Skip to content

Good puns

Comments

• ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
    Really, equine puns again? Talk about beating a dead horse :V
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Good see people always willing to trot more out.
  • MathsorcererMathsorcerer Member Posts: 3,037
    Yes, horse puns are a good thing but they won't last furlong. How many can we roll out before we stall? I'm certain we can continue this for a bit.
    @Mathsorcerer I appreciate your cantor.
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    @ThacoBell you've missed an opportunity to quote Kivan while doing that pun. sadpanda.gif
  • Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 7,320
    Never mind the horse jokes - the mane thing is to fill the thread with tall tails.
    We really are jockeying for horse puns here.
    Indeed we are. The pressure is on and the Stakes are high. If I make enough horse puns, though, I can win the contest, place the trophy on display, and show it to everyone.

I'll bet that my gamble about making such puns will continue and I won't fold under the pressure.

Am I really out of gambling puns already? Well, crap. That will really chip away at my ego.
  • Montresor_SPMontresor_SP Member Posts: 2,208
    I'm at odds with whether you can continue to ride that wave.
  • BelanosBelanos Member Posts: 968

I'm at odds with whether you can continue to ride that wave.

I sea you have little confidence in his abilities. I think you need to stem the tide of your cynicism, it would be a beach if you were made to look foolish because of it. You should instead be trying to shore up his confidence.
    No more gambling puns? What's the deal? Oh, you are back on water ones--that isn't a problem because I like to stay current. I will still try to cut back to gambling puns when I am able to do so, though, because they aren't as dicey.
  • Montresor_SPMontresor_SP Member Posts: 2,208
    Water puns? I'll be dam'd if I go with that flow.
    I should stream some puns online...
    edited December 2016

Water puns? I'll be dam'd if I go with that flow.

Just wade awhile, I'm shore you'll find some motivation in tide. I shell be eagerly awaiting your next witty comet.
    Post edited by Belanos on
    Good puns can always be found undertoe.
    ThacoBell said:

Good puns can always be found undertoe.

You hit the hammer right on the nail with that one.
  • Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 7,320
    Belanos said:

You hit the hammer right on the nail with that one.

I couldn't believe it when I saw this one. I suspect getting away from a list of tools is going to be a wrench.
    Gonna applier some elbow grease to this one.
    Grond0 said:

I couldn't believe it when I saw this one. I suspect getting away from a list of tools is going to be a wrench.

I'm guessing that by the time this topic has run it's course, that list will be firmly drilled into your brain.

• wubblewubble Member Posts: 3,156
    I am pozidriv that we can get these puns to spanner across multiple threads. The question is how many puns can we tack onto this to really hammer the point home before it gets tool out of hand?
    ThacoBell said:

What do you call an advanced tool used for farming?

A Protractor!
    Disc can't be happening, what a harrowing experience this is turning out to be. Till, I suppose it's better than some of the puns I've read. Maybe I should plow through some of the previous posts to get some ideas.
    What do you call a weapon you cant hold?
    The Axe of the Unwielding!
    Holy sheet that was messy. It only ghosts to show you that you can't spirit into the wind without consequences.
    edited January 2017
    They were the best of spuds but that radishing beauty managed to get between them. Meanwhile, divine god into the beet the tuber was belting out and started singing "Tomato not Tomato".
    edited January 2017
    The workers complained bitterly when their boss told them he had to make a hole a day. They felt better when they learned they'd be spade for it though.
    edited January 2017
    Craziness at a party I went to last night. Bob shove Al and then there was a fright.
  • BillyYankBillyYank Member Posts: 2,768
    edited January 2017
    They were fighting over some hoe. But she's a real poor pick, the worst gold-digger you ever saw. Still, they fought to settle the claim: Would Al ore Bob get to say "She's mine"?