Skip to content

Faiths and Powers: Gods of the Realms (Kitpack and divine caster/spell tweaks)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited September 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
  • GawainBSGawainBS Member Posts: 523
    Would that kit play like a sorcerer who can basicly cast all Wizard spells, with the "spells known" limit lifted? Or am I not seeing what makes this kit unique? (Not talking about the technical side, but the content side.)
    edited September 2018
  • GrammarsaladGrammarsalad Member Posts: 2,582
    edited September 2018
    kjeron said:

*hand-raised*

*Waves at @kjeron *
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • DjinnDjinn Member Posts: 76
    Would we, in effect, be able to have multiclassed sorcerers with this mod?? :open_mouth:
    edited September 2018
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,857
    edited September 2018

I am playing a Hammer of Moradin Champion.
    According to the kit description he should not have a special smite ability.

He does.

He should get an additional use of the hammer at level4. He doesn't. He loses

all

uses of Moradin's Hammer. :( Fairly major bugs there!

EDIT

I opened my saved game in EE Keeper and looked at the Innate spells. The smite spells are there so I deleted them. The Hammer of Moradin spell is also there. xmem = 2. It therefore appears to be OK but it isn't. :(
    Since it looks OK I have no idea how to correct it.

I posted the above some time ago but got no response. I checked that the patch that corrects the Watcher of Helm had been installed and it had. The watcher seems to be working fine. Is there anything that I can do to make the Hammer of Moradin into a useable kit?

Dunno. I took a quick glance at the files and they all seem fine, so I don't see how it can be fixed. It's possible some other mod is interfering with it...

Of which there are many. If the files looked wrong I could probably fix it myself in EE Keeper, but as you say, things look fine, but they ain't. :( Never mind, I'll play a watcher next. That does work OK.
    edited September 2018
    How about having two sorcerer kits, one as a fighter kit and one as a cleric kit. Then when you choose Fighter/sorcerer it should automatically choose the one with the cleric kit and if you want the cleric sorcerer it should choose the fighter kit. I have no idea how complex it would be to do that. If it is not feasible just say so. I personally am not interested in multi-classing sorcerers, but I expect that there will be some who would love it.
    edited September 2018
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    @subtledoctor Going back to the Zealot issue. Yes, more champions would be great (Gruumsh and Ellistraee anyone?), but Zealots as they are, are kind boring. Angry Rangers without the nature flavor. They something more unique and fun, and get rid of the awful "Berserk but better" ability they have.
  • I know nothing. How can I add the new kits/gods to NPCs in all three BG games? I'll be happy with default thematic choices, I don't need to select some weird matchings for game effects. Will it work with Spell Revisions or other rebalancers?
  • AnprionsaAnprionsa Member Posts: 106
    Came across this error in the new build during my massive install. Maybe we can fix this before I have to stop and try again. SCS went much quicker btw.

ERROR Installing [Select an installation method below: -> install the kits designated in settings.ini, and the sphere system], rolling back to previous state
    Will uninstall 2155 files for [FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2] component 102.
    Uninstalled 2155 files for [FAITHS_AND_POWERS/FAITHS_AND_POWERS.TP2] component 102.
    ERROR: Not_found
    Please make a backup of the file: SETUP-FAITHS_AND_POWERS.DEBUG and look for support at: SubtleD and Grammarsalad
    Automatically Skipping [Select an installation method below: -> install the kits designated in settings.ini, and the sphere system] because of error.
    Using Language [English]
    [.\lang\en_us\dialog.tlk] created, 574547 string entries

NOT INSTALLED DUE TO ERRORS Select an installation method below: -> install the kits designated in settings.ini, and the sphere system

C:\EET\Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition>

ERROR: cannot convert kit_code or %kit_code% to an integer
    ERROR: [override/QD_MCP01.spl] -> [override] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
    ERROR: [b_2tor.2da] -> [override] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)
    ERROR: Not_found
    Select an installation method below: -> all kits and the sphere system (Faiths and Powers) was not installed due to errors.

