Skip to content

Lord-slayers' Shrine (Dark Souls 3)

1333435363739»

Comments

• SorcererV1ct0rSorcererV1ct0r Member Posts: 2,176
    Sekiro looks interesting but i don't like any game who forces me to play on melee. That is my main problem with DkS 3, There are a lot of melee forced parts, bosses that takes damage only in certain areas and you are dependent on lock on.

There's way too many forced melee situations. To avoid half of the spells you can literally hold left and right because of how slow they are(same with arrows). To avoid melee, you need enough fatigue to be able to keep distance from melee range, and while under melee pressure, it's hard to get spells off, while also being at a huge disadvantage because of your gear. If you get hit once, you can lose 50% of your hp. If you try to cast back it takes too long and you can get hit again.

A lot of times, my spear with no gear boosting his capabilities and even if yoy try use Soul Greatsword, it has less range than my spear, and my spear don't require a long casting animation and can hit 3 times in the same time required to cast the soul greatsword. Not mention, aparently the enemies are 2/3 times faster than on DkS 1 but you casting speed is slower.