Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been announced! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to pre-order, apply for the Head Start and check for details. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

My best roll ever

124»

Comments

• Luke93Luke93 Member Posts: 521
    edited October 9
    @Loomis First of all, you need portraits. You can find them here on this forum (there are several threads about custom portraits) or search on Google. Portraits for BG:EE are 24-bit bitmaps (.BMP). The optimal size is 210x330 pixels.

Once you have your portrait:
    1. Rename it following these rules:
      • No spaces
      • No more than 8 characters long
      • Example: XXXX.bmp
    2. Zip it: XXXX.zip
    3. Rename it to: XXXX.bg1portrait
    4. Email it to yourself
    5. On your iOS device, tap the attachment and you'll be given the possibility to open the file with BG:EE, so tap the relative icon. The app will launch.
    6. Load your existing game.
    7. Navigate to: Record Screen -> Customize -> Appearance -> Select your new portrait (tap left from the first portrait to see custom portraits) -> done -> done.

tbone1MirandelLoomisStummvonBordwehr
  • LoomisLoomis Member Posts: 21
    Luke93 said:

@Loomis First of all, you need portraits. You can find them here on this forum (there are several threads about custom portraits) or search on Google. Portraits for BG:EE are 24-bit bitmaps (.BMP). The optimal size is 210x330 pixels.

Once you have your portrait:

1. Rename it following these rules:
      • No spaces
      • No more than 8 characters long
      • Example: XXXX.bmp
    2. Zip it: XXXX.zip
    3. Rename it to: XXXX.bg1portrait
    4. Email it to yourself
    5. On your iOS device, tap the attachment and you'll be given the possibility to open the file with BG:EE, so tap the relative icon. The app will launch.
    6. Load your existing game.
    7. Navigate to: Record Screen -> Customize -> Appearance -> Select your new portrait (tap left from the first portrait to see custom portraits) -> done -> done.
    Thank you much ...

• NecroscopeNecroscope Member Posts: 32
    For the first time since 1998 I rolled over 94. My new Ranger got a 97, a good start.

Margo the female dwarf Stalker will do quite well I am sure.

• Yeah, I bought BG new the first week it was available, and never got a roll this good. It's an Undead Hunter, so kind of cheating, but a 95.

18/25

Probably my 10th re-roll, too.

• DevardKrownDevardKrown Member Posts: 408
    101 Swashbuckler Human. he was a monster

124»