Skip to content

The LoB + SCS Solo Challenge vs Bhaal´s Cataclysm

Comments

• HarpagornisHarpagornis Member Posts: 1,658
    edited April 2019
    Using a fresh installation SCS v32 now works and the integrated IWD spells are a fresh motivation boost. With other words: I can already see the next Druid growing slowly on the horizon. On the other hand i am again getting tired of itemization so its maybe also time to play around with the rules and dropping back to something like the good old Adventurere´s Challenge - poverty for now still looks out of question... :#

The Adventurer [Adv]:

- The main character has to play solo without any NPC´s.
    - You are allowed to use gold for quests and temple services but not for buying any items.
    - You can equip or use any items you have found during your adventure - good hunting!

Anyone else wanna join the pai... i mean.. FUN? B)
    Post edited by Harpagornis on
    Grond0histamiini
  • Mr_SaltyMr_Salty Member Posts: 188
    @semiticgod here is the safe spot! bit late but now u actualy can see it ! haha bm4vovwym8t4.jpg
    semiticgoddessStummvonBordwehrhistamiini
  • HarpagornisHarpagornis Member Posts: 1,658
    edited April 2019
    Okay, i updated the OP adding the slightly modified Adventurer Challenge (at least allowing temple services now) while also refreshing the active runs. If i have missed something: Please give me a note! ;)

Any ideas about refreshing some rules for our Grond0s and Harpas Ayslum of Arcane Madness-Challenge @Grond0? I still cant figure it out why no one is playing it - maybe the settings are just too easy... B)
    Grond0StummvonBordwehrhistamiini
    @DavidW u change that difficulty inside the game ?? where is this so called Tactical or higher options ?
  • Grond0Grond0 Member Posts: 7,305
    Any ideas about refreshing some rules for our Grond0s and Harpas Ayslum of Arcane Madness-Challenge @Grond0? I still cant figure it out why no one is playing it - maybe the settings are just too easy... B)

Well, I'm doing my bit with the War Hulk run - I'm not sure I'd really describe that as too easy though B).

I've had several more attempts with Zest the War Hulk since I posted last, but haven't managed to concentrate properly and kept making early mistakes or trying things that are just too dangerous. This time at least I've got past level 5 where the 3 previous runs failed.

As usual, I started off doing things that reduce reputation. As I'm not using Algernon's Cloak, the first of those was going to kill Dushai for her ring - getting to level 2 by returning Tenya's bowl on the way. Zest also swapped the Ring of Wizardry for the +3 staff in Ulgoth's Beard to give himself a speed 0 weapon. The next encounter was exploiting his weapon speed advantage against Bentan, after going to Nashkel to get the ankheg armor and learn LMD (useful for annoying things from a distance) - also getting to level 3 there after talking to Noober.

His last intended reputation hit was taking on Drizzt. After activating a single gnoll I did other things before checking back with the game after about 45 mins and finding Drizzt was unconscious. Normally I would reckon he would last at least 40 minutes before dying, so the gnoll must have broken its weapon very late in the fight. In one previous run I forgot to take the ring of free action off before attempting to use an oil of speed to nip in and kill an unconscious Drizzt and abandoned that run. This time though I avoided that mistake and Zest got up to level 5 at the cost of reducing his reputation to 3.
    dqhxu2bzpzuv.jpg

He beat up the belt ogre and then went to find Charleston Nib in search of a first reputation upgrade - despite his poor reputation his 16 charisma was sufficient to be invited to help out. The diggers have fast weapon speed, but relatively poor AC and THAC0 - and only got 2 of the criticals they needed between them. A second reputation point soon followed through taking Brage back to Nashkel and talking to Oublek picked up another. Back in Beregost Firebead handed over a scroll case, Mr Colquetle got an amulet back and Neera received a long-distance LMD to get her gem bag.

