Skip to content

Faiths and Powers: Gods of the Realms (Kitpack and divine caster/spell tweaks)

Comments

• ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    That's disappointing. So she's competeing with Imoen, Jaheira, Alora, and Safana for armor.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited July 2019
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • orvarthorvarth Member Posts: 11
    edited July 2019
    baldur gate ee version 2.5 on gog
    mods : iwdification beta5 , faifth and powers 0.77 sd10 , sob 5.17 , npcee 3.8

watcher of helm can't use bastard sword .
    doomguide of kelemvor , no bonus at level 7 (protection from death) .
    error in npcee 3.8 install for kit change component .(ERROR: cannot convert new_profs_state or %new_profs_state% to an integer).
    character creation : 2 cleric of tempus and 1 priest of tempus in priest selection .
    Post edited by orvarth on
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,848
    edited July 2019
    orvarth wrote: »
    baldur gate ee version 2.5 on gog
    mods : iwdification beta5 , faifth and powers 0.77 sd10 , sob 5.17 , npcee 3.8

watcher of helm can't use bastard sword .
    doomguide of kelemvor , no bonus at level 7 (protection from death) .
    error in npcee 3.8 install for kit change component .
    character creation : 2 cleric of tempus and 1 priest of tempus in priest selection .

I don't know if you are talking aboyt a pure class watcher of helm or a fighter/cleric watcher of helm. In my current game my fighter/cleric watcher of helm CAN use bastartd swords. I will check regarding pure class watchers.

EDIT

I have just checked with pure class Watcher and he can use bastard swords. Mind you, my game is heavily modded.

The only mod that I have that could affect it is Item Revisions which makes bastard swords usable by fighter/clerics it but doesn't mention pure class clerics.

My set-up is Gog version 2.5.16.6
    edited July 2019
    talking about pure class priest , battleguard of tempus for exemple can use the correct array of weapons , the watcher of helm is using the same array as tyr or kelemvor .
    it's not coming from the proficiency change of sob.

no error with ncpee 3.8 if installed before sob .
    Post edited by orvarth on
    think i found the problem , CLASWEAP.2da infos corrupt , infos on new kit merge on first and second row like this : B_CLERIC_TORM11 and second row (smallsword) 11111.

fresh install on gog version 2.5.17
    faith and powers only , priest of helm is given long sword proficiency instead of bastard but the watcher can use large sword .

then with sob installed , long word and bastard are merge but the watcher of helm can no longer use the bastard sword , it's seem that sob install corrupt clasweap.2da .

not sur if it's a bug but priest can no longer wear plate armor , at least i think warrior type of priest like torm helm or tempus should .

branwen as a fighter priest , battleguard of tempus can not wear plate armor .

I am aware that there are three main mods that provide kits for clerics: i.e. F n P, DR and D o F.

F n P provides kits for paladins too, though they are called Champions in this mod. Are there any other mods do something similar for paladins?

I have found in D o F they have Fighter/ Clerics that call themselves Champions. That's not what I mean, they are fighter/clerics.

At the moment I am looking for a Paladin/Champion of Torm but cannot find one.
    edited August 2019
    @subtledoctor @Grammarsalad Just got a "Cannot set 2da entry" and the install failed.

*edit* Sigh, just realized I left an early mod out my install. Guess I'll start over and report here is the error repeasts.

Post edited by ThacoBell on
    I resterted the whole process, and the problem has seemed to fix itself. I did not alter my install order or anytihng.
    Wise_Grimwald
    edited August 2019
    I find that sort of thing happens to me. In my case, I attribute it to old age as my memory isn't what it was. :(
    Had to re-do my mod install again, and F&P is failing again. I'm probably gonna brute force this, but I'll leave my log here in case @subtledoctor Or @Grammarsalad want to take a look and see if they can see what's wrong.
    Grammarsalad
    I suddenly can't get this to work at ALL. Log is same as above, but I keep getting the error, "cannot find 31 rows with at least 11 columns. kitlist.2da.

