Now I know nothing about coding, but I'm hoping to get some help with the writing phase so that when I make a find who is good at coding I can make this mod because I've always wanted my character to be in the game.
So here are my basic details (subject to change of course) I've worked on some stuff for all the games but I'm focusing specifically on BG1 at the moment.
CN Human Dragon Disciple
Starting Location, only details I have figured out for all games:
Mutamin's Garden as one of the statues (BG1)
Repository of Undeath as hired help alongside Daran Highhammer (SOD)
Crooked Crane, fighting the Lich inside the tavern instead of in the secret room (BG2-Subject to change)
Staff of Maldovar (starts out as a normal Quarterstaff but can be upgraded throughout the series, still working out how that will work)
Story (still working on actual biography page):
Zaram is the biological son of Gorion and Phyldia (subject to change on mother if neccesary). At some point he had a falling out with his parents and began adventuring only to find himself face to face with Mutamin who turned him to stone. That was decades ago and luckily for Zaram the party happens to rescue him after defeating the mad gnome.
1. Due to being CHARNAME's stepbrother, Zaram should have an interesting friendship path with the player.
2. Multiple interjections to characters and areas
3. Multiple interjections the the main plot of the story, particularly when the party returns to Candlekeep in Chapter 6
4. One Minor and One Major Quest (still working out details on those)
5. At least One Banter with other NPCs (still need to RP with some of the NPCs to decipher his reactions to them) though he should not be compatible with some of them for long.
6. Will romance Neera provided the player does not (Though it is more or less attempting to flirt with her in BG1)