Skip to content

One more try: the SCS solo no-reload tale of Glorydd, Dwarven Fighter/Thief

BlackravenBlackraven Member Posts: 3,486
For good fortune I'm doing this again in a separate thread rather than in "We're all doomed". (It worked pretty well for Norgath after all).
I'm kind of close to wanting to take a break, but I still had Glorydd, a female Dwarven Fighter/Thief. When I loaded her game, I found the enthusiasm again to give it a shot with her. I like her portrait, quite baldurish and a bit enigmatic (hence her True Neutrality), and she has Annah's (PS:T) Scottish voiceset, very enjoyable.

I think that Fighter/Thief is a class that I'm relatively comfortable with (maybe even good at, though the cautiousness that straight Thieves require me to exercise may even suit me better). It's also a combination of the two classes I've performed best with so far, so here's hoping for a first no-reload Trilogy success :D
Glorydd ('Silver Queen' in AD&D Dwarvish) is currently a level 3/3 Fighter/Thief thanks to having been a good lass with the common folk of the FAI, Beregost (including Melicamp, who had wandered quite far off), and Nashkel; and thanks also to having made the areas surrounding those places a bit safer.

Hopefully I can report some nice progress soon...

Comments

• semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    BG1 has a character named Sil?