Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Axis & Allies 1942 Online is now available in Early Access! Buy it on Steam. The FAQ is available.
New Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea! Read More
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

[MOD] BGII:EE - Unofficial Item Pack

1234568»

Comments

• gattberserkgattberserk Member Posts: 180
    edited May 2018
    Alright I managed to solve by installing your mod first...

Anyway was hoping you can add for kit specific items, such as this. (I created this myself just for convenient)

Post edited by gattberserk on
  • gattberserkgattberserk Member Posts: 180
    Hi Edvin, I just realised there is a few small bug for this mod.

1) BAM for Key Ring + Togue of acid not displaying properly (Fixed by importing bam from SOD to BG2 override)
    2) Identified Items for all the new added gear in Cre. files. (Fixed it by unchecking the ID flag using EEKeeper.)

Anyone need these files let me know, I will attached them and u can just copy+paste to your override folder. Take note that the new Cre. files will only works if you have not enter the map where the Cre is.

• VasculioVasculio Member Posts: 430
    So... with the new patch coming out. Are these mods still working? I haven't gotten my new pc yet... and i want to try these when i back. Especially the Key ring.

StummvonBordwehr
  • kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,679
    Hi, long time no see!

Just passing to report some bugs with this mod:

1º - In the buying screen in adventure's mart, the butcher of innocents image is blurred (almost like the missing n° from pokemon, if anyone got the reference).

2º - The circlet of Cynosure "useble by" description is totally messed.

3º - The shield of egons isn't recognizing the special classes it's designed to give extra bonus, my Undead Hunter is receiving +1 turn undead bonus instead of +2.

I don't know if there's other issues, if i find any i will report here. By the way i'm playing with a totally original installation, except by this mod. Debug file attached.

CaszidyThacoBell
  • BrecherBrecher Member Posts: 29
    Edvin wrote: »
    I made a small update before the release (final) version 3.0
    I fixed a few typos and one or two problems with some items.

Version 3.0 will contain:

1) 2-3 new Spears
    2) At least two new bosses
    3) 5-10 new items (lots of new items is in progress but some (yet) do not work the way I want)
    4) Modified installation for better compatibility with other mods
    What happened to version 3.0? Are you still working on it?

StummvonBordwehrThacoBellNecromanx2
  • marcialhdmarcialhd Member Posts: 53
    Brecher wrote: »
    Edvin wrote: »
    I made a small update before the release (final) version 3.0
    I fixed a few typos and one or two problems with some items.

Version 3.0 will contain:

1) 2-3 new Spears
    2) At least two new bosses
    3) 5-10 new items (lots of new items is in progress but some (yet) do not work the way I want)
    4) Modified installation for better compatibility with other mods
    What happened to version 3.0? Are you still working on it?

yeah i too want to know what happened with that

• TiaxTheMightyTiaxTheMighty Member Posts: 1
    I created an account specifically to thank you for this. I'm gearing up for another run since the announcement of bg3 and this will breathe new life into it.

StummvonBordwehrEdvinNecromanx2