Greywolf is potentially very dangerous and his weapon speed is quick enough to give him a reasonable chance of attacking first or at the same time. However, with his 2-handed weapon, Zest always had the possibility of getting the first attack through his greater reach and I tried to play safe there by retreating before Greywolf had a chance to try and strike (if Zest didn't roll a good initiative to attack immediately). That tactic still requires pretty precise timing though and Greywolf did get one attack in - but Zest didn't berserk and was able to finish him off without being attacked again.
    e2xotubf7u6j.jpg

A few bandits all missed him on the way to the FAI to deliver Samuel before Bjornin's half-ogres all failed to get an attack in. He crushed a skeleton with a vicious critical, luckily leaving its skull intact,
    4gbpydcr7ph1.jpg
    but decided not to try and revive Melicamp until he was ready to attack the golems at High Hedge immediately. Instead he worked through the Cloudpeaks, clubbing down Caldo & Krumm and returning a dead cat to get a couple more reputation increases. He also used another technique for the first time against a dire wolf. Getting attacks in without retaliation from those was very difficult, so he chose to use Twinkle (despite being non-proficient with scimitars) and give up the initiative to make the dire wolf require a critical to hit. He had to work hard against Gnarl & Hairtooth, but was rewarded with the bracers of dexterity - improving AC by 2. After spending a while running xvarts around, Zest gained the charisma tome. On the way back from the Cloudpeaks he ran into an ogre mage. He had no protection available against an opening chromatic orb, but with a spell saving throw of 8 he would have been unlucky to fail his save - and he didn't.
    p2kjbrxvmd42.jpg

The xvarts harassing Arabelle were a problem due to not being able to use missiles, so Zest went back to the Crossroads to kill Imoen (using LMD to annoy her) and get her MM wand. That, combined with LMD, helped pull the first 5 xvarts away before being used up. The last 3 were then tackled together - which was actually no problem as Arabelle has both the LoB high HPs and low AC so the xvarts were slow to deal with her (in fact, so much so that Zest could probably have just attacked them all at once).
    xn1fevi1e2bu.jpg

Some worgs were then Twinkled at the Lighthouse to get a reputation point from Ardrouine. That made the reaction adjustment sufficiently good to be able to get a further reputation increase from Drienne for returning a dead cat - pushing that up to 15.

Now almost up to level 6, Zest went back to the Cloudpeaks in search of Zal (having already killed Vax on the way through earlier). The intention was to make Zal switch between missile and melee weapon while nipping in for the odd attack. Fairly early on though Zest got hit with a dart and went berserk for the first time in the run. He was hit once more while berserk, but fortunately saved that time and regained his senses before he got into a fatal rage spiral. He was hit once more in the fight, but just after that got the kill.
    nred3lnt76ut.jpg

At High Hedge, he pulled the flesh golems outside for later (they were still a bit too tricky to try now) before buying a potion case. He then went to get the final bit of XP for level 6 by killing the hobgoblins with Joia's ring.
    a77rsqflyocw.jpg
    I realized at that point I'd stashed Melicamp in a container and went to get him and the skull, but unfortunately the effort was wasted as Melicamp failed to survive his transformation.

The basilisks offer some relatively easy XP next, but the Nashkel Mine is then likely to prove very hard work (I'm not expecting to use up invisibility on that) as well as plenty of danger. If Zest survives that he's then got the terrors of the Bandit Camp to come ...

War Hulk L6, 109 HPs, 69 kills
    HarpagornisStummvonBordwehrhistamiiniAerakar
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    The Gauth XP loop works just fine. Also, since the Gauths stop attacking after a few of their rays fail, our clone can switch from darts and the Shield of Balduran to Heartseeker without risking getting blasted (the same may apply to Charname, but I wasn't going to risk it and stuck with darts). Called Shot sped things up, but raw damage did most of the work, since a lot of Called Shot darts didn't hit and they need to hit within a certain window since the STR drain wears off after 10 seconds. One more pair of Gauths and we'll be at level 20, with Smite and a STR-draining clone.
    StummvonBordwehrhistamiini
  • DavidWDavidW Member Posts: 823
    Difficulty slider, plus ‘fine tune difficulty’ button - for more, go to SCS’s forums or read the readme.
    StummvonBordwehr
    edited May 2019
    DavidW wrote: »
    Difficulty slider, plus ‘fine tune difficulty’ button - for more, go to SCS’s forums or read the readme.

