I'd like to start a discussion like this in sight of hidden info, hidden content, whatever you think others don't know and think it's worthwhile mentioning to enlighten us all.
Since I have seen people not *knowing* this, I'd like to start with the wisdom as a stat.
We all know Wisdom governs the common sense of your TNO in dialogues, the memories you can resurface and a flat bonus to experience gained (with max +30% at WIS 25).
But did you also know wisdom gives NPCs a hidden luck bonus?
+1 luck at WIS 15, +2 at WIS 18, +3 at WIS 25
Now why would that matter to me you might ask?
This is what luck does:
1. Modifies the duration of the Friend spell.
2. For randomized Charisma effects, luck will modify the bonus.
3. For randomized Damage effects, luck will modify the amount.
4. For randomized Heal effects, luck will modify the amount.
5. For randomized Hit Point bonuses, luck will modify the amount.
6. For randomized Luck effects, luck will modify the bonus (Whoa).
7. For randomized Heal Transfer effects, luck will modify the damage taken by the provider.
8. For randomized Embalming effects, luck will modify the hit point bonus.
9. For projectiles, Luck is added to the attack roll.
10. For detecting secret doors, Luck modifies the detection roll.
11. For stealth mode, Luck modifies the chance to succeed.
12. When swinging a weapon, Luck modifies the speed factor of the weapon.
13. When attacking (non-projectile), Luck is added to the attack roll.
14. When applying damage, Luck modifies the amount.
15. When removing traps, Luck modifies your skill.
16. When picking locks, Luck modifies your skill.
17. When bashing doors, Luck modifies your skill.
18. When removing traps, Luck modifies your skill.
19. If an item has been set up as a Random Destroy item, Luck modifies change to destroy.
With that in mind, *know* that a thief TNO gets +1 luck at lv 12 and can get another +1 luck from a tattoo for a total of +5 luck bonus at WIS 25.
Imagine the weapon Umei Kahen, a 3-21 dmg fist weapon. That's 3d7 translated to dice language. With 0 luck you deal 3-21 damage. But at 5 luck? Each of the three dice rolls gets a +5 bonus up the max of the die highest side. Now your fist fights are pretty deadly as that damage becomes 18-21 instead.