Skip to content

Your favorite quote (Spoilers)

Comments

• abazigal5abazigal5 Member Posts: 290
    One of the quotes that I hate...

(Everything that Imoen says in Chapter One...well, pretty much everything she says at any time).
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    "According to the historian Yerso Gullible, cows were among the first mortal creatures to perform opera. Why do you think all those fat ladies wear horned helmets on stage?"

- A line Eldoth has in his dialogue files (I'm not sure if it actually gets used or not)
  • dustbubsydustbubsy Member Posts: 249
    A woman on the high seas has to be tougher than any mate!

Grog... grog and a bath... aye...
  • terzaerianterzaerian Member Posts: 232
    "My name is Amelyssan the Blackhearted, High Matriarch and greatest Deathstalker of my Lord Murder's Bhaalist temple. 'Twas I who led all the chants in His holy name! 'Twas I who harbored his avatar when the Lord of Murder was cast down to walk amongst us in the Time of Troubles. To his greatest priestess did he come for succor!"
  • CaloNordCaloNord Member Posts: 1,809

"My name is Amelyssan the Blackhearted, High Matriarch and greatest Deathstalker of my Lord Murder's Bhaalist temple. 'Twas I who led all the chants in His holy name! 'Twas I who harbored his avatar when the Lord of Murder was cast down to walk amongst us in the Time of Troubles. To his greatest priestess did he come for succor!"

I like her scream when she is killed by my gnome. . . It's not really a quote though. Just funny. Villains really need to stop the monologues.
  • JenzafarJenzafar Member Posts: 303

At this point I always imagine Charname just slapping her face back and forth in contempt before the Solar breaks it up and tells us to fight later.
  • terzaerianterzaerian Member Posts: 232
    edited July 2014
    That's why she's just such a great villain - she gets people so riled up even as she is ridiculously hammy!

The first time through it was a big surprise - then I got to the Throne and was like "oh shit it's the lady on the cover that I had no idea what she had to do with anything! IT'S ALL COMING TOGETHER" Then she kicked my ass like half a dozen times before I employed my cunning "buttload of traps" technique.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • CaloNordCaloNord Member Posts: 1,809
    elminster said:

Centeol: "Kill the meat, my pets."

Charname: "Hey, wait! We've come here... to... to benefit from your divine wisdom. Let us speak."

Centeol: "You've come here to learn from my infinite wissssdom. Sssspeak quickly!"

Charname: "We want to know why you're so fat?"

In defence of CHARNAME, we've only been out of Candlekeep for a few weeks. . . when your young these questions are really important! :P :P
  • RhelnaRhelna Member Posts: 17
    'Get me out of this hell-hole'

There is just no escaping it...
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    "YOU DON'T THINK! I THINK!" ~Tazok

"I've never seen "simple" merchants armed as you are! It look more like kick-ass be your commodity! I think you lie to me! I THINK YOU DIE!" ~Tazok again.
  • JenzafarJenzafar Member Posts: 303
    Done Quests

Cernd's Child

I have refused to help Cernd fight Deril. It did not go well.
  • SardoCZSardoCZ Member Posts: 47
    "One day. One day..." Edwin. Really something I like.
  • AlexisisinneedAlexisisinneed Member Posts: 470
    Although not in the original game when I saw this line added to game because of the npc mod I just couldn't help but laugh and shake my head in shame at the same time.

• booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164

Last night I discovered something juicy during my run of the Watchers keep.

"I've always wonder if dragons taste like chicken? Nevermind I'll find that out right now!" Charaname to that one dragon.

but what if your CHARNAME is a Dragon Disciple?

awwwkward
  • selkyraselkyra Member Posts: 54
    Did someone cast Raise Dead on this thread?
  • AlexisisinneedAlexisisinneed Member Posts: 470

Last night I discovered something juicy during my run of the Watchers keep.

"I've always wonder if dragons taste like chicken? Nevermind I'll find that out right now!" Charaname to that one dragon.

but what if your CHARNAME is a Dragon Disciple?

awwwkward
    Never accept the imitation dragon meat. Go for the real thing or go home.
  • SayenSayen Member Posts: 18
    Charname to Aerie: Er, I can't get past those huge lumps of scar tissue on your shoulders. I'm really not in the mood.