Skip to content

The Ongoing Quiz ...

Comments

• JaxsbudgieJaxsbudgie Member Posts: 600
    ajwz said:

Razmazith, Ragefast and the nymph
    also lol at who framed roger rabbit - the original portable hole and sentient magic items :)

Ill ask again: Who is the guy who take the golden pantaloons off you in baldurs gate?

Mr Shade! I had to Google that one, couldn't remember his name, remember the hilarious roundabouts conversation you have with him though.

I'll ask my question again as well:
    Perhaps an obscure one here, but which BG2 NPC nearly had a lycanthropy related personal quest that was later written out as being too 'exotic'?
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    edited August 2012
    @Jaxsbudgie I believe that was Cernd? But LadyRhian said that and no response, so uhh ... I guess not?

Which character in BG1 has the lowest Charisma?
  • Humanoid_TaifunHumanoid_Taifun Member Posts: 1,063
    I think it's Coran, but I don't want to join the challenge, so if I'm right I give my right to Quartz who already posted a question
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    @Quartz Quayle, with a 6.

What are the names of the four pre-made characters you can start as in BG2?
  • ShinShin Member Posts: 2,345

I'll ask my question again as well:
    Perhaps an obscure one here, but which BG2 NPC nearly had a lycanthropy related personal quest that was later written out as being too 'exotic'?

I think it was Viconia actually. Scrapped along with the Ust Natha betrayal iirc.

• Ulfgar_TorunnUlfgar_Torunn Member Posts: 169
    @LadyRhian: Rothgar, Lessa, Daria, Abdel.

Here's a tough one:

How many times does Noober talk to you before he begins asking "What about now?"
    edited August 2012
    @Ulfgar_Torunn I believe about 12. Make that 8.
  • MortiannaMortianna Member Posts: 1,356

Think this may have been on the previous Baldur's Gate forums (the Bioware ones) but here's how it works ... I ask a question about Baldur's Gate and whoever answers it gets to ask a question themselves. If someone beats you to it, do the good thing and edit your post saying so.

Right, so here goes ...

Who was once buried alive?

GO!

It was Viconia, but she told the story in her romance in BGII. It occurred after BGI while she had "foolishly" trusted a farmer (near Beregost?) who invited her over for a "feast to burst the first button," after which he and his brothers knocked her out, had their way with her, and then buried her, thinking she was dead. Needless to say, she clawed her way out of the grave and got her bitter revenge.
  • BjjorickBjjorick Member Posts: 1,208
    Mortianna said:

Think this may have been on the previous Baldur's Gate forums (the Bioware ones) but here's how it works ... I ask a question about Baldur's Gate and whoever answers it gets to ask a question themselves. If someone beats you to it, do the good thing and edit your post saying so.

Right, so here goes ...

Who was once buried alive?

GO!

It was Viconia, but she told the story in her romance in BGII. It occurred after BGI while she had "foolishly" trusted a farmer (near Beregost?) who invited her over for a "feast to burst the first button," after which he and his brothers knocked her out, had their way with her, and then buried her, thinking she was dead. Needless to say, she clawed her way out of the grave and got her bitter revenge.
    plus the guy in bg2 that you save, but i don't recall a name. It was part of the quest to get the silver pantaloons.
    My question: Who is Tiber's brother and who is he by (the brother, that is)?
    @LadyRhian Tiber's brother is the lost Chelak, close to Centeol and her host.

What did it take 15 women and a small boy from Calimshan 12 days and 4 nights to weave?
    @Shin The Golden Pantaloons

Who wants Sil and the Sirines dead in Baldur's Gate?
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    @LadyRhian Cordyr

Who will "Rule all!"
    @Anduin TIAX, of course!

Who are the yipping demons after?
    @LadyRhian Miner Beldin! (A yipping demon is a mistakenly identified Kobold)

Prism stole emeralds to create the eye's of his love... Who was Prism's love?
  • DuronDuron Member Posts: 137
    Anduin said:

@LadyRhian Miner Beldin! (A yipping demon is a mistakenly identified Kobold)

Prism stole emeralds to create the eye's of his love... Who was Prism's love?

Ellesime

What item is needed to open the "secret" black door that leads into the big altar room in the docks, where you can find Staff of the magi?
    edited August 2012
    @Anduin Ellesime (although he only glimpsed her once).

Where is Kangaxx's Golden Torso located?

Whups, beaten to the punch! And @Duron A Rogue Stone
    @Duron Rogue Stone

What fictional character is Minsc based on?
    @Jaxsbudgie Cameron Tofer's Dark Sun Ranger character.

Where are all the parts of Kangaxx's body located?
  • ajwzajwz Member Posts: 4,122
    arms and lgs under the sewers,
    body in the bridge district
    rest of the remains in a house by the docks.
    (A power of immense evil who was immortal could not be destroyed by a group of archmages so they split him up and hid his remains do that he could never again terrorise the realms. However they couldn't be bothered to leave athkatla :p)
    The demon knights in the koa toa tunnels in the underdark appear after sacrificing a creature to which evil ?
    @Ajwz Demogorgon

How do you free the slaves in the Astral Prison?
    Destroy the control gem

Ok - ive been thinking about this one:

Excluding npcs which can join your party in either bg1 or bg2, I make a total of 4 npc's who appear as meetable characters in both bg1 and 2. Can you name 3 of them?
    @ajwz Elminster, Drizzt, Gorion

How many Mithril tokens are in Spellhold, and what items can you obtain with them?
    edited August 2012
    @LadyRhian 21 You can purchase for 5 tokens: Boots of Grounding, 10 tokens: Boots of the North, 15 tokens: Boots of Speed, and for 20 tokens: Jester's Chain +4.

Name the wizard who lives at High Hedge...
    Post edited by Anduin on
    edited August 2012
    Mortianna said:

Correct!
    Shin said:

I think it was Viconia actually. Scrapped along with the Ust Natha betrayal iirc.

Also correct!
  • XavioriaXavioria Member Posts: 874
    @Anduin Thalantyr

What was the nickname Imoen had for her guardian father?
    @Xavioria Imoen effectionally called Winthrop Ol' Puffguts

A halfling was cruelly killed by two Ogrillions trying to get a letter to Beregost... Who was that letter for?
    My dearest Roe
    According to baldur's gate, what is Elminsters stat line?
    edited August 2012
    @ajwz I am assuming 2e stats for El- S13, Dex 18, Con 14, Int 18, Wis 18, Cha 17 Sex Yes, Mage level 29, 96 hp. Ooops. Make that Sex: Yes, tons.

Who is the father of Brielbara's daughter?
    @LadyRhian The BG ladies' man Coran.

What character throughout the BG series 'barely seems to have a thought in his head'?