Skip to content

The most entertaining NPC in the saga

2»

Comments

• kiwidockiwidoc Member Posts: 1,437
    edited December 2014
    I think I'll probably vote for Minsc - I mean you cant beat a good RAAASSSSSSK! And I agree with Ollmer - give him Lilacor as well as the icing on the cake.
    But if I've got Viconia, then Jan is the most wonderful fun. I can listen to him winding her up all day long :)
  • AllbrotherAllbrother Member Posts: 261
    Edwin
  • MeyahiMeyahi Member Posts: 143
    OP updated.

I'm adding a favorite quote thing to the main post in order to make replies more interesting!
  • MeyahiMeyahi Member Posts: 143
    I'm not sure if this turned to be too complicated or if people lost interest. :(
  • VasculioVasculio Member Posts: 469
    Xzar
  • SmilingSwordSmilingSword Member Posts: 827
    Normally I would say Jan, but if we are adding mods then it has to Xan. The Xan mod for BG2 is simply amazing.
  • VahnXIIIVahnXIII Member Posts: 33
    Minsc. "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, Watch Out! I'M HUGE!"
  • RavenslightRavenslight Member Posts: 1,609
    A close call here for me between Minsc and Jan. But as one can never have Minsc without Boo, I think that gives him the edge.
  • hisplshispls Member Posts: 166
    Feel the burning stare of my hamster and change your ways.
  • TuthTuth Member Posts: 233
    Xzar, no contest. "Stop touching meee!"
    Especially when together with Montaron, they are both the most entertaining pair of NPCs. And of course their reaction when the other dies. Honorable mention goes to Shar-Teel and her interaction with Eldoth.
  • wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    I love the conversation between Imoen and Keldorn in ToB where Keldorn catches Imoen pickpocketing him, she then explains that she wasn't pickpocketing him and in fact wanted to feel his abs.
  • SionIVSionIV Member Posts: 2,689
    I always find Jan hilarious, but i'll have to give this to Xzar, imagine if he had gotten the same amount of dialogues as Jan Jansen :blush:
  • JatrrrJatrrr Member Posts: 31
    edited September 2015
    I feel almost shame not having Boo with his mad 2 legged mount around in one of my runs. So it is Boo with his summoned - crazy ranger minion. :) They are so sympha.. :)
  • AHFAHF Member Posts: 1,376
    Jan for sure. Probably his TOB content that pushes it over the edge for me. Outside of the romances, he is one of the few characters that continue to contribute to the scenes after the end of SOA. Even his end game recounting is good stuff.
  • LosgornLosgorn Member Posts: 5
    Edwin
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    Jan. Because versatility and flashers.
  • SkatanSkatan Member, Moderator Posts: 5,352
    Without a doubt: Tiax!
  • KurumiKurumi Member Posts: 520
    edited September 2015
    Edwina.. no-no.. Minsc+Lilacor+Boo of course.. ;P

Don't ever make a bet with a tiefling. - Planar proverb.