It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
IvanKaramazov wrote: »
Regarding the BOOK09.itm error causing the FnP Sphere system to fail to install, I just messed around a bit and it's definitely an issue for IWDEE, both BGEE games install it just fine.
ThacoBell wrote: »
Ranger/Shaman? Yes please!
GawainBS wrote: »
Who is Wilson?
- Talons may cast "Claws of malar" as an innate ability, at will. 20% of all attacks with the Claws of Malar cause infection upon a failed save vs. Death, weakening the target and causing a 10% chance of spell failure.
- Talons may use the Tracking ability at will.
- Whenever a Talon casts an Animal Summoning spell, the creatures so summoned automatically benefit from application of the Animal Growth spell (2-point bonus to hit, damage, armor class and saving throws, and a 50% increase in hit points).
- At 7th level, Talons may cast the spell Blood Rage once per day as an innate ability.
- At 11th level, Talons may cast Blood Rage twice per day as an innate ability.
- From 1st level, Bloodstalkers may cast Stinking Cloud as an innate ability once per day.
- From 3rd level, Bloodstalkers may cast Blindness as an innate ability once per day.
- From 6th level, Bloodstalkers may cast Skull Trap as an innate ability once per day.
- From 10th level, Bloodstalkers may cast Cloudkill as an innate ability once per day.
ariakas2 wrote: »
I couldn't install v78sd8. I chose more traditional sphere system. It gives error when installing druid kits. It gives the same error when installing with FnP kits too.
subtledoctor wrote: »
This was a tricky one. Making everything so modular makes for dozens of permutations to test, and fixing something in one permutation results in changes to another... etc. But I nailed it down, all should be fixed in version 78sd8.1.