Skip to content

Baldurs Gate Meme Thread II: Enhanced Edition (Careful, everyone, SPOILERS!)

Comments

• megamike15megamike15 Member Posts: 2,666
    edited April 2019
    i see myself doing the same if i ever do the jeheria romance
  • megamike15megamike15 Member Posts: 2,666
    me with trolls and mind flayers.
  • HalfOrcBeastmasterHalfOrcBeastmaster Member Posts: 301
    Not bad. Interesting, but don't take it personally when I say that's not gonna be my favourite meme style any time soon.

2xlww0.jpg

Sorry guys... o:)

2xlx68.jpg

Can you tell I'm anxious for Avengers: Endgame? :D
  • ZaramMaldovarZaramMaldovar Member Posts: 2,309
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZiNKB28_Ns

I know this isn't a meme, but all this Avengers stuff made me think a lot about the late great Stan Lee.

In the time since my father died, I've found myself in a depressive slump. I don't find my motivation to work, to write, to do the things I love. I barely find the motivation to exist. The reason why Stan Lee is such a hero of mine is because he is a shining example of the creativity in this world and I feel like that is where I really shine.

Do what you do best, enjoy life and don't let your troubles and depressions define you.

Thank you, Stan. You continue to help me in my Darkest Hour.
  • ShapiroKeatsDarkMageShapiroKeatsDarkMage Member Posts: 2,428
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZiNKB28_Ns

I know this isn't a meme, but all this Avengers stuff made me think a lot about the late great Stan Lee.

In the time since my father died, I've found myself in a depressive slump. I don't find my motivation to work, to write, to do the things I love. I barely find the motivation to exist. The reason why Stan Lee is such a hero of mine is because he is a shining example of the creativity in this world and I feel like that is where I really shine.

Do what you do best, enjoy life and don't let your troubles and depressions define you.

Thank you, Stan. You continue to help me in my Darkest Hour.

I wish people would also remember Jack Kirby.
    @ShapiroKeatsDarkMage
    I'm not downplaying Jack Kirby's contributions to Marvel (or DC for that matter as he single handedly created Thanos AND Darkseid) but please don't turn my inspiration message pouring my heart out into a war of semantics because I forgot to mention Jack Kirby in a tribute to Stan Lee. They are both titans of creative history, but the inspirational video is less about Stan Lee himself than the message he gave in the video.
  • ShapiroKeatsDarkMageShapiroKeatsDarkMage Member Posts: 2,428
    @ShapiroKeatsDarkMage
    I'm not downplaying Jack Kirby's contributions to Marvel (or DC for that matter as he single handedly created Thanos AND Darkseid) but please don't turn my inspiration message pouring my heart out into a war of semantics because I forgot to mention Jack Kirby in a tribute to Stan Lee. They are both titans of creative history, but the inspirational video is less about Stan Lee himself than the message he gave in the video.

Jim Starlin created Thanos.
    edited April 2019
    @ShapiroKeatsDarkMage
    I stand corrected. I'm not sure why I thought Jack Kirby created Thanos. However my point still stands. I was pouring my soul out into a heartfelt message that I thought needed to be said. I found the video, it helped a lot with my depression and inspired by creativity and I thought it would do the same for others, that's all I wanted to do.
  • BillyYankBillyYank Member Posts: 2,768
    uo1fie81gr8m.png
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    myn4tr43gv8n.png
    muc8bcyuk8fn.png
    uja7wkagjurk.png
    aammkzjrbiwh.png
    y0z1l8cprzz3.png
    0h4k849qmw60.png

that last me-me is awesome because right now im running a campaign in my players are inside an ankheg lair

and i love the super saiyan blue krillin, only in his dreams hahahaha
    @BillyYank
    Exactly
  • OlvynChuruOlvynChuru Member Posts: 3,075
    r5yv9tz5gpkj.png

Play Improved Anvil and you'll regret those words.

8bywzzdp064d.png
  • InKalInKal Member Posts: 196
    jm4jnwsh8x7b.png
    2b4k2ifa1eyk.png
    ndh32utwt9c5.png
    j7btxhf381ov.png
    jd9k7j6z4k4q.png
    lwtbynierkr8.png

HAHAHAHHA! my sides...

especially last two.
  • OlvynChuruOlvynChuru Member Posts: 3,075
    Here's what Quayle's stats should be.