Skip to content

Your favorite quote (Spoilers)

Comments

• BejogoBejogo Member Posts: 38
    "I'm actually quite shy!"
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    @Bejogo: As I recall, that should be in all caps.
  • TressetTresset Member, Moderator Posts: 8,264
    Wait... I just realized we now have two active threads with this topic... I may decide to merge them...
    Threads merged.
    This is one of my favorite parts so far of Jaheira's romance. This is what she says right before she gets into a confrontation and decides to leave the Harpers. Great voice acting too.

Jaheira: "There is an ill wind in the air. Do you feel it? I feel a storm inside, in the distance."

Charname: "You are more sensitive to the weather, being a druid. You would know."

Jaheira: "It is not the weather. I just... something is coming, and I do not like how it feels. I don't know what it is, but I do not like how it feels. I don't know what I meant. They say you shiver when someone walks over your grave. I feel as though something were marching back and forth across mine."

Charname: "A parable for change, isn't it? Not death, but change."

Jaheira: "I don't know. Let's just get going, and it will pass. If you don't mind, Charname, I would walk in step with you. I... just need someone near me."
  • HalfOrcBeastmasterHalfOrcBeastmaster Member Posts: 301
    "Heh, tiyme for a bitofa rough 'n' tumble!"

"O's inforit now?!"

Come on, don't tell me you at least didn't have a bit of a giggle at BG1EE's Cockney voicesets. :wink:
    Everything said by Iycanth the Mad and Bondari and co.
  • ShinShin Member Posts: 2,345
    "Shank and... and Carbos? Um, Shank and Carbos. There is not as much I could do as I thought."
  • Abi_DalzimAbi_Dalzim Member Posts: 1,428
    edited April 2016
    There's some great new lines in the SOD soundsets. "The unadventurous life is not worth living."

There's also this really earnest-sounding "You're like family to me. I mean it." that would sound perfect addressed to Imoen.
    Post edited by Abi_Dalzim on