@DavidW i got the latest SCS but no sliders / difficulty button (i tried ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4100 // Improved NPC customisation and management: v32 RC10 this one aswell but did not give me sliders either)

Edit: trying to read the readme > Ctrl F (Fine Tune or Slider) did not find anything on information about it!
    // Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
    // The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
    // ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
    ~DLCMERGER/SETUP-DLCMERGER.TP2~ #0 #1 // Merge DLC into game -> "Siege of Dragonspear" DLC: 1.2
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project: Required Modifications: v24.0
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #10 // The BG1 NPC Project: Banters, Quests, and Interjections: v24.0
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #20 // The BG1 NPC Project: Ajantis Romance Core (teen content) -> Speed: 1 hour real time (standard) minimum between LoveTalks: v24.0
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #30 // The BG1 NPC Project: Branwen's Romance Core (teen content) -> Speed: 1 hour real time (standard) minimum between LoveTalks: v24.0
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #40 // The BG1 NPC Project: Coran's Romance Core (adult content) -> Speed: 1 hour real time (standard) minimum between LoveTalks: v24.0
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #50 // The BG1 NPC Project: Dynaheir's Romance Core (teen content) -> Speed: 1 hour real time (standard) minimum between LoveTalks: v24.0
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #60 // The BG1 NPC Project: Shar-Teel Relationship Core (adult content) -> Speed: 1 hour real time (standard) minimum between LoveTalks: v24.0
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #70 // The BG1 NPC Project: Xan's Romance Core (teen content) -> Speed: 1 hour real time (standard) minimum between LoveTalks: v24.0
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #80 // The BG1 NPC Project: Female Romance Challenges, Ajantis vs Xan vs Coran: v24.0
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #110 // BGEE Banter Timing Tweak -> Banter Timing: Normal (about 27 minutes between banter dialogs): v24.0
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #160 // The BG1 NPC Project: Add Non-Joinable NPC portraits to quests and dialogues: v24.0
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #200 // The BG1 NPC Project: Player-Initiated Dialogues: v24.0
    ~BG1NPCMUSIC/SETUP-BG1NPCMUSIC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project Music Pack -> Install All Audio: v6
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ice Island Level Two Restoration: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #11 // Scar and the Sashenstar's Daughter: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Quoningar, the Cleric: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #13 // Shilo Chen and the Ogre-Magi: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #14 // Edie, the Merchant League Applicant: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Creature Corrections: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Creature Restorations: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Creature Name Restorations: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #19 // Minor Dialogue Restorations: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Store, Tavern and Inn Fixes and Restorations: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #22 // Item Corrections and Restorations: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #29 // Duke Eltan in the Harbor Master's Building: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #30 // Nim Furlwing Encounter: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #32 // Svlast, the Fallen Paladin Encounter: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #33 // Mal-Kalen, the Ulcaster Ghost: v16.0
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Remove Helmet Animations: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #40 // Change Viconia's Skin Color to Dark Blue: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Avatar Morphing Script: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Weapon Animation Tweaks: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #90 // Disable Portrait Icons Added by Equipped Items: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Commoners Use Drab Colors: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Icon Improvements: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Fix Boo's Squeak: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #160 // Make Magic Shields Glow (plainab/grogerson): v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #182 // Unique Containers -> Unique icons and names: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Improved Multi-Player Kick-out Dialogues: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1075 // Send BioWare NPCs to an Inn (DavidW/Zed Nocear): v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1090 // Exotic Item Pack: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1100 // Reveal City Maps When Entering Area: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1120 // Stores Sell Higher Stacks of Items: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1150 // Shapeshifter Rebalancing: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1270 // Change Cloakwood Mine Chapter End Change Trigger to Non-TotSC Behavior (plainab) (BETA): v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2060 // Weapon Styles for All: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2140 // Expanded Dual-Class Options: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2152 // Wear Multiple Protection Items -> Allow Armor Plus One Protection Item (Angel): v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2170 // Cast Spells from Scrolls (and Other Items) at Character Level: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Multi-Class Grandmastery (Weimer): v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2210 // Change Grandmastery Bonuses -> True Grandmastery (Baldurdash): v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2240 // Un-Nerfed THAC0 Table: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2250 // Un-Nerfed Sorcerer Spell Progression Table: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2260 // Alter Mage Spell Progression Table -> Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher): v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2270 // Alter Bard Spell Progression Table -> Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher): v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2280 // Alter Cleric Spell Progression Table -> Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher): v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2290 // Alter Druid Spell and Level Progression Tables -> No Level Progression Changes, Un-Nerfed Druid Spell Table Only (Blucher): v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2320 // Trap Cap Removal (Ardanis/GeN1e): v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2330 // Remove Delay for Magical Traps (Ardanis/GeN1e): v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2339 // Remove Summoning Cap for Regular Summons: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2351 // Alter Multiclass Restrictions -> Allow non-humans access to all multiclass combinations: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2360 // Remove