You can try to repair the problem and start the installation of the component again. In this case please select "retry" after the repair.

If you don't want to spent time for that now, you can also continue without the component or exit the program. The Setup will continue with the installation of that component.
    Enter [r]etry, [c]ontinue or [e]xit.

https://mega.nz/#!PK5jgDRL!Rk7XLMNygyqO63PAH_OhvVqRTGQZTT6bJd8ocBH5wSk
    https://mega.nz/#!Lf4zjBAJ!OiwQTn0lXHrsfv9Q4m25fHjEfzGIbRZeJaVkwlKzJpQ
  • ALIENALIEN Member Posts: 1,271
    edited September 2018
    @Anprionsa You need to post weidu-bg1ee.log also
    ~SETUP-WEIDU.TP2~ #0 #0 // 24600
    ~DLCMERGER/SETUP-DLCMERGER.TP2~ #0 #1 // Merge DLC into game -> "Siege of Dragonspear" DLC: 1.2
    ~SETUP-DARKHORIZONSBGEE.TP2~ #0 #0 // "Dark Horizons" Mod for Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition: BG:EE v213 BWP Fix
    ~DRIZZTSAGA/DRIZZTSAGA.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Drizzt Saga for BGEE/Tutu/BGT -> Default version: areas connected by travel triggers: v3.00
    ~DRIZZTSAGA/DRIZZTSAGA.TP2~ #0 #3 // Delayed start: Drizzt joins after Durlag's Tower: v3.00
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Slime Quest: v18
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #1 // Beregost Family Quest: v18
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #2 // Babysitting Quest, including the Carnival Encounter...: v18
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #3 // Nashkel Monster Quest: v18
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #4 // Fallen Paladin Quest: v18
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #5 // Undying Love Quest: v18
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #6 // Lovesick Half-Orc: v18
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #7 // Unexpected Help Quest: v18
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #8 // Many Little Paws: v18
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #9 // Drunk near Beregost Temple: v18
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #10 // A Warm Place for Noober: v18
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #11 // Brage's Sword: v18
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #12 // Legal Seachart Sources: v18
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #13 // Additions to the House of the Lady and the Bitch Queen's Temple: v18
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #14 // A Worried Farmer: v18
    ~BGQE/SETUP-BGQE.TP2~ #0 #15 // Bodies for a Good Cause: v18
    ~SOA/SETUP-SOA.TP2~ #0 #0 // The Stone of Askavar for TotSC/Tutu/BGT/BGEE -> Default version: areas connected by travel triggers: 2.1
    ~KARATUR/SETUP-KARATUR.TP2~ #0 #0 // T'Was a Slow Boat from Kara-Tur: v1 BWP fix
    ~SETUP-BG1AERIE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Aerie for BG:EE
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project: Required Modifications: v23.3
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #1 // The BG1 NPC Project: Banters, Quests, and Interjections: v23.3
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #9 // The BG1 NPC Project: Ajantis Romance Core (teen content): v23.3
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #10 // The BG1 NPC Project: Branwen's Romance Core (teen content): v23.3
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #11 // The BG1 NPC Project: Coran's Romance Core (adult content): v23.3
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #12 // The BG1 NPC Project: Dynaheir's Romance Core (teen content): v23.3
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #13 // The BG1 NPC Project: Shar-Teel Relationship Core (adult content): v23.3
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #14 // The BG1 NPC Project: Xan's Romance Core (teen content): v23.3
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #15 // The BG1 NPC Project: Female Romance Challenges, Ajantis vs Xan vs Coran: v23.3
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #16 // The BG1 NPC Project: NPCs can be sent to wait in an inn: v23.3
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #17 // The BG1 NPC Project: Alora's Starting Location -> Alora Starts in the Hall of Wonders: v23.3
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #28 // The BG1 NPC Project: Bardic Reputation Adjustment: v23.3
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #31 // The BG1 NPC Project: Sarevok's Diary Adjustments -> SixofSpades Extended Sarevok's Diary: v23.3
