Skip to content

3 Days till BG2:EE! What will you do on the day of release? (apart from stare at a download bar...)

Comments

• MungriMungri Member Posts: 1,645
    Mortianna said:

@Mungri

I was being facetious.

Ohhhh, I was all like 'Spouse? Doesn't that mean wife / husband not child? ... *Le google search*, It does, hmmm maybe she made a mistake ... *Internet grammar nazi powers activate!*'.
  • allhailsteveallhailsteve Member Posts: 210
    I'm on a part-time contract at the moment but work full-time with overtime. I may have to decline all overtime post release! Also, and this is very concerning, I almost hope I don't get the full-time job I interviewed for the other day. When they asked me how much notice I required to start it did pass through my head how many days were left until the release date!!
  • sepottersepotter Member Posts: 367
    I have nothing to do, I'll just be getting home from my thanksgiving vacation, so I'll be wide open to spend all day on this, I'm excited.
  • Kristie83Kristie83 Member Posts: 259
    sepotter said:

I have nothing to do, I'll just be getting home from my thanksgiving vacation, so I'll be wide open to spend all day on this, I'm excited.

You Americans and your crazy November Thanksgiving :D I like having it in October. Gives a person a chance to recover from all that turkey before Christmas!
    *Remembers thanksgiving song from the same producers as Rebecca black's Friday, cannot link it from my smartphone* :(
  • MechaliburMechalibur Member Posts: 265
    Kristie83 said:

sepotter said:

You Americans and your crazy November Thanksgiving :D I like having it in October. Gives a person a chance to recover from all that turkey before Christmas!
    Bah, how little is your constitution that you need more than a whole month to recover from turkey? :P
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    edited November 2012
    Mungri said:

*Remembers thanksgiving song from the same producers as Rebecca black's Friday, cannot link it from my smartphone* :(

Trust me, your inability to provide such a link is karma in the air. These forums do not deserved to be punished so severely. Yet.
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    Come on earth... spin faster...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • WigglesWiggles Member Posts: 571
    Anduin said:

@Shandyr Time and space is regularly broken on this thread... The 10 manifold dimensions mentioned in string theory, in fact needs to hypothesizes that the string has both a beginning and an end. As the super symmetry theory has been dealt the death blow by the hadron collider, and that the supposed physics behind our whole understanding of the universe is now a sham... I propose that the beginning of such a string is this thread...

This is complete hypothesis and in fact could be called 'pants' in its purest and cleanest form... Accidently washed twice as they say in academia...

This.
  • WolkWolk Member Posts: 279
    1.pre load it at soon as i can
    2.buy some mountain dew (i love mountain dew) and some snacks
    3. get on my pc the 27 at 11:30 and wait till midnight
    4. INSTALL IT
    5. go to sleep
    6. wake up early before school to roll my caracter.....OH S**** I slept over no time for BG:EE :(
    7: cry at school
    8. come back from school and roll my caracter ( kensai using daggers all the way! )
    9. try out the black pits
    10. go to sleep
    11. when fryday comes, no sleep, drinking dew, playing BG:EE all night long!
    12. pass away at around five
    13. wake up at ten and keep playing
    @Mungri In the spirit of your guys' Thanksgiving, I am thankful that you could not link that song...

@Mechalibur Its not my fault, I only rolled a 7 for my constitution. And besides, we needed to squeeze in Remembrance Day somewhere after Halloween and before Christmas. You guys don't do that one right? You have Veteran's Day at some point?
  • MedullaOblongataMedullaOblongata Member Posts: 434
    Not sure if making bacon cheddar jack nachos or alfredo nachos...
    @MedullaOblongata Go check your poll then. Majority wins, right?
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited November 2012

Kristie83 said:

sepotter said:

Bah, how little is your constitution that you need more than a whole month to recover from turkey? :P
    Technically the United States celebrates thanksgiving more than a month before Christmas. It would be more accurate to say more than two months recovery time in the case of Canada.
  • Son_of_ImoenSon_of_Imoen Member Posts: 1,806
    No appointments that day - I have time to play!

Seeking what portrait can relate - to the character I create.

Seeking a name for my Paladin - maybe he'll be called Alladin?

And then it's just me - and brand new B-G-E-E!
    Oh oh oh, its thanksgiving! We we we, are gonna have a good time. With the turkey, yay! Mashed potatoes yay! .... December was Christmas, January was new year, April was Easter, then the 4th of July, and now its thanksgiving!

Oh oh oh, its thanksgiving. We we we are gonna have a good time!
    Mungri said:

Oh oh oh, its thanksgiving! We we we, are gonna have a good time. With the turkey, yay! Mashed potatoes yay! .... December was Christmas, January was new year, April was Easter, then the 4th of July, and now its thanksgiving!

That was highly unwelcome and unnecessary! I was working really hard toward permanently erasing that song from my brain and you have ruined all of my progress! I will be sending you my therapy bills. (Oh wait, there aren't any bills, I'm Canadian!) Never mind that, I'll be sending the boys over to bust your kneecaps!

:P
  • SecriaSecria Member Posts: 85
    I will probably not remember the game on the release date.
  • SapphireIce101SapphireIce101 Member Posts: 866
    1. Preload the game at an earlier date.
    2. Install the game.
    3. Play Game.
    4. Do house chores.
    5. ???
    6. Profit.
    Mungri said:

Whats the fourth of July? :p also I watched that song and wow. I wish I could console myself with turkey, but unfortunately it seems I'll have to wait until Christmas for that.
  • ajwzajwz Member Posts: 4,122
    Booked day off work
    Hired baby sitter
    Got BG tattoo on forehead
    Planned BG themed wedding for the day
    Suicide pact planned if it gets delayed again
    etc...

Pretty standard really.
  • saffon69saffon69 Member Posts: 58
    28th is my birthday so gonna some how meet family and down load.....sod it I'll tell me mum and brother that I'm ill then get the kidz to bed then ignore the missus for the next week
    edited November 2012
    elminster said:

Mungri said:

Whats the fourth of July? :p also I watched that song and wow. I wish I could console myself with turkey, but unfortunately it seems I'll have to wait until Christmas for that.
    Independance day I think, I'm not American though.
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    Mungri said:

elminster said:

Mungri said:

Yar, 4th of July is American Independence Day. Why we don't call it that is beyond me. >_>
    Mungri said:

elminster said:

Mungri said:

Yes it is just ignore me I'm poking fun at Americans here. "Canada Day" (my countries equivalent) is on July 1st, but I hear a lot about independence day leading up to it every year in the news.
    I think I know more about Americans than the average American knows about his or herself, while they also know nothing about anyone else.

Yay for America, and its glorious national mascots:

Honey boo boo child
    Sarah Palin
    Glen Beck
    George Bush
    Paris Hilton
    Fat Usher and the superstar kids he produces.

All hail glorious America ... Jerry! Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!
  • HeinrichHeinrich Member Posts: 188
    On Launch Day I will definitely put the $20.00 bill I have been saving in my room to good use for provisions if you know what I mean! ;)
  • allhailsteveallhailsteve Member Posts: 210
    Heinrich said:

On Launch Day I will definitely put the $20.00 bill I have been saving in my room to good use for provisions if you know what I mean! ;)

Meth?

This discussion has been closed.