It just refuses to work now.
  • GrammarsaladGrammarsalad Member Posts: 2,582
    ThacoBell wrote: »
    I suddenly can't get this to work at ALL. Log is same as above, but I keep getting the error, "cannot find 31 rows with at least 11 columns. kitlist.2da.

Hi @ThacoBell

Which version are you using?
    edited August 2019
    0.77sd10

I've re-downloaded it twice just on the offchance I had a wrong version or a download corruption.
    @subtledoctor @Grammarsalad
    Post edited by ThacoBell on
    Grammarsalad
  • ArthasArthas Member Posts: 1,091
    Question - maybe it sounds a little stupid. Is there anywhere a "how-to" to install all your mods and Subtledoctor's mods?

Beside, do you recommend to use them all or to just go for one (yours) or the other (subtledoctor's)?
    This is strange.

I have just downloaded it and installed it perfectly. I am using the windows version and everything was installed using EET. I did have problems installing 4 other mods due to missing dependencies, but otherwise everything is fine.
    Okay, yhis is VERY weird. I might have discovered part of the problem, but I'm not really sure. I got F&P installed (with warnings, but its always done that.) Here's the thing: I spent last night and this morning checking with every mod in my install list, and F&P worked with each one individually. BUT it wouldn't work with all of them. So the culprit (or one of them) seems to be the Imoen Romance mod, but ONLY when its paried with some other mod. No idea how or why.
    Grammarsalad
    Okay, yhis is VERY weird. I might have discovered part of the problem, but I'm not really sure. I got F&P installed (with warnings, but its always done that.) Here's the thing: I spent last night and this morning checking with every mod in my install list, and F&P worked with each one individually. BUT it wouldn't work with all of them. So the culprit (or one of them) seems to be the Imoen Romance mod, but ONLY when its paried with some other mod. No idea how or why.

The EET installer that I am using gave me a lot of warnings about the Imoen Romance Mod, so many that I decided to drop it. Apparently it has conflicts with a number of other mods.
    @Wise_Grimwald I've used these mods together before with no issue. Somewhere along the line, its the combination the latest version of IR and one other mod that is causing the problem. Its weird.

Thank you, that is very helpful.

Yeah, you can get a lot of weird conflicts that can happen like that (i.e. mod x conflicts with mod y, but only if mod z is present).

Added to issues.
    ThacoBell
    @Wise_Grimwald I've used these mods together before with no issue. Somewhere along the line, its the combination the latest version of IR and one other mod that is causing the problem. Its weird.

@ThacoBell
    IR is involved?

Is it the 'standard' IR, or IRR? (that is, Bart's revision of IR?)
  • gohanf22gohanf22 Member Posts: 99
    I am having the same issues as Thaco Bell. I have never had this issue ever running F&P and I dont know if its a mod I just started using or not.

@ThacoBell
    IR is involved?

I can't remember. As I chose the mods, I just saw Imoen Romance come up numerous times as a source of conflict, and as it wasn't one of my priorities, rather than spend a lot of time trying to get rid of conflicts, I just decided not to choose the mod.

Whilst nothing to do with this issue, there was one conflict that if I deselected a mod that was causing a problem, it caused another problem the solution for which was to select the mod that I had just deselected. I was going round and round in circles until I deselected BOTH mods. I'm sure that there was another answer to the problem, but when you don't even know how important a mod is, it is hard to make choices.

@ThacoBell
    IR is involved?

Its the latest version of Imoen Romance. It was updated pretty recently. I haven't had this problem with it before the last patch or so.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    edited August 2019
    Not sure if the Strifeleader of Cyric comes from this mod.

Just discovered that the kit is from divine remix. Nothing to do with F n' P, at least not directly.

I'll have to ask my questions at G3.
    Post edited by Wise_Grimwald on

@subtledoctor The error is typed out above.
    @subtledoctor Sorry, the process of figuring out what went wrong kinda killed the debug file.