Skip to content

[SPOILERS] Buttercheese's Forgotten Doodles

Comments

• Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    Very nice work on all three drawings. :-)
    RavenslightlolienButtercheeseJuliusBorisov
  • VallmyrVallmyr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,457
    This is amazing.
    Troodon80ButtercheeseJuliusBorisov
  • NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520
    O_Bruce said:

When your girlfriend’s a druid but she also forgets to
    shapeshift back into her humanoid form before she decides to give you kisses.
    I won't lie. Before I read the post, my first impression was "Is this the first Rasaad & Wilson image?"
    I'd ship it. They look adorable... >.>;;
    VallmyrTroodon80JuliusBorisovsemiticgoddess
    Crap, now you've made me question for on my full trilogy run (which will include SoD which I haven't done) if I should run it with a half-elf blade, a gnome jester, a Shaman, or a Druid of some sort. @_@
    JuliusBorisov
  • O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
    Even thugh I like Pokemon thousand times more than Sonic, I have to say that the Sonic drawing looks much better. Probably because it's finished, but still!
    JuliusBorisov
  • ElrandirElrandir Member Posts: 1,664
    GOTTA GO FAST!
    ButtercheeseJuliusBorisovCrevsDaak
    They're all great, but there's something about the picture of Kuraokami that looks even more impressive. Great work. :-)
    ButtercheeselolienJuliusBorisovsemiticgoddess
    This is fantastic, the meme and progression or the character (both the character's attire and the posture from start to finish).

Can I also just say—you've taken your character, who was adorable to start with, and made her even more adorable with the chibi version. :D
    VallmyrButtercheeseJuliusBorisovlolien
    edited September 2016
    I wish I could draw so I could fill it out. I guess for now I could just do a bunch of commission work to fill it in XD

Edit: Spelling errors.
    Post edited by Vallmyr on
    ButtercheeseJuliusBorisovlolien
  • ElrandirElrandir Member Posts: 1,664
    Will we ever see any of your other characters show up in one of these? I'd love to see your entire cast's progression.
    ButtercheeseTroodon80JuliusBorisovlolien
  • ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
    @Elrandir I did do Cassandra five years ago, but that one looks awful and so I am not gonna share it ...
    I do plan on doing some more of these, no idea when I have the time though :/
    (Next would probably be Mothiniel or Hildur, but no promises.)

If you wanna see them done by other artists tho, here is one by Elven-Nazi and one by DeadlyObsession.
    I also asked some other artists to do it, gonna have to wait and see what will come of those.
    ElrandirTroodon80JuliusBorisovlolien
    'tis a pearl, gleaming on the seven seas. A fine piece.
    ButtercheeseJuliusBorisov
  • O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
    Good for you, @Buttercheese . If I wasn't so broke at the moment I would be really interested in that Caelar shirt.
    ButtercheeseJuliusBorisovTroodon80
    I really wouldn't mind a Panda Wizard design, maybe on a mug. :D
    RavenslightJuliusBorisovButtercheeselolien
  • RavenslightRavenslight Member Posts: 1,609
    To cool!

Hey, I still have your card deck file that I have been wanting to get made up into a deck. I haven’t yet had the chance to find a shop near me that will do it. Is there any chance that you might have decks made up to sell through your store?
    JuliusBorisovButtercheese
    @Buttercheese , would you mind if I advertised your stuff in some RPG groups and stuff that I frequent? I know of a few people (including myself) that would love your "Lurking in the dark" shirt and the Caelar one.
    JuliusBorisovlolien