Skip to content

Nexlit the Xvart Fan Club

Comments

• carugacaruga Member Posts: 375
    edited July 2012
    Nexlit is a ginger and therefore has no soul.
    DiscoCat
  • CadrosCadros Member Posts: 253
    @caruga just like Irenicus... Who also always has his hair covered..... The plot thickens!
  • carugacaruga Member Posts: 375
    The plot thickens!
    Or might we say, the hair.
  • mch202mch202 Member Posts: 1,455
    Bhryaen said:

@belgarathmth
    Working on that sequel actually... "Nexlit and Nexlit Meet Larry, Darryl, and Darryl." Adventures of Blue Best Buddies.

@decaba
    If you haven't xvarted a xvart, you don't know your xvarting from a xvart's arse. ;-)

But actually I had the... whew... I just had the strangest... the strangest dream... I think @HeroicSpur's taunts have been *gulp*... taking their toll... because I found myself surrounded by- wait! Oh, no! It was true! AAHHHHHH!!!!!

This picture is DEMANDING a fireball!!
    MoomintrollAnduinBhryaen
  • DelvarianDelvarian Member Posts: 1,232
    Notice the similarity between the name Nexlit and Netflix? Perhaps he was a prophet of things to come?
  • MoomintrollMoomintroll Member Posts: 1,497
    I keep reading his name as Nelix, can't we leave him in the Delta Quadrant?
    Jolanthus
  • ChippyChippy Member Posts: 241
    Nexlit the Xvart staring passionatly out over the crags of his village, dreaming about adventuring forth and making mom and dad proud, wanting to further his name and fight the unjust perceptions against all Xvart across the sword coast, knowing that he and his animal companion, Ursa, might even one day be fighting alongside another famous outcast...

*Nexlit looks up just in time to see the fireball*
    MoomintrollBhryaenrufus_hobart
  • KaliestoKaliesto Member Posts: 282
    I'm starting to think the Xvart village banter is going to become a new inside-joke for BG lol.
    Chippy
    @Chippy don't kill him off, I'm too emotionally invested in the character!
    Chippy
  • Kitteh_On_A_CloudKitteh_On_A_Cloud Member Posts: 1,629
    Tanthalas said:

I'd do it all again if I had the chance.

^This. U problem? *trollface*
  • BhryaenBhryaen Member Posts: 2,874
    Nexlit's brother Flexlit was always jealous of his brother. Nexlit this. Nexlit that. So one day when he heard about a bear-infested region in the middle of Adventurer Fireball hunting grounds, Flexlit bought a nice patch of ground in the area and sold it to his brother and all his fan club. Of course, it meant becoming an indentured servant to Borda's potion lab for 10 yrs to earn the gold to buy the patch of ground in the first place, but, hey, it was worth it! Soon Nexlit will be replaced by his potion-addled brother and xvartkind will praise the green-skinned Flexlit instead!

Photobucket
    Chippy
  • LRECLREC Member Posts: 68
    Because he's the Xvart Faerun deserves, but not the one we need right now. So we'll kill him and start a genocide against his village. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark Xvart
    ChippyAlderonstyggaDJKajuru
  • ChippyChippy Member Posts: 241
    Horribly scarred from trying to protect those he loved, Nexlit the Xvart rose from the ashes of his burned down village, raising his arms to the heavens he swore vengeance upon those who brought down this ruin. He would become -a nemesis- a thing of the shadows, working for what was just, but within the boundaries that cruel fate had thrust upon him...

...and always watching, guarding against the darkness within...
    BhryaenMoomintroll
    edited November 2012
    In my opinion Nexlit should be a Joinable NPC with his own major quest..
    MoomintrollAndreaColombo
  • AnduinAnduin Member Posts: 5,745
    ... How did I miss this thread?

Nexlit! Noooooo! Why did you have to be so goddamn flammable!

• HeroicSpurHeroicSpur Member Posts: 907
    The collective suffering of the Xvart people is both tragic and distressing. When will they catch a break?
    Oxford_Guy
  • DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    I don't attack the xvarts if my character is good - if he's neutral or evil, now that's another matter...
    Nelix to be voiced by Mel Gibson in the BGEE.
    LadyEibhilinRhettAnduin
  • Oxford_GuyOxford_Guy Member Posts: 3,729
    caruga said:

Nexlit is a ginger and therefore has no soul.

Oi!

• MilochMiloch Member Posts: 863
    mch202 said:

@mch202 - nice fake screenshot. Would a real screenshot satisfy your urge to fireball a load of those blue little buggers?
  • MungriMungri Member Posts: 1,645
    edited November 2012
    Hey, the Xvarts attacked me and I only defended myself. Dont blame me for the silly things throwing their lives away like lemmings by charging into my blade.
    Miloch said:

mch202 said:

@mch202 - nice fake screenshot. Would a real screenshot satisfy your urge to fireball a load of those blue little buggers?

It might, only if I could see the picture... :/ (too tiny )
    mch202 said:

Click on it. :P

I made the mistake of trying to solo the caverns and one of the xvart apprentices charmed me. GAME OVER. I'm going back for revenge, obviously, this time with a few wands...
    Miloch said:

mch202 said:

Click on it. :P
    Believe me I tried..

Moomintroll
  • HaHaCharadeHaHaCharade Member Posts: 1,643
    Xvarts need loving too! I don't know why I thought of that....just seems funny to me.
    They need a bloody good beating if you ask me...
  • reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
    This thread received a resurrection?

On a serious note, I never did understand why we had to wipe out the village. Having some reason to do so would make it a lot better. Like they're staging an attack against Beregost or Nashkell, or something. I like to have a reason for slaughter - they end up getting nixed because (for all good reasons): they are there.
  • LadyEibhilinRhettLadyEibhilinRhett Member Posts: 1,078
    Shhhh...don't tell anyone, but...
    Nexlit is the REAL main character of Baldur's Gate.
    MoomintrollBhryaen
    @reedmilfam - They were supposedly staging attacks against the Nashkel farms, like Hulrik's. But that doesn't make much sense since the village is days away and also Hulrik blames the Nashkel Mines as the source (where there's plenty of kobolds but no xvarts).