Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit www.planescape.com to purchase and check for details. Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition Official Soundtrack is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Your Greatest Facepalm Moment?

13»

Comments

• Abby_ZeroAbby_Zero Member Posts: 65
    edited November 6
    Saving Samuel on a ‘leave no quest entry undone (except for A Farmer’s Troubles, Troubles in the Region, unattainable like Gurke’s Boots, etc) campaign’ pretty early on then finding the Flaming Fist Guard looking for Samuel after I cleared like 30 hours of quests since I saved the game before bringing him to Gellana. Thankfully in 2017 as opposed to 1998 I had the ‘net to help and I found out I could turn Samuel the Deserter grey without basically restarting! So it had a happy-unfacepalming ending.

Not for Gellana Moonshade though.

PS I totally remember this encounter from back in the day. Once I saw Samuel the Deserter I was like ‘Oh $#*+’ lol
  • GrumGrum Member Posts: 2,045
    pvddr said:

I once started a throwing-dagger Kansai intending on dual classing to Thief later on, at level 13. I was playing with a party, and I reached 13 at some point in Underdark. Upon trying to dual class, the button was greyed out. After a long time, I realized it - Thieves can't be Lawful Good. :(

Be evil in hell? For a...really late dual class I guess.
    Abby_ZeroAerakarMontresor_SPStummvonBordwehr
  • DurenasDurenas Member Posts: 492
    edited November 14
    Once I got Imoen up to 40k xp then dual classed her... without levelling her up first.
    I didn't notice I had done this until she reached level... 6? Mage.
    Montresor_SPStummvonBordwehrAerakartbone1
  • MivsanMivsan Member Posts: 124
    Perhaps not the greatest facepalm moment of all my adventures, but I was just now recording the early stages of my playthrough and died to a gibberling (had 9/10 HP on lvl 1 so wasn't protected from 1-hit kills) on my kensai. I died... to a gibberling. People joke about that kind of thing and it just happened to me for real :+).
  • GallengerGallenger Member Posts: 318
    Lol Mivsan don't feel so bad - I borked my first installation of TUTU once and ended up getting INSANE amounts of gibberling spawns - I remember a horde of 7-8 right near Gorion's body, and all I could do was run like hell! Sadly, we found a vampiric wolf on the way to Beregost and died.
13»