Skip to content

The thread for happiness/spreading your joy

Comments

• voidofopinionvoidofopinion Member, Moderator Posts: 1,248
    Props to you @Raduziel

I am so bad at no kill runs. At one point during launch I had the loiwest score for the Hotel mission in Hitman Absolution because I couldnt do it without a massive Matrix foyer fight scene from start to finish.

I am so bad at stealth games its unbelievable. So you have all my respect.

:)
    [Deleted User]RaduzielRik_Kirtaniya
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    He did NOT want to leave.
    semiticgoddessmlneveseRik_KirtaniyaStummvonBordwehr
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714

Props to you @Raduziel

I am so bad at no kill runs. At one point during launch I had the loiwest score for the Hotel mission in Hitman Absolution because I couldnt do it without a massive Matrix foyer fight scene from start to finish.

I am so bad at stealth games its unbelievable. So you have all my respect.

To be honest there were 3 kills, but only because I was aiming for a 100% run and those were mandatory for some quests.

They were made with super stimpack OD and reverse-pickpocketing explosives.
    voidofopinionmlneveseRik_Kirtaniya
  • Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 7,366
    fluke13 said:

I hate to double post, but got some really great news today. My wife's visa has been accepted, so we'll all be heading for England soon. All... being myself, my lovely new wife and our soon to be born daughter Lara.

¡Excellente!
    fluke13
    @fluke13 Congratulations! Can you please adopt me and take me as well?
    fluke13lolienSkatan
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    @semiticgod I hope I'll be buying your book soon :)
    semiticgoddess[Deleted User]ThacoBelllolien
    That's fantastic @semiticgod!

If your proposal is half as well written as your posts on this forum you have nothing to worry about!

mlnevesesemiticgoddessThacoBell
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    edited October 2018
    Watch the *real* Pixels movie!
    SethDavismlnevese[Deleted User]voidofopinion
  • SethDavisSethDavis Member Posts: 1,812
    always dispose of electronics properly kids
    mlneveseLadyRhian[Deleted User]
    @LadyRhian

Reminds me of:
    [Deleted User]Son_of_ImoenLadyRhian
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    Good Luck!
    semiticgoddessfluke13lolien
    Luck!
    semiticgoddessThacoBelllolien

Wish me luck!

Don't give me orders!
    FinneousPJ
    My family had a toy poodle named Gigi. He was a big PITA. He was unfixed, which may have been part of the problem. He was spoiled, to boot.
    Apparently, they are making s Witcher movie. Henry Cavill is set to play Geralt. I'm reserving judgement on this one. I wasn't particularly impressed with his version of Superman. I watched Batman V. Superman: Dawn of Justice, and I nearly fell asleep. It was so dark and talky, I actually started to read a book, and the book was more interesting, so I didn't watch all the way through.

Gennefer is going to be played by Anya Chalotra, someone who is of partly Indian descent. Ciri will be played by Freya Allen. And Fringilla Vigo, a sorceress is being played by Mimi Ndwani, an actress of color. Cue the haters coming out on this one.

http://blacknerdproblems.com/the-witchers-lack-of-diversity-aka-cant-we-just-paint-most-of-nilfgaard-black/?fbclid=IwAR2fiZazavmJ-57t_SswZSFwbTJbLl6Ndk51vbeT04VpP7n5Ch25M_o_M_0
  • fluke13fluke13 Member Posts: 399
    It's a Netflix series, rather than a film, right... very exciting. Where's that Mass Effect film someone said they were going to make ages ago?

@ThacoBell Great news about your son. My dad's a great guy, but I can't help feel a little jealous at "my dad picked up the 5th ed starter set"... Im staying at my parents house, since I just arrived back in England from Brazil, got home to find every game, model, book - anything slightly related to fantasy or gaming - has all been packed up into the loft heh. Apparently, with a baby on the way, my life should just be work, family and the odd beer and game of golf. Personally, Im visualising a family multiplayer playthrough of the Baldur's Gate series with my wife and future children :D
    FinneousPJlolienThacoBellSkatan