Skip to content

Invincible squirrel

I know this is utterly heartless of me to even consider the question, but has anybody ever killed the squirrel in Easthaven?
Rik_KirtaniyaJuliusBorisovOrlonKronsteenTorgrimmer

Comments

• Rik_KirtaniyaRik_Kirtaniya Member Posts: 1,742
    Hmm..... Never considered trying to do such a thing. But you say it's invincible? Most probably that's one of @Tresset's Special Operatives. You might try asking him for more information. ;)
    JuliusBorisovTressetTorgrimmer
  • enqenqenqenq Member Posts: 499
    I tried since you asked, and yeah it died from the Black Blade of Disaster proc :P
    StromaelJuliusBorisovTorgrimmer
  • StromaelStromael Member Posts: 195
    Great, so now I've got an unkillable hostile squirrel, sitting there smugly making the entire town run around like crazies. :tongue: I'm wondering if I'll have any insta-death abilities at my disposal before I leave for Kuldahar. Ol' Big B's gonna be second in line for evil overlord of this town.
    OrlonKronsteenTorgrimmer
  • StromaelStromael Member Posts: 195
    @enqenq, you cold, cruel killer, you!
    enqenqOrlonKronsteenTorgrimmer
  • butteredsoulbutteredsoul Member Posts: 168
    The miniature space squirrel is quite the rodent. You can use that to your advantage:

https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/48393/hrothgar-the-wimp
    StromaelTorgrimmer
  • AerichAerich Member Posts: 159
    joluv wrote: »
    I sometimes charm it to tank the Goblins in HoF mode.

!! I have played this game since shortly after its release, and I have never thought of, or heard of anyone, doing this! Nice one!
    joluvRaduziel
  • joluvjoluv Member Posts: 2,137
    Can't remember where I originally got that idea, but I'm certainly not the first.
    semiticgod wrote: »
    Charm a squirrel in Icewind Dale with a ranger's Charm Animal ability, and the squirrel can tank all the goblins in Easthaven. Squirrels are rigged to be unkillable in IWD.
    OrlonKronsteensemiticgoddess
  • RaduzielRaduziel Member Posts: 4,714
    Now we have three OP classes in IWD: Bard, Sorcerer and Ranger.
    OrlonKronsteen
  • ZaxaresZaxares Member Posts: 1,325
    Alas, charmed animals may not leave the map they started in, or I'd agree. XD
    OrlonKronsteen
  • OrlonKronsteenOrlonKronsteen Member Posts: 905
    joluv wrote: »
    Can't remember where I originally got that idea, but I'm certainly not the first.
    semiticgod wrote: »
    Charm a squirrel in Icewind Dale with a ranger's Charm Animal ability, and the squirrel can tank all the goblins in Easthaven. Squirrels are rigged to be unkillable in IWD.

I never play IWD, but this is the coolest thing ever. I haven't laughed that hard for awhile. :)
    Raduziel wrote: »
    Now we have three OP classes in IWD: Bard, Sorcerer and Ranger.

Maybe you could make a "Tanking Squirrel" kit, @Raduziel? Then there'd be four OP classes. ;)
    Raduziel
  • TorgrimmerTorgrimmer Member Posts: 331
    Wow this thread and @Tresset has not spoken a word, I'm a amazed.
    Tresset
  • Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 7,305
    If you play LoB then you can do a similar sort of thing with rats in BG - their high physical resistance means it takes a long time for enemies to wear down something with 83 HPs ...