Skip to content

Guess Facts about the Next Poster

Comments

• SkatanSkatan Member, Moderator Posts: 5,352
    edited May 2016
    True! I was ninja'd, while I was jumpaposting.

Why did @aedan answer about drinks when I asked about food? :)

The next poster will NOT be jumpaposting while posting her/his reply to this.
  • mashedtatersmashedtaters Member Posts: 2,266
    I sure hope not.

The next poster is a ninja.
  • AedanAedan Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 8,550
    @Skatan
    Because for some reasons my mind read "wine" instead of "food". That's embarassing.

And true, I am a super ninja B)

The next poster watched a movie with John Holmes.
    False. I think I've seen a short clip or two though.

The next poster consumes at least 5 mugs of coffee per day (I'm on number 7 now I think).
    False. Just one per day.

The next poster thinks that I am pretty ;)
    If that is a baldurized picture of you, then yeah, you seem to be goodlooking. Not my type though :P

The next poster thinks magpies are beautifull creatures.
    Skatan said:

If that is a baldurized picture of you, then yeah, you seem to be goodlooking. Not my type though :P

Yep, it's me!
    Skatan said:

The next poster thinks magpies are beautifull creatures.

True.

The next poster likes birds.
    (You know which birds I mean!)
    I like all birds, so true and true.

The next poster has an animal totem.
  • sparkleavsparkleav Member Posts: 871
    False.

The next poster isn't feeling too well.
  • TStaelTStael Member Posts: 861
    edited May 2016
    False. Even if they'd like the poster above in specific, and anyone else too, to tick "false," too, if possible.

The next poster is aware that Ennio Morricone is undertaking European Tour, planning to go or no.

(@87 and w/back probs I would not count on this being on-going privilege, as much as one would love it to be...) Twin Peaks? I guess this was a ref, right? Ecstasy of Gold... the original...
    Post edited by TStael on
    edited May 2016
    False. I didn't know about the European tour... tbf I only know of Ennio because of Twin Peaks :) therefore not planning to go.

The next poster is going to cook something yummy today.
    edited May 2016
    True. Your flesh looks delicious!

The next poster wants to join a cannibal cult.
    Oh definitely False! Human flesh really isn't my thing ;)

The next poster is thinking of travelling to Italy this year.
    False. Because they got frustrated with Ennio Morricone in Verona Arena booking - sold out, so quick! (I've been for an opera there - it is enormous! I :blush: in pleasure for Ennio still)

The next poster wishes the "prestige" panda cubs of Madrid zoo were hopefully knowing what they were doing, when they urinated upon a Spanish royal hassling them for an foto-op!
  • dotsdots Member Posts: 37
    True. I don't know the whole story, but power to the pandas!

The next poster supports weeing on royalty as a form of protest.
    True indeed - only that pandas seem to get away with it, more that humans. And I do not like cruelty on humans, or creatures. (Pissing on One Direction must have been the only way out... but koalas, we are with ya!)

The next poster loves republican form of governance.
    True. Seems to be the best way to govern a large group of people effectively to me.

The next poster is a politician of some sort.
  • GenderNihilismGirdleGenderNihilismGirdle Member Posts: 1,353
    False, although I have a degree in political science which seems among the least common degrees for a degree-holding politician to have ironically enough.

The next poster is a crack shot (be it with rubber band on finger and thumb or some kind of firearm, any kind of ranged weapon counts).
  • SethDavisSethDavis Member Posts: 1,812
    True, I was pretty handy with a water gun, 'til I took a water balloon to the knee.

The next poster is watching an anime that they would like to recommend to the rest of the class.
    False. Not a fan of anime, it just doesn't appeal to me. I did watch one some years ago which were interresting, it was called Death Note. I guess most ppl who like anime already know about that one though. Never finished it myself.

The next poster would like to climb the eiffel tower then parachute down again.
  • BGLoverBGLover Member Posts: 550
    Definitly false.

(And as an aside, you are me Skatan! The only anime I have ever watched was Death Note, and my interest in it petered out some way through, around the time they changed the music at the start. So I never finished it either!)

The next poster thinks people who enjoy parachuting/base jumping/wingsuit flying just need to find a really comfortable armchair, and then they'll settle down.
    False. It looks fun :)

The next poster is scared of heights.
    False.

The next poster knows Latin.
    edited May 2016
    I do! And I am very good when it comes to translate it!

The next poster knows ancient Greek.
    Post edited by Aedan on
    I do! It is a very nice language. Unfortunately, Ancient Greek is very different from modern Greek (they just have the same alphabet with some different pronunciations), so I cannot speak it when I am in Greece for holidays.

The next poster knows a dead language.
    False.

After my immense pride coming up with jumpaposting to describe the act of answering a question in this thread and being beaten to the post whilst composing ones own reply, the next poster thinks we should come up with a term to describe the act of answering ones own post in an immeadiate reply post. My suggestion is solilokeyaposta
    False, it's too long and noone will remember it. I approve of the idea, but we need to find a shorter, more straight to the point, word for it. Something like "chain-posting" is already used and it's short, straight to the point and clearly describes what @aedan did.

The next poster want to invent a new word describing "playing baldur's gate" and will post it here.
    True. I vote for 'Gibb' to describe the act of playing (in) Baldurs Gate - so a Gibber (noun) is a BG lover!

The next poster prefers black (ink) biro pens to blue (ink) ones.
    False. Definitely prefer blue ink.

The next poster will chainpost and jumpapost in the same post. :o
    False. It can't really be done at the same time unless you somehow were able to login from two computers at the same time, start to reply on the first one, then post from the other one before the first one is posted, then immedately afterwards, post again to create a chain of posts. But since the first part can't be done, my thorough analysis of thisshows that jumpachainposting isn't feasable.

The next poster lieks chicken.