Skip to content

RP: Castle Greyhawk

Comments

• Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    Alora, embarrassed at her mistake regarding stuck doors, but disliking being laughed at, says: "I didn't really want one. I was just browsing really."

She then starts to look around the underground area she is in. Is there anything else here apart from the door store?
    edited April 2015
    @LadyRhian

OOC: I forgot to ask. How many hit points do I have?
    Post edited by Permidion_Stark on
  • cyberhawkcyberhawk Member Posts: 350
    Jan examines the stuffed griffin quite thoroughly, only to come to the conclusion, that the feathers are not the color he would like most and besides that, the whole thing is too big for his little nephew anyway. He thanks the owner of the shop for this demonstration and goes outside.

"I wonder, where our leader went. She must have been frightened by the griffin so much, she is hiding somewhere now." - says Jan out loud.

He also thinks to himself, that this is all very strange. Adventureres were needed here to solve the conflict with the druids and get rid of some monsters. But this castle looks just like one big fair. Hopefully Alora is allright.
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    edited September 2015
    Arkanis look at the room with the label "The Club. While he is thinking about entering, the other members of the party go in the other shops, only Anomen remaining with him. Arkanis turn to Anomen and raise an eyebrow, while nodding with his head in the Club's direction. But before they can start moving a very upsetted Alora runs out from the Bazaar and go down on the staircase leading to the lower level. Arkanis turns with a sigh, and go after Alora. He is halfway down on the staircase, when the still giddy-paced halfling girl bump into him. Arkanis look at Alora questioningly.
    Post edited by lolien on
    Arkanis I've had a great idea. We're going to be called Alora's Marauders! Then everyone will know who we are. It will be like a secret society or something. Come on! Let's go an tell the others!
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    Suddenly… (OOC: Life has new meaning to me…. Sorry! Sorry! I'll behave!)

There is a scream from outside. Jaheira and Khalid have the clearest view through the door to the Herbalist's shop. A large group of rats has appeared in the corridor. Just normal rats, though they appear to be growing larger and more monstrous in size at a rapid rate….

OOC: 10 Giant rats have appeared. Party has initiative. Alora hears the screams but will take 2 rounds to get there, because she is downstairs at the present time.
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    edited September 2015
    Arkanis hear the uproar from upstairs and runs beside Alora. When he's up he swiftly surveys the battle and try to attack at the best position (where he can takes the attention of most rats).
    Post edited by lolien on
    I'm going to wait to hear from everyone before I start combat. This includes @deltago and @scriver. Spesk now or forever hold your peace. :)
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    Vile creatures! They maybe diseased. Everyone stay behind me, I will show you how handle these vermin.

OCC: this picked up when I least expected it. I attack the front rat with my mace and shield.
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    OOC nonsense is a must in this forum ;)
    OOC Am I even close to this fight? Last time Minsc was throwing some priests that were harassing Aerie away from her :)
  • reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
    @mlnevese - you're just inside a shop and everything between you and the door has been knocked down, or pushed aside. Evil, meet your sword. Sword, meet evil!
  • cyberhawkcyberhawk Member Posts: 350
    OOC: How good is Jans lore score? Does he know anything about those rats?
    @reedmilfam You hear the screams. Everyone does. You can reach the rats this round if you run. Same with you @Nonnahswriter.

@cyberhawk These are giant rats. They are actually a pretty common animal/monster in the Realms. They are usually about 3' long and attacks with their teeth, which do about the same damage as a dagger. Some of them do carry disease- you're too far away to tell if any of these do from where you are.
  • reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
    @LadyRhian - I'm not trying to reach them. I'm casting entangle to limit their spread/mobility
    @reedmilfam Sorry, I meant @minevese. Same goes for @scriver, though. If Jaheira *does* want to enter melee combat, it's going to take either of them to run to get there.
    edited April 2015

Alora, sensing that the party is lost without her leadership, attempts to run up the stairs two at a time.

OOC: What could possibly go wrong?
    OOC: Alora has got 19 DEX and a lucky rabbit's foot. They haven't made the stairs that could trip her up!
This discussion has been closed.