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #200 // The BG1 NPC Project: Player-Initiated Dialogues: v23.3
    ~BG1NPCMUSIC/SETUP-BG1NPCMUSIC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project Music Pack -> Install All Audio: v6
    ~INDINPC/SETUP-INDINPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Indira NPC: v12.0 BETA 3
    ~CORANBGFRIEND/CORANBGFRIEND.TP2~ #0 #0 // Coran's Extended BG Friendship Talks: v4
    ~FINCHNPC/FINCHNPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // Finch NPC: v4.0 BETA 7
    ~GAVIN/GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #0 // Gavin NPC for Tutu, BGT, and BG:EE: 14
    ~GAVIN/GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #1 // Gavin: Romance (mature content): 14
    ~GAVIN/GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #2 // Gavin: Flirts (adult content): 14
    ~GAVIN/GAVIN.TP2~ #0 #10 // Gavin: Player Initiated Dialogue: 14
    ~VALERIE/VALERIE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Valerie NPC Mod for BG1 Tutu: v1.1 BWP Fix
    ~ISRA/SETUP-ISRA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Isra NPC Mod for BG:EE, BGT and TuTu: v2.3
    ~ISRA/SETUP-ISRA.TP2~ #0 #1 // Install Valerie/Isra crossmod banter?: v2.3
    ~ISRA/SETUP-ISRA.TP2~ #0 #2 // Install Gavin/Isra crossmod banter?: v2.3
    ~VERRSZA/VERRSZA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Verr'Sza - the rakshasa NPC for BG1EE: 4.0
    ~SIRENE/SETUP-SIRENE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Sirene NPC for Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition
    ~NEERA/NEERA.TP2~ #0 #0 // Neera Expansion: v1.1
    ~NEERA/NEERA.TP2~ #0 #3 // How much time would you like between talks (approximately)? -> 1 hour: v1.1
    ~NEERA/NEERA.TP2~ #0 #6 // Make Neera romanceable by women?: v1.1
    ~NEERABANTERS/NEERABANTERS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Neera Banters: Dialogue Banters and Interjections: v0.9.1
    ~NEERABANTERS/NEERABANTERS.TP2~ #0 #20 // Neera Banters: Interaction Banters: v0.9.1
    ~GARRICK_FLIRT/SETUP-GARRICK_FLIRT.TP2~ #0 #0 // Garrick's Infatuation: b20140925
    ~SETUP-TENYATHERMIDOR.TP2~ #0 #0 // Tenya Thermidor for BG:EE
    ~DRAKE/SETUP-DRAKE.TP2~ #0 #0 // Drake NPC for Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition: 1.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ice Island Level Two Restoration: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #11 // Scar and the Sashenstar's Daughter: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Quoningar, the Cleric: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #13 // Shilo Chen and the Ogre-Magi: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #14 // Edie, the Merchant League Applicant: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Creature Corrections: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Creature Restorations: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Creature Name Restorations: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #19 // Minor Dialogue Restorations: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Store, Tavern and Inn Fixes and Restorations: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #22 // Item Corrections and Restorations: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #29 // Duke Eltan in the Harbor Master's Building: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #33 // Mal-Kalen, the Ulcaster Ghost: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #34 // Chapter 6 Dialogue Restorations: v16.0
    edited September 2018
    I've tried going through the list of kits and setting them to 0, and most of them fail. Also it seems that after a few of them looked liked the work, but then I get this error for them.

ERROR: Cannot find 29 rows with at least 11 columns.ERROR: [kitlist.2da] -> [override] Patching Failed (COPY) (Failure("Cannot Set 2DA Entry"))

EE Install Log
    F&P Debug
    Kitlist.2da

Yeah I saw your post there. I posted over at Roxanne's forum as well about this, she just finished an install, but without foundling without issue. Maybe that can help.
    edited September 2018
    In fact she just changed the install order to have Foundling go after. I'll try that when I get back from my flight in a few hours. But can't get that done at the airport right now. I can still test out something if there is a fix in my install which is paused at this error.

Looks like a fix for SCS time is going in soon, so I'll just put off anything until that goes through.