Skip to content

Sandrah Saga For EET

18910111214»

Comments

• MaurvirMaurvir Member Posts: 1,090
    So, would you recommend this mod or not? /s
  • GraionDilachGraionDilach Member Posts: 581
    Ohgod, I went through the ending. I read this as an on-off habit, because it's just way, waaaay too much to digest, but the ending spectacularly shows how much a fan Roxanne is of the "Double Standard: Female on Male" trope.

I'm really confused though how in her mind this all comes justified. Sure, there are times when GMs run Rule of Cool and gods getting involved which can either work either not and it all depends on the context and the skills of the people involved... but this... this is just godly horrible.

i don't want to know what will Roxanne shovel into the IWD stories, now that tipun's IWD1-in-EET is in public beta. And no, I don't want to know, thank you.
  • MaurvirMaurvir Member Posts: 1,090
    It really is a shame, though. I wish there were more mods that really made EET shine.
  • lollerslollers Member Posts: 190
    It is like the great warrior-poet Dak'kon of the zerth says: "Endure. In enduring grow strong"
  •  TheArtisan TheArtisan Member Posts: 3,277
    @Vichan

Thank you. Also, my condolences for the undoubtedly severe trauma this awful disaster piece has inflicted upon you. I talked for years about wanting to do the same thing but never managed it.
  • MirandelMirandel Member Posts: 526
    TheArtisan wrote: »
    @Vichan

Thank you. Also, my condolences for the undoubtedly severe trauma this awful disaster piece has inflicted upon you. I talked for years about wanting to do the same thing but never managed it.

Very much this! ^
    Thank you, Vichan for during this thing for all of us!
  • konvakonva Member Posts: 64
    Well, if you play megamod EET install, Sandrah has alot of crossmod content, and also huge contet on its own. On the other hand, shes very powerful and gain alot of extra Exp and stats increasements.. also, she gets really overpowered summons, like the tanarri looking summons. she is getting also "planetar" summons soon kinda. Even on insane difficulty with like 20% of base EXP only, this mod quests give fair ammout of XP from content. Also, she allows you to skip certain NPC requirements for drizzt saga and Reign of Terror mods..