Skip to content

Faiths and Powers: Gods of the Realms (Kitpack and divine caster/spell tweaks)

Comments

• GawainBSGawainBS Member Posts: 523
    Cool. Very nice touch. I like fluff and crunch backing each other in RPGs...
    ThacoBell[Deleted User]
  • IvanKaramazovIvanKaramazov Member Posts: 14
    Regarding the BOOK09.itm error causing the FnP Sphere system to fail to install, I just messed around a bit and it's definitely an issue for IWDEE, both BGEE games install it just fine.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited November 2019
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Djinnstargazerb
    edited November 2019
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
    ArthasDjinnWise_Grimwald
  • ArthasArthas Member Posts: 1,091
    I m all for option 1 and 2. I would forget about three simply because I like my game to be void of these issues
    Wise_Grimwald
  • MythalarMythalar Member Posts: 68
    Druid sorcerer might get a geomancer feeling which I think would be nice!
    Djinn
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Ranger/Shaman? Yes please!
    [Deleted User]
    edited November 2019
    ThacoBellWise_Grimwald
    That's fine. Ranger spell slots are almost a non-thing anyway.
    StummvonBordwehr
    edited November 2019
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
    ThacoBellIllustair
    Who is Wilson?
    edited November 2019
    Wise_GrimwaldIllustair
    edited November 2019
    ThacoBellstargazerb
    @subtledoctor You had a mod that allwed us to assign (new) classes and kits to NPCs. Does it work with mid-added NPCs too? Also, what was the name?
  • southfla79southfla79 Member Posts: 214
    Are you thinking of NPC_EE?
    Yes! But does it work for mod-added NPCs? Or should we use Infinity Explorer for that?
  • southfla79southfla79 Member Posts: 214
    I'm pretty sure it picks up most if not all mod npcs.
  • ariakas2ariakas2 Member Posts: 80
    edited November 2019
    Thanks for updates. I couldn't install v78sd8. I chose more traditional sphere system. It gives error when installing druid kits. It gives the same error when installing with FnP kits too.
    Post edited by ariakas2 on
    Thanks!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    @subtledoctor Is it intentional that the Barbarian Shaman gets access to swords, but Ranger/Shaman doesn't?
    @subtledoctor @Grammarsalad Aerie seems to a generic "cleric/mage" on my current install. No deity or kit. So she's getting only the placeholder spells.
  • ariakas2ariakas2 Member Posts: 80
    edited November 2019
    This was a tricky one. Making everything so modular makes for dozens of permutations to test, and fixing something in one permutation results in changes to another... etc. But I nailed it down, all should be fixed in version 78sd8.1.

Fantastic work. I have installed ScS with Iwd spells, Spell Revisions, IRevisions, F&P, Might and Guile and Scales of Balance. I am playing with Northern Druid solo in Bg2, it is so much better experience than vanilla. I have found some bugs and have some suggestions about gameplay.

Animals Eye spell - This looks like a cool druid spell. Especially when soloing. But the helpless status continues even the scouting animal is killed. Then the mobs find my place and kill me. I think this is a scs behaviour. It would be much better if the "helpless" status ends when the animal is killed. I don't know if it can be implemented though

Ancestral Spirit - This hla has very short duration. It can be tweaked to round/level like simulacrum. It just disappears after couple rounds.

I installed more traditional sphere system with F&P. I don't think any "druid" kit has divination sphere. I needed true sight badly because of soloing. Maybe it can be included in one of the spheres or another spell can be created for that purpose in sun domain etc? (I added with EE btw)

Not related to F&P but the spell resistance overhaul from scales of balance is great. All new and old druid spells can affect the combat now. No more disfunctional druids:D

Bugs:

Druid Shapeshifting: The druid shapes are not fully selectable from 2da table. For example, i can choose Remorhaz and Yeti but not wolf, bear and beetle. They don't appear.

Elemental Transfomation: After going human form from Elemental forms, the weapons of elementals are created again after 2, 3 seconds delay. I checked the weapons, there is an affect causing this. It casts the spell which recreates these elemental weapons.

Magic Fang: This spell seems to does nothing. It doesn't have any projectile animation.

Uninted Abilities: I acquired some abilities from Might and Guile during level ups(I guess). For ex, I have ten "Fighting Posture Disarm" and four "Fighting Posture Aggressive" etc.
    Post edited by ariakas2 on
    edited November 2019
    ThacoBellGusinda
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,848
    edited November 2019
    @subtledoctor Sorry to hear that. I love it. :) Possibly because I am a player not a modder.
    StummvonBordwehrGusinda
    @subtledoctor I get the "priests get warrior feats" thing sometimes. Its weird and inconistent.

Shame about the forum. G3 hurts my eyes.
    StummvonBordwehr
  • StummvonBordwehrStummvonBordwehr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,343
    @subtledoctor
    I hope we can spark your joy again in the near future (tomorrow?). Your mods are awesome and rather ee friendly (exclusive?).

We will especially miss you in the iOS modding section. Who else will agree with me that IWD:ee really needs an iOS modding option...?
    And besides that, we don’t need to go down memory lane in that direction...
    Wise_GrimwaldThacoBell
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.