
    Paladin said:

Do saves transfer between the two devices (iPhone/iPad) via the cloud?

I don't think, but if you manage to do it, tell me :)
    Saves sharing would be a great feature. I just can't see myself committing to playing an entire play-through on the iPhone, but would love to use it to advance my game a bit while waiting at the barbershop, for instance.

I am looking at the application in the iPhone App Store and it is prompting me to [BUY] for $9.99, despite having already purchased the game on my iPad. Any idea?
    @Paladin
    I tried this morning, I set on the iPhone the same id apple of my iPad, and I could download it (well I could not, since I wasn't using a wi-fi connection, and since it's bigger then 100 Mb, but the price disappeared)
    @Pibaro‌
    Okay, I got it working. I downloaded a free application which prompted me to enter my iTunes Username and Password. When I went back to check on the Baldur's Gate App, it let me download it for no charge. So, I suppose it was just a matter of logging-in. Thanks for the help!
  • toshirotoshiro Member Posts: 113
    edited September 2014
    Pink's ok, don't like the pepto bismol type of pink. Had a neighbor who thought it was good color for their house.
    iPad version:
    I was expecting a fix about the impossibility to select multiple items in the shops (i.e. Buying 160 arrows). Am I missing something or is it still impossible?
  • notkingnotking Member Posts: 134
    I play BGEEwith iPhone.When I close side bar,I can't open it again!How should I do?
  • hook71hook71 Member, Developer Posts: 582
    I've reported the iPhone toggle problem in the bugs section. I'm on an iPhone 4S with iOS 7.1.2.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    @Dee‌ now you guys HAVE to install the location tracker device on the game, since releasing it for iPhone now lets me play the whole day while in school… :p
  • AdulAdul Member Posts: 2,002
    Man, if I went to school in this day of age I'm positive I wouldn't have any friends. I mean, friends are fine but playing BG is clearly better. I'd also likely fail all my classes for similar reasons.
  • maneromanero Member Posts: 392
    When we can expect any DLC for BGEE or BG2EE?
  • BlashBlash Member Posts: 248
    And, most important, what about the patch for BG2EE? I'm not finding any thread about the progress..
    Blash said:

And, most important, what about the patch for BG2EE? I'm not finding any thread about the progress..

Progress is being made; as soon as we have a stable build we'll start the Road event with an update to the beta.
This discussion has been closed.