Skip to content

Beamdog streams

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Kamigoroshi
  • AedanAedan Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 8,550
    Cahir said:

Are there any plans to hire localization studios to record voiceovers for the new BGEE / BG2EE content and SoD for already translated non-English languages? If not are you willing to consider including fan-made voiceovers in upcoming patches, if the quality of the recording is good enough for official release?

Did this question get a reply?
  • CahirCahir Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,819
    @Aedan, nope. It seems questions from the forum were left completely unanswered during the latest stream :(
    KamigoroshiAedan
  • AedanAedan Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 8,550
    :(
  • JapualtahJapualtah Member Posts: 165
    Fix your Youtube channel guys, seriously :D
    ricoyungProont
    Aedan
  • CahirCahir Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,819
    I wonder how expensive would be to recreate hi-res sprites from scratch without original assets. This would be a good question for the next stream.
    [Deleted User]
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    Cahir said:

@Aedan, nope. It seems questions from the forum were left completely unanswered during the latest stream :(

Yes, Trent and Luke just ran out of time to start replying to pre-stream questions, sorry. We'll try to include them into the next stream.
    Aedan[Deleted User]Prince_Raymondlolien
  • Prince_RaymondPrince_Raymond Member Posts: 437
    @JuliusBorisov Thank you very much, sir. I'm just glad to know I wasn't hallucinating when I saw my character drift to one side like a drunk during a WASD run. :D Good thing that bug was fixed. Again, to everyone @Beamdog, your hard work is greatly appreciated. Thank you for reading, and happy gaming to all.
    JuliusBorisovStummvonBordwehr
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    I was hoping to catch this week's livestream since I was scheduled off on Friday, but that is not possible now. Because of a last-minute change in scheduling, I will be going back in to work @ 3PM EST. This means while the livestream is running, I'll be asleep. Please, if you can make the time during the broadcast, try to go over the questions that were posted on this thread the week before. That attack bonus miscalculation bug is a real nuisance, and I would like to know if there is any more information that Beamdog needs to conduct a thorough investigation of this issue. Also, how close is Weapon Focus: Unarmed Strike to counting towards meeting the requirements of the Weapon Master prestige class? Thank you for reading, and happy gaming to all.
    JuliusBorisov
  • NeverwinterWightsNeverwinterWights Member Posts: 339
    You should have Sarah "Easy On The Eyes" Dawson in all of your streams from now on. <3
    Prince_Raymond
    Luke and Lee answered all the questions (from the previous week) today.

[Deleted User]fetito666
  • TarotRedhandTarotRedhand Member Posts: 1,481
    Yes and that it would be looked at.

TR
    [Deleted User]JuliusBorisov

You should have Sarah "Easy On The Eyes" Dawson in all of your streams from now on. <3 </p>

@NeverwinterWights Don't forget "Soothing To The Ears". I swear I could be lulled to sleep by the sound of Miss Dawson's velvet voice.

I'm glad to know that they will focus their attention on fixing bugs once they have worked out the release of their 3 major projects: GOG; 64-bit; NWSync. Thank you for reading, and happy gaming to all.
    NeverwinterWightsJuliusBorisov
  • gugulug5000gugulug5000 Member Posts: 248
    @JuliusBorisov Question for the next stream: Are there any plans to include character pregens for the Dice, Camera, Action characters in the upcoming packs? If we can't get them implemented into the games as NPCs, then this is probably the next best thing.
    lefreut
  • StummvonBordwehrStummvonBordwehr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,342
    edited October 2018
    “Easy on the eyes and velvet voice?”
    I know the post had the best intention, but I’d say we use this thread for discussing what the Beamdog employees say, and not judging their voices nor apperance

On topic: I would like to hear what consoles Beamdog are planning to bring which games to?
    Post edited by StummvonBordwehr on
    Prince_Raymond
  • TarotRedhandTarotRedhand Member Posts: 1,481
    @StummvonBordwehr said
    and not judging their voices nor contenance.

Not being familiar with the word I looked up the meaning of contenance and it turns out it is not what I thought it would be (I thought it would be the opposite of incontinent). Apparently contenance is a synonym for either composure or capacity (amount that can be held).

I suspect the word you meant to use was actually countenance.

TR
    StummvonBordwehr
  • StaranStaran Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 295
    I think it was colorness
    Tomorrow it'll be Trent and Luke during the stream. If you have questions for them, feel free to ask.
  • TorgrimmerTorgrimmer Member Posts: 331
    Question: Will we have copy-write permissions from the artists in the Dice, Camera, Action packs art, portraits to use them in our avatars on the forums here on the site, as stated in the rules for the website?
    JuliusBorisov
  • ThorasThoras Member Posts: 6
    Question: If we speak about NWN for mobile client i always read or hear android. Is it just me or did this mean NWN EE will not come to iOS? Thank you
    TorgrimmerJuliusBorisov
    Thoras said:

Question: If we speak about NWN for mobile client i always read or hear android. Is it just me or did this mean NWN EE will not come to iOS? Thank you

@Thoras
    This has been covered before.

We haven’t officially announced Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition for iOS devices. We have to make NWN:EE 64-bit compliant first. After that hurdle, NWN:EE on iOS becomes a possibility.
    http://blog.beamdog.com/2018/07/july-6-livestream-recap.html
    TorgrimmerThoras
  • StaranStaran Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 295
    If I make a module on my beamdog store version of Nwn EE, how do I get to play it on my mobile version of nwn EE?
    And will it be instantaneous?

I am having a hard time understanding how nwn sync works cross platform
    TorgrimmerJuliusBorisov
  • spacejawsspacejaws Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 389
    What do they think of the rumour Larian are making Baldur’s Gate 3 and Brian Fargo’s tweet that he knows who is making Baldurs Gate 3?
    JuliusBorisovTorgrimmer
  • wildfirewildfire Member Posts: 69
    spacejaws said:

What do they think of the rumour Larian are making Baldur’s Gate 3 and Brian Fargo’s tweet that he knows who is making Baldurs Gate 3?

What? :o
    Torgrimmer
  • TorgrimmerTorgrimmer Member Posts: 331
    Question: With the Android version will it have the CEP mod pack version from the Steam Workshop already put in it so we can connect to our PU in NWN:EE on mobile?
    During today's stream Trent and Luke ran out of time and didn't reply to pre-stream questions. We'll make sure they are answered next week.
    StummvonBordwehrTorgrimmer
This discussion has been closed.