edited January 2016
    Stream!
    Yay!
  • brusbrus Member Posts: 944
    "We also hired a writer named Dave. He seems pretty cool so far."

Is this David Gaider ?
  • AedanAedan Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 8,550
    Or Dave Gross?
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,725
    edited February 2016
    The Titan indeed. The Colossus.
    Post edited by JuliusBorisov on
  • AstroBryGuyAstroBryGuy Member Posts: 3,437
    edited February 2016
    Woohoo!

So, when's the announcement for Baldur's Gate 3? :wink:
    edited February 2016
    I would like to add, that while Beamdog has got a lot of new people, it looks like @NatJones ,an artist who created art for EEs, portraits for EE NPCs and the portrait pack for BG2EE, will now focus on comic books full time.

• wojtekwojtek Member Posts: 311
    for me that's good news, i didn"t like his zombie style, in my opinion it was not baldursgatey
  • Amber_ScottAmber_Scott Member Posts: 513
    It's true, Nat has moved on to freelancing/personal work full time. We're going to miss him around here.

Thank you! The magazine became my baby over the last few months, and I'm so, so happy to see it finally arrive. I can't wait to put the word out tomorrow. And how about that art from Heather Hudson??
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    @Amber_Scott ! This is so awesome!
  • BillyYankBillyYank Member Posts: 2,768
    I do hope it remembers where I left off. I find it really frustrating on the Dragon+ Android app that I've got to go find where I was every time I pull the app up.
    You sniped me! I was just coming here to post the blog link. :)
  • shawneshawne Member Posts: 3,239
    Any chance of a PDF version for non-Android users?
    @Amber_Scott I've been updating my search in the Google Play every hour today :wink:

BTW, the page on dialectic.com, which should contain the rules for the contest mentioned in the Issue, is currently unavailable.
    bengoshi said:

@Amber_Scott I've been updating my search in the Google Play every hour today :wink:

BTW, the page on dialectic.com, which should contain the rules for the contest mentioned in the Issue, is currently unavailable.

Should be fixed now, thanks!
  • wojtekwojtek Member Posts: 311
    still not working here
    Could you email details on what device you're using and what message/view you get when you try to connect to the contest rules, @wojtek ? It's working on my iPhone but I'll have Dialect investigate. thefamiliar@beamdog.com
    shawne said:

Any chance of a PDF version for non-Android users?

Talked to Dialect this morning, and they said they don't have a process for making pdfs or downloading issues. However the browser version should be live Monday or Tuesday for those who can't (or don't want to) use the iOS/Android version.
  • immagikmanimmagikman Member Posts: 664
    Might be a bit off topic but Ive been gone a while, But uhh What Happened to BG III? Is Dragon Spear BG III?
  • KilivitzKilivitz Member Posts: 1,459
    @immagikman Siege of Dragonspear is an expansion for Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition, set between the end of BG1 and the beginning of BG2.