Skip to content

Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition 2.5 patch

124»

Comments

• TorgrimmerTorgrimmer Member Posts: 331
    edited July 2018
    Here This post can give you some info to help the e-mail at the end is the e-mail is the one you'll need to use to shoot to get get info. He can give you the info you need to know about who leads Portuguese team and who to talk to and everything you need to know. I have started the Hebrew translated team so i know how it works.

https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/66750/localization-volunteer-team-roles#latest
  • fluke13fluke13 Member Posts: 399
    Found a real bug this time. Every time flamestrike goes off, the graphic has a line through it (like the old area maps, if you don't convert to Pvt). I'll report it, if it's not already.
  • HurricaneHurricane Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 730
    Azkan said:

I want to help with the translation of Ice Wind Dale: Enhanced Edition for the Portuguese language. Who should I talk to?

@Azkan You can talk to me. :) We can continue this discussion in the Portuguese forum, where I left a message.
  • BaptorBaptor Member Posts: 341
    I just loaded up Icewind Dale Enhanced edition after the latest patch and the graphics look terrible now. Black lines are all over the screen and the sprites look fuzzy and out of focus. Was just fine before the patch. Is no one else experiencing this?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    edited August 2018
    @Shandyr

Here's a screenshot where you can easily see the lines. Look at the dead dragon.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
    @Shandyr

I can definitely understand that. However I can see the lines on the background with or without the dragon. It's just far easier to see with a dragon on it.
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Have you tried using the alternate renderer?
  • Gate70Gate70 Member, Developer Posts: 3,871
    edited August 2018
    Enabling nearest neighbour within the graphics options may well help.
    https://support.baldursgate.com/issues/38480
  • JevanJevan Member Posts: 15
    Shaman is bugged. The spirits barely get a distance away from the Shaman and freeze. Shaliya is my shaman. Android. Galaxy Tab s3

Shaniya
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Shaman spirits have a shorter range than regular summons.
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,724
    @Jevan Please report about it at support.baldursgate.com . Thanks in advance!
    Done