Racial Restrictions for Single Classes: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2371 // Alter Dual-class Restrictions -> Allow non-humans to dual-class: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2440 // Everyone Gets Bonus APR from Specialization: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3031 // Easy Spell Learning -> 100% Learn Spells and No Maximum Cap: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3040 // Make Bags of Holding Bottomless: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3050 // Remove fatigue from restoration spells: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3083 // Increase Ammo Stack Size -> Stacks of 120: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3093 // Increase Gem and Jewelry Stacking -> Stacks of 120: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3103 // Increase Potion Stacking -> Stacks of 120: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3113 // Increase Scroll Stacking -> Stacks of 120: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3200 // Sellable Items (Icelus): v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3205 // Stores Purchase All Item Types: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3293 // Personalize automatic save names -> Use scheme: 000000000-(Protagonist) Save-Name: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3310 // Start New Games with Party AI Turned Off: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3320 // No Depreciation in Stores: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4031 // Consistent Stats: Edwin -> Use BG2 Values: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4041 // Consistent Stats: Jaheira -> Use BG2 Values: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4061 // Consistent Stats: Minsc -> Use BG2 Values: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4071 // Consistent Stats: Viconia -> Use BG2 Values: v8
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3505 // Wider selection of random scrolls: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3580 // Restoration and Lesser Restoration spells heal ability-score damage: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Faster Bears: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // More realistic wolves and wild dogs: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4030 // Improved shapeshifting: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4115 // Thieves assign skill points in multiples of five: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4250 // Make spell sequencers and contingencies into innate abilities: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5900 // Initialise AI components (required for all tactical and AI components): v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6000 // Smarter general AI: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6010 // Better calls for help: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6030 // Smarter Mages: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6040 // Smarter Priests: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6100 // Potions for NPCs: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6200 // Improved Spiders: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6300 // Smarter sirines and dryads: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6310 // Slightly harder carrion crawlers: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6320 // Smarter basilisks: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7000 // Improved doppelgangers: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7010 // Tougher Black Talons and Iron Throne guards: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7020 // Improved deployment for parties of assassins: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7030 // Dark Side-based kobold upgrade: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7040 // Relocated bounty hunters: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7050 // Improved Ulcaster: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7060 // Improved Balduran's Isle: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7070 // Improved Durlag's Tower: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7080 // Improved Demon Cultists: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7090 // Improved Cloakwood Druids: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7100 // Improved Bassilus: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7110 // Improved Drasus party: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7130 // Improved Red Wizards: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7140 // Improved Undercity party: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7200 // Tougher chapter-two end battle: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7210 // Tougher chapter-three end battle: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7220 // Tougher chapter-four end battle: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7230 // Tougher chapter-five end battle: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7250 // Improved final battle: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7900 // Improved minor encounters: v32 RC10
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #0 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Core component: 3.8
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #1 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - BG2 vanilla bams for spells: 3.8
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #2 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - BG2 vanilla fonts for descriptions: 3.8
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #3 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Disable item comparison feature: 3.8
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #6 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Show Sidebar toggle button: 3.8
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #7 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Show Quicksave button: 3.8
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #8 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Show Highlight button: 3.8
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #9 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Small right sidebar buttons: 3.8
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #10 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Quests in journal collapsed by default: 3.8
    ~LIGHTINGPACK/SETUP-LIGHTINGPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Shader script files for lighting control -> Moderately increased contrast, brightness and gamma (recommended): v2.4
    ~FREEACT/SETUP-FREEACT.TP2~ #0 #10 // PnP Free Action: v2
    ~FREEACT/SETUP-FREEACT.TP2~ #0 #50 // Update spell and item descriptions: v2
    ~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Faydark's Abilities Auto-Roller/GrimLefourbe's BG2 UI: 3.1.1
    ~LOB_SAVE_FIX/LOB_SAVE_FIX.TP2~ #0 #0 // improve saving throws of all non-joinable creatures
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2090 // Change Experience Point Cap -> Remove Experience Cap: v8
    ~JIMFIX/SETUP-JIMFIX.TP2~ #0 #201 // Add spell school notifications to the combat log -> All spells with a casting time greater than 1: v2.5
    ~JIMFIX/SETUP-JIMFIX.TP2~ #0 #300 // Add expiration notifications for buffs: v2.5
    ~JIMFIX/SETUP-JIMFIX.TP2~ #0 #600 // Add expiration notifications for item buffs: v2.5
    StummvonBordwehr
    Mr_Salty wrote: »
    DavidW wrote: »

