Skip to content

RP: Castle Greyhawk

Comments

• reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808

OOC: Can Aerie heal Minsc with a CLW while staying outside the Entangle's range?

Edit: Also, I'd totally pursue a romance with Minsc over Anomen any day of the week.

LadyRhian said:

@Nonnahswriter No, You actually have to touch Minsc to do so.

OOC: These were back to back. I know @LadyRhian is talking about the healing spell, but my brain was going 'romance with Minsc' followed by...

I thought it amusing, is all

lolienNonnahswriterkcwiseJuliusBorisov
    OOC: To be fair, Jaheira's pretty equal opportunity with her loathing :)
    lolienkcwiseJuliusBorisovMush_Mush
    cyberhawk said:

*whispers back at Alora* or we could wait. Imagine his face, when he realizes you were the leader all along?

OOC: What is this? Some half-pint conspiracy? LOL
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    edited September 2015
    Mates. It's great fun to delve into an unfamiliar dungeon without preparation, rescources and any ask-around, but i hoped that i would have time to sit down, drink an ale and let the road's chill out of my bones.
    Post edited by lolien on
    NonnahswriterkcwiseJuliusBorisovMush_Mush
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    edited May 2015
    If must idle I will not object, but we shouldnt take too much time. Lives are at stake here
  • cyberhawkcyberhawk Member Posts: 350
    OOC: I am memorizing Grease and Sleep as soon as I get a chance to rest.
    kcwiseJuliusBorisov
    OOC: Can we share everybody's spell set? Just to coordinate and plan (better than the rat melee chaos; Jaheira will not admit that was uncoordinated, but her temp stand-in hack of an amateur writer might :wink: )...
  • NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520
    OOC: 2 Cure Light Wounds, 1 Sanctuary, and 1 Sleep. I wasn't planning on changing them, though depending on how many other heals Anomen and Jaheira are packing, I might drop one and go for something else instead.
    reedmilfamkcwiseJuliusBorisovMush_Mush
    OOC: isn't Anomen just a fighter at this point? He is a double class, switched over to a cleric after fighter lvl 5 or something around that.

OOC: 2 Cure Light Wounds, 1 Sanctuary, and 1 Sleep. I wasn't planning on changing them, though depending on how many other heals Anomen and Jaheira are packing, I might drop one and go for something else instead.

OOC: I thought Jan has sleep. Do we need two? Just a thought to have something defensive, just in case some baddie gets past Meeensk, or a guaranteed hit (magic missile)? Anyway, I'm hoping Anomen and you will carry most of the healing; Jaheira's more for use in a pinch.

Do you think we'd be better served if Jaheira swaps Doom for Bless (helps everybody)?
    kcwiseJuliusBorisovMush_Mush
    cyberhawk said:

OOC: isn't Anomen just a fighter at this point? He is a double class, switched over to a cleric after fighter lvl 5 or something around that.

I dunno! I thought he was a Cleric first, but I'd admittedly poor in my Anomen lore. He's probably fighter first, hence the 18/52 strength. Let me know if I should pack 2 CLW spells - I'm more than happy to support. Jaheira, however, is not :hushed:
  • Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    Alora feels that her plan of being secretly in charge might be working a bit too well because everyone seems to be ignoring her.

"I just promised this young man that we would find his father. We can't just all sit down and go to sleep," she says. And then she adds in a whisper. "And he doesn't look like he's eaten in ages and you are all talking about how hungry you are. I think we should find his dad first, then have a rest. At least that's what I am going to do."

She then continues to check for traps on the trap door in the hope that she will have shamed the rest of the party into action.
    lolienmlnevesekcwiseJuliusBorisov
    What is your name boy? We promise, we will go searching for your father, but we need to rest at first. Take these 5 GP and get yourself some food.
This discussion has been closed.