Skip to content

RP: Castle Greyhawk

Comments

• Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    Alora is going to start spiking all the doors to give the party more time to prepare before the bad guys get in.
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    Minion, roll 1d8 for Cure Light Wounds on Arkanis
    Arkanis is back up to four hp.
    Okay. Spiking doors is loud, though...
    LadyRhian said:

Okay. Spiking doors is loud, though...

Alora hears a mysterious voice in her head advising her that spiking doors may alert enemies to their presence. She decides instead to ready her sling.
    Okay...
  • lolienlolien Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 3,108
    "Thanks Anomen, i feel a little better now. That ogre-muck eating orc made my head hurt, and i would have some strong words for those wolf and bald buffoon too, but i tolerate myself, because of the girls.

So what shall we do with that useless ruby junk? I suggest to smash it and sell the pieces for profit."
    "I don't think we can smash it. I think Aerie has to play the tune we were shown on the lyre to destroy it," says Alora.
    Anyone else?
    @Nonnahswriter? @Nimran? Anyone want to select spells?
    Alora is going to take the lyre while Aerie isn't looking and see if she can play a tune on it.
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Boo is discussing deep cosmic secrets with Minsc
    Okay, I'm done waiting on @Nimran and @Nonnahswriter.

You look around, you are in a rather said way. Most of you are still badly injured, and you'd bet the priest did his part in healing the Werewolf lady and the orcs. Maybe even himself as well. You have no idea what you will be facing. And with the werewolf available to track you, they can find you easily should you choose to hide.
    Alora takes the harp from Aerie and plays the notes that Rowena showed her, the ones that should destroy the Ruby Eye of Arik. She hopes that it will destroy the sword and release the spirits trapped within.
    No luck. Sorry. The sound of the music makes it clear where you are hiding.
  • deltagodeltago Member Posts: 7,811
    “WHAT ARE YOU DOING GIRL?! I SAID NO INSTRUMENTS!”
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    OOC: same old Command spell for Tiax.

“Tiax decrees that we focus our attention on the priest next time!”
    "
    deltago said:

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING GIRL?! I SAID NO INSTRUMENTS!”

They'll probably find us because you are shouting not because I was playing nice music!

Alora starts spiking the doors to slow the bad guys down.
    "I think we're in trouble guys. Maybe we should just run away? D'you think we can run faster than a werewolf?"
  • NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520

"I think we're in trouble guys. Maybe we should just run away? D'you think we can run faster than a werewolf?"

"Not likely..." Aerie murmured nervously.

OOC: Can I swap Sanctuary for Bless?
    Sure!
    Does anyone want to make any plans, bettle strategy... anything?
    Yes. Anomen does, but I won’t have time to write it out till tonight
    *Anomen hands his racist spear (+3 vs orcs) to Arkanis*

“Dwarf use this and take care of any of the orca that come through first. Big guy, (pointing to Minsc) keep the werewolf busy with that large sword of yours. Lady Aerie, stand back and use your sling against the priest as I and Candela flank him. Edwin, I know you are still badly injured, but any magic you can toss at the priest while you stand back would be beneficial. Tiax, girl, just... don’t touch anything.”
    edited January 2019
    "Shouldn't we try to fight them in a doorway so we only have to fight one or two of them at a time? That's what I would do. But no one ever listens to me," grumbles Alora.
    Post edited by Permidion_Stark on
    "Girl, you do not have the training I do. The cleric would be able to buff and heal the one creature they send in first. We need to be able to focus on him first and he won't be the first one through the door."
    edited January 2019
    "You don't need training to see that if we let everyone in and try to fight them all at once there won't be anyone left to focus on the cleric because most of us will be dead as soon as the fight starts," mumbles Alora.
    Post edited by Permidion_Stark on
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    All we need is steel to meet stinking evil on its face.
    Alora muses on whether Minsc will still be able to kick evil's butt if he confronts it head on? While she is considering this a thought occurs to her: "Maybe if we smash the Ruby sword it will takes the cleric's power away?"
    Sorry about that. Igot a bad headache, and couldn't concentrate... much.

Okay, so the Northern door seems to be where they are going to enter (because there is no way to get through the southern door from where they are. You see the doorknob turn, as if testing whether is it open or not. When they realize it is open, the door is thrown wide, and you see the cleric and his orcs and the werewolf standing there. The cleric is chanting. Suddenly, you feel bad, a little achy and nauseous, and afraid of what is coming. (Curse/Bane-reversed Bless spell -1 to hit, -1 to saves against fear/morale checks).

The cleric and his allies look fully healed and VERY intimidating.

Initiative rolls (Cleric and his party as one this time.)

Minion, roll 1d10 for Evil Cleric Party init.
    Minion, roll 1d10 for Party init
This discussion has been closed.