@DavidW i got the latest SCS but no sliders / difficulty button (i tried ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4100 // Improved NPC customisation and management: v32 RC10 this one aswell but did not give me sliders either)

Edit: trying to read the readme > Ctrl F (Fine Tune or Slider) did not find anything on information about it!
    // Log of Currently Installed WeiDU Mods
    // The top of the file is the 'oldest' mod
    // ~TP2_File~ #language_number #component_number // [Subcomponent Name -> ] Component Name [ : Version]
    ~DLCMERGER/SETUP-DLCMERGER.TP2~ #0 #1 // Merge DLC into game -> "Siege of Dragonspear" DLC: 1.2
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project: Required Modifications: v24.0
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #10 // The BG1 NPC Project: Banters, Quests, and Interjections: v24.0
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #20 // The BG1 NPC Project: Ajantis Romance Core (teen content) -> Speed: 1 hour real time (standard) minimum between LoveTalks: v24.0
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #30 // The BG1 NPC Project: Branwen's Romance Core (teen content) -> Speed: 1 hour real time (standard) minimum between LoveTalks: v24.0
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #40 // The BG1 NPC Project: Coran's Romance Core (adult content) -> Speed: 1 hour real time (standard) minimum between LoveTalks: v24.0
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #50 // The BG1 NPC Project: Dynaheir's Romance Core (teen content) -> Speed: 1 hour real time (standard) minimum between LoveTalks: v24.0
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #60 // The BG1 NPC Project: Shar-Teel Relationship Core (adult content) -> Speed: 1 hour real time (standard) minimum between LoveTalks: v24.0
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #70 // The BG1 NPC Project: Xan's Romance Core (teen content) -> Speed: 1 hour real time (standard) minimum between LoveTalks: v24.0
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #80 // The BG1 NPC Project: Female Romance Challenges, Ajantis vs Xan vs Coran: v24.0
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #110 // BGEE Banter Timing Tweak -> Banter Timing: Normal (about 27 minutes between banter dialogs): v24.0
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #160 // The BG1 NPC Project: Add Non-Joinable NPC portraits to quests and dialogues: v24.0
    ~BG1NPC/BG1NPC.TP2~ #0 #200 // The BG1 NPC Project: Player-Initiated Dialogues: v24.0
    ~BG1NPCMUSIC/SETUP-BG1NPCMUSIC.TP2~ #0 #0 // The BG1 NPC Project Music Pack -> Install All Audio: v6
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #0 // Ice Island Level Two Restoration: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #11 // Scar and the Sashenstar's Daughter: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #12 // Quoningar, the Cleric: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #13 // Shilo Chen and the Ogre-Magi: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #14 // Edie, the Merchant League Applicant: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #16 // Creature Corrections: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #17 // Creature Restorations: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #18 // Creature Name Restorations: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #19 // Minor Dialogue Restorations: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #21 // Store, Tavern and Inn Fixes and Restorations: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #22 // Item Corrections and Restorations: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #29 // Duke Eltan in the Harbor Master's Building: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #30 // Nim Furlwing Encounter: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #32 // Svlast, the Fallen Paladin Encounter: v16.0
    ~BG1UB/SETUP-BG1UB.TP2~ #0 #33 // Mal-Kalen, the Ulcaster Ghost: v16.0
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #10 // Remove Helmet Animations: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #40 // Change Viconia's Skin Color to Dark Blue: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #50 // Avatar Morphing Script: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #60 // Weapon Animation Tweaks: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #90 // Disable Portrait Icons Added by Equipped Items: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #100 // Commoners Use Drab Colors: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #110 // Icon Improvements: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #130 // Force All Dialogue to Pause Game: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #140 // Fix Boo's Squeak: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #160 // Make Magic Shields Glow (plainab/grogerson): v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #182 // Unique Containers -> Unique icons and names: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1010 // More Interjections: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Improved Multi-Player Kick-out Dialogues: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1075 // Send BioWare NPCs to an Inn (DavidW/Zed Nocear): v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1080 // Add Bags of Holding: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1090 // Exotic Item Pack: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1100 // Reveal City Maps When Entering Area: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1120 // Stores Sell Higher Stacks of Items: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1150 // Shapeshifter Rebalancing: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1270 // Change Cloakwood Mine Chapter End Change Trigger to Non-TotSC Behavior (plainab) (BETA): v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2060 // Weapon Styles for All: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2140 // Expanded Dual-Class Options: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2152 // Wear Multiple Protection Items -> Allow Armor Plus One Protection Item (Angel): v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2170 // Cast Spells from Scrolls (and Other Items) at Character Level: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2200 // Multi-Class Grandmastery (Weimer): v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2210 // Change Grandmastery Bonuses -> True Grandmastery (Baldurdash): v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2240 // Un-Nerfed THAC0 Table: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2250 // Un-Nerfed Sorcerer Spell Progression Table: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2260 // Alter Mage Spell Progression Table -> Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher): v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2270 // Alter Bard Spell Progression Table -> Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher): v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2280 // Alter Cleric Spell Progression Table -> Un-Nerfed Table (Blucher): v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2290 // Alter Druid Spell and Level Progression Tables -> No Level Progression Changes, Un-Nerfed Druid Spell Table Only (Blucher): v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2320 // Trap Cap Removal (Ardanis/GeN1e): v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2330 // Remove Delay for Magical Traps (Ardanis/GeN1e): v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2339 // Remove Summoning Cap for Regular