Skip to content

Medical Update/Life Update

TorgrimmerTorgrimmer Member Posts: 331
Howdy family, its me Josh, long time no see everyone, its been good to see everyone on the forums reading everyone posts the last few months, I enjoyed it much. It feels good to be cancer free at last and I thank everyone for their prayers and thoughts through this time of trial my family and I went through and I want to say thank you so much to you all for all that you have done. Especially to Beamdog for the gifts they sent me, thank you guys!

My family wants to say thank you also to the out pouring of prayers and especially my new wife, Danielle, She is amazing. I love her so much. She is a God sent and blessing. Plus i get to paint her toes weekly, hehe snork, makes me happy. lol.  

Back on topic 

I started to write my fantasy Novel and i am in the process of looking for a publisher so any help would be nice and grateful. The Novel is based off of my character from NWN:EE a female Human LG Bard (Loremaster). 

I'll keep you guys posted bc the hospital wants to have me be there spokes person for there brain cancer campaign.  

Comments

• RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    @Torgrimmer I knew you would kick that cancer's ass.
  • tbone1tbone1 Member Posts: 1,985
    This is great to hear! I’m always glad to hear about fellow cancer sufferers who win.