Skip to content

Mods for PST:EE

DoubledimasDoubledimas Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,286
edited October 2020 in PST:EE Mods
Post edited by Doubledimas on
argent77QueegonmlneveseJuliusBorisovelminsterMontresor_SPSssiksseilorrede9taclaneDanathionkaguanabob_vengAedanAaeightAaebyAaemforeverIsewein

Comments

• JaySee84JaySee84 Member Posts: 52
    Does the Tweaks Anthology work on MAC?
  • JaySee84JaySee84 Member Posts: 52
    edited April 2017
    Can't seem to get the Tweaks Anthology to work at all. Nevermind, I sorted it.
  • GawainBSGawainBS Member Posts: 523
    How does do you install the Tweaks package? It's not a Weidu file, despite what the readme says.
    Thanks in advance!
  • DoubledimasDoubledimas Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,286
    edited April 2017
    @GawainBS Check this website, it should have an .exe-installer available.
    jackjack
    Th

Thanks!
    @smeagolheart Added it, thanks.
    GawainBS said:

Th

Thanks!
    It worked great, you've got my eternal gratitude.
    Doubledimas
  • NicolBluetoothNicolBluetooth Member Posts: 48
    Reveal hidden "gamplay" options?
    edited April 2017

Reveal hidden "gamplay" options?

My bad. Thanks for notifying.
    NicolBluetooth
  • SoulReaverSoulReaver Member Posts: 33
    edited May 2017
    Looks like the 'Save Nordom' tweak from Qwinn's old tweak pack has been updated/ported over by badungu.
    badungu said:

Also I've done the Save Nordom Tweak, this one should work fine for PST:EE (I tested it today... :))

You could find it here: https://github.com/badungu/PST-SaveNordomTweak
    Direct download: https://github.com/badungu/PST-SaveNordomTweak/archive/master.zip

JuliusBorisov
    Added to the list, thanks.
    JuliusBorisov
  • kewlbuttzkewlbuttz Member Posts: 1
    Is there a guide available somewhere for how to install mods in the EE? I never modded the original, so I'm not really familiar with any of the steps, and I'd assume they'd be different for EE anyway.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    kewlbuttz said:

Is there a guide available somewhere for how to install mods in the EE? I never modded the original, so I'm not really familiar with any of the steps, and I'd assume they'd be different for EE anyway.

Basically it depends on the mod and what operating system you are using. For windows you should generally be able to just extract the mods contents into the folder your game is installed. From there you would launch any exe file that came with the mod.

JuliusBorisov
  • CamDawgCamDawg Member, Developer Posts: 3,438

Tweaks Anthology
    Some of the options also work on PST:EE (like ring stacking etc). Only option which cannot be installed is 'Identify all items'.

Tweaks Anthology just hit its milestone v1 release. The particular bug with identify all items is fixed, and in general it should be good to go for PSTEE.
    DoubledimasJuliusBorisovelminster
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,713
    We have just added an article on mods for PST:EE to the Beamblog.

Mods by @Aquadrizzt @argent77 @CamDawg @smeagolheart are all featured.

http://blog.beamdog.com/2017/06/change-your-game-with-planescape.html
    Doubledimasargent77smeagolheartAquadrizzt
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,713
    Chris Avellone expects more mods to come:)

• argent77argent77 Member Posts: 3,428
    The Big World Setup (BWS) supports PST:EE for quite some time. The majority of mods listed in this topic have already been added. More will be added in the future.
    DoubledimasJuliusBorisov
  • Admiral_ThrawnAdmiral_Thrawn Member Posts: 27
    Any chance the Tome o' Cheats (will) works with PST:EE?
  • LassalLassal Member Posts: 4
    When i am adding npc to party by console there shows no portrait and no portrait in inventory.
    Even if portrait is set by ee keeper.
    So mod adding new companion is needed to make mechanism using avatar and inventory portrait.
    So to add new companions or take npcs to party.
  • steakhutzeeesteakhutzeee Member Posts: 16
    I tried to install this mod https://github.com/Argent77/A7-HiddenGameplayOptions/releases/tag/v1.3
    After installation, it says some components were skipped during installation, but i've them in game... why this? Did not know where to write this.

Thanks!
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    The Rest Wherever Mod is no longer being supported (so you can remove it from the list). Tweaks Anthology however covers what it did.
    Doubledimas
  • FlacitoFlacito Member Posts: 2
    Thanks for a bunch! :smile:
  • valamyrvalamyr Member Posts: 130
    It might be wise to update the link for the "tweaks anthology" because it leads to a thread that points directly to a link of the v1 of the file, whereas the latest version is actually v9 if you go get it on github. One could easily fail to notice and use an outdated version of the mod accidently.
    Updated to link to the Tweaks Anthology forum on Gibberlings3.
    valamyrJuliusBorisov
    The link to the SaveNordom Tweak leads to a bunch of files, but it's far from clear which one you need to download. Can you specify, please?
    GawainBS wrote: »
    The link to the SaveNordom Tweak leads to a bunch of files, but it's far from clear which one you need to download. Can you specify, please?
    I am not the owner of the github/mod so no idea if my assessment is correct, but it seems to contain a folder and an .exe file. My guess is downloading both the folder and exe file and run the exe file in the game directory. I don't know if @badungu is still around to shed some light on this.

GawainBS wrote: »
    I am not the owner of the github/mod so no idea if my assessment is correct, but it seems to contain a folder and an .exe file. My guess is downloading both the folder and exe file and run the exe file in the game directory. I don't know if @badungu is still around to shed some light on this.

The folder can't be downloaded as a whole. I'll just keep Nordom in my party then.
  • IseweinIsewein Member Posts: 520
    1. Press the green button labelled "Code" in the right upper corner.
    2. Select "Download ZIP".
    3. Extract the .exe and the folder to your Ps:T root directory.
    4. Run WeiDU from the .exe and follow the instructions.
    5. Pet your grateful Nordom.
  • kikocabralkikocabral Member Posts: 2
    it does not work for planescape torment on stem