Summons: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2351 // Alter Multiclass Restrictions -> Allow non-humans access to all multiclass combinations: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2360 // Remove Racial Restrictions for Single Classes: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2371 // Alter Dual-class Restrictions -> Allow non-humans to dual-class: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2440 // Everyone Gets Bonus APR from Specialization: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3031 // Easy Spell Learning -> 100% Learn Spells and No Maximum Cap: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3040 // Make Bags of Holding Bottomless: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3050 // Remove fatigue from restoration spells: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3083 // Increase Ammo Stack Size -> Stacks of 120: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3093 // Increase Gem and Jewelry Stacking -> Stacks of 120: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3103 // Increase Potion Stacking -> Stacks of 120: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3113 // Increase Scroll Stacking -> Stacks of 120: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3200 // Sellable Items (Icelus): v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3205 // Stores Purchase All Item Types: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3293 // Personalize automatic save names -> Use scheme: 000000000-(Protagonist) Save-Name: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3310 // Start New Games with Party AI Turned Off: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #3320 // No Depreciation in Stores: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4031 // Consistent Stats: Edwin -> Use BG2 Values: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4041 // Consistent Stats: Jaheira -> Use BG2 Values: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4061 // Consistent Stats: Minsc -> Use BG2 Values: v8
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #4071 // Consistent Stats: Viconia -> Use BG2 Values: v8
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3505 // Wider selection of random scrolls: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #3580 // Restoration and Lesser Restoration spells heal ability-score damage: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4000 // Faster Bears: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4020 // More realistic wolves and wild dogs: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4030 // Improved shapeshifting: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4115 // Thieves assign skill points in multiples of five: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #4250 // Make spell sequencers and contingencies into innate abilities: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #5900 // Initialise AI components (required for all tactical and AI components): v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6000 // Smarter general AI: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6010 // Better calls for help: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6030 // Smarter Mages: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6040 // Smarter Priests: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6100 // Potions for NPCs: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6200 // Improved Spiders: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6300 // Smarter sirines and dryads: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6310 // Slightly harder carrion crawlers: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #6320 // Smarter basilisks: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7000 // Improved doppelgangers: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7010 // Tougher Black Talons and Iron Throne guards: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7020 // Improved deployment for parties of assassins: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7030 // Dark Side-based kobold upgrade: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7040 // Relocated bounty hunters: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7050 // Improved Ulcaster: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7060 // Improved Balduran's Isle: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7070 // Improved Durlag's Tower: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7080 // Improved Demon Cultists: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7090 // Improved Cloakwood Druids: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7100 // Improved Bassilus: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7110 // Improved Drasus party: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7130 // Improved Red Wizards: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7140 // Improved Undercity party: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7200 // Tougher chapter-two end battle: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7210 // Tougher chapter-three end battle: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7220 // Tougher chapter-four end battle: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7230 // Tougher chapter-five end battle: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7250 // Improved final battle: v32 RC10
    ~STRATAGEMS/SETUP-STRATAGEMS.TP2~ #0 #7900 // Improved minor encounters: v32 RC10
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #0 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Core component: 3.8
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #1 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - BG2 vanilla bams for spells: 3.8
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #2 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - BG2 vanilla fonts for descriptions: 3.8
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #3 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Disable item comparison feature: 3.8
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #6 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Show Sidebar toggle button: 3.8
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #7 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Show Quicksave button: 3.8
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #8 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Show Highlight button: 3.8
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #9 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Small right sidebar buttons: 3.8
    ~LEUI/LEUI.TP2~ #0 #10 // lefreut's Enhanced UI - Quests in journal collapsed by default: 3.8
    ~LIGHTINGPACK/SETUP-LIGHTINGPACK.TP2~ #0 #2 // Shader script files for lighting control -> Moderately increased contrast, brightness and gamma (recommended): v2.4
    ~FREEACT/SETUP-FREEACT.TP2~ #0 #10 // PnP Free Action: v2
    ~FREEACT/SETUP-FREEACT.TP2~ #0 #50 // Update spell and item descriptions: v2
    ~EEUITWEAKS/EEUITWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #1070 // Faydark's Abilities Auto-Roller/GrimLefourbe's BG2 UI: 3.1.1
    ~LOB_SAVE_FIX/LOB_SAVE_FIX.TP2~ #0 #0 // improve saving throws of all non-joinable creatures
    ~CDTWEAKS/SETUP-CDTWEAKS.TP2~ #0 #2090 // Change Experience Point Cap -> Remove Experience Cap: v8
    ~JIMFIX/SETUP-JIMFIX.TP2~ #0 #201 // Add spell school notifications to the combat log -> All spells with a casting time greater than 1: v2.5
    ~JIMFIX/SETUP-JIMFIX.TP2~ #0 #300 // Add expiration notifications for buffs: v2.5
    ~JIMFIX/SETUP-JIMFIX.TP2~ #0 #600 // Add expiration notifications for item buffs: v2.5

@Mr_Salty the slider refers to the original settings for game difficulty (though SCS renames these). You can see a discussion of what is involved at https://www.gibberlings3.net/forums/topic/29759-scs-v32-and-the-difficulty-slider/
    StummvonBordwehr
    Zest went next to the basilisk area. Typically I start there by dragging Korax to the bottom of the map before charming him and then working upwards. However, it's then marginal whether there's time to kill Mutamin and, with the War Hulk being limited to 1 APR, I thought there was no chance of being successful with doing that. I thus aimed to kill just the northern group, including Mutamin. Zest's inability to use missile weapons made that a relatively slow business, but he got it done.
    9pf0kx60kaw0.jpg
    I didn't bother trying to head south, but just wore Korax down against a bear before finishing him off when he went hostile a few rounds later.

At the Valley of the Tombs, Zest cleared the tombs of undead (the Revenant making itself easy by sticking to its ranged attack while Zest meleed it from maximum staff distance).
    jmtco9iecxze.jpg
    I didn't though fancy his chances against Narcillicus or mustard jellies without using buffs and left them for now.

Still needing 10k for another level, Zest returned to the Lighthouse to try his luck with sirines. Essentially the plan there was to try and drag one sirine away from the others. If it went invisible by script, Zest would retreat and rest. If it used standard improved invisibility he would retreat and let that run out. Retreating briefly out of sight would cause the sirines to waste their charms. There was a danger of being hit by a poison arrow, though the sirines needed a critical to do that and only got a couple of those. Once the arrows were spent, there was then the tricky task of trying to hit the sirines in melee before they had a chance to hit him. They had good range and decent weapon speed and the first sirine did actually manage to hit him once - but his saving throw of 5 vs death proved just good enough. The second sirine caused no problem, but when the third was almost dead it also managed to hit him - and this time he slipped into a feebleminded state.
    vpm0830t5e44.jpg
    For many characters that would lead to a fairly inevitable, if slightly lingering death. However, the War Hulk's rage is able to throw off some status effects and I wasn't sure if those would include feeblemind. Checking (too late) the class description showed there was no escape that way, but death still seemed not quite certain. The sirine needed an 18 to hit and Zest had a good chance of saving when it did hit, so there was a possibility of lasting until the feeblemind effect wore off. What I hadn't considered though was the berserk effect - apparently that over-rides feeblemind and Zest finally got annoyed at the sirine whacking away at him. Two hits later and the sirine was dead (and Zest recovered his senses shortly afterwards).
    aleew76rr3bi.jpgjdp6fughlxf8.jpg
    Sil's group managed 1 hit between them, but Zest saved and levelled up to level 7 after finishing them off.
    dwlirdjx4scr.jpg

Inside the cave, Zest dodged the golems initially to go and loot the treasure. He then took the absorption potion and used that in beating up the golems.

With no healing capability at the moment, Zest had spent nearly a year on the trail so far - most of it resting. That will change radically in the future though as the constitution tome allowed Zest to activate regeneration. Rather perversely he then decided to go and take on Tarnesh (beating him up would have allowed him access to Buckley's Buckler earlier). The mage's spells were dodged using the temple and it didn't take long to finish him off.
    jp68sazx6m1n.jpg

I'd wondered whether using Relair's Mistake to take wolf form would bypass the 1 APR restriction for the War Hulk - and found that it did. I decided that was a legitimate tactic and that provides an alternative means for fighting where it's important to win quickly. A good example of that is fighting ankhegs and the wolf form was used there to clear the nest reasonably comfortably. Zest's carrying capacity (of 1,000) made it easy to lug the shells back to Beregost to sell for a nice little earner.

Deciding it was time for some more pain, the next main destination was the Nashkel Mine. That was actually a bit less tedious than I had expected thanks to a number of uses of wolf form. Zest fell into a rage several times, but that wasn't normally a problem so long as he was facing only a small number of kobolds. He did get into trouble though when facing a kobold guard and the kobold shaman. He was poisoned by the guard and each tick of the poison nerfs AC - meaning he quickly became much easier to hit. He went berserk as a result and was taken down to a handful of HPs before luckily recovering his senses and managing to run away.

For Mulahey Zest killed the initial kobolds in the cave before activating the cleric. He then left the cave and rested, in order to be able to come back in and tackle Mulahey's army a few at a time. Once most of those had been killed, Zest dodged a few spells from Mulahey before beating him up in melee.
    zjx67kujw4am.jpg

In Nashkel, Zest reported to the mayor to push reputation to 19, before hiding in a doorway while the soldiers worked their way through Nimbul's initial defenses. That just prompted him to use a minor sequencer to go invisible though and Zest made use of the Greenstone Amulet to tempt him out of that safely. A bit of further dodging of spells then left Nimbul with only an axe to fight with - which was never going to do him any good.
    bvvd8h3rtlij.jpg

Back in Beregost there was more dodging on the stairs to avoid Tranzig's spells.
    2al9g7ejsdg4.jpg
    Zest then went on to High Hedge and spent quite a while relocating the flesh golems before using the potion of absorption from Mulahey's cave to deal with those.

After running away from the 2 SCS ambushes, Zest's next target will be the Bandit Camp. With the potential volume of shots coming his way and the possibility of going berserk from a single hit, it doesn't seem realistic to me to conduct even a running fight there - so I suspect an invisibility potion will need to be sacrificed ...

War Hulk L7, 126 HPs, 246 kills

@semiticgod since Zest got to level 7, he appears to be benefiting, at least some of the time, from the extra 0.5 APR. I seem to remember you saying that you couldn't directly suppress that, but tried to get around it by inserting a minimum delay between attacks. Could making use of the wolf cloak have disabled that somehow, or do you have any other ideas of what might be going on?
    histamiiniHarpagornisStummvonBordwehrAerakar
    edited May 2019
    @Grond0 still dont get it how i can manage this difficulty thing tho ... since i have it set to LOB mode and that cannot be adjusted mid game i would like everything to be on INSANE but if i cannot see this slider or widget or whatever this is called then i cannot use i am no programmer but a simpleminded F**L that likes to torture himself on games with very difficult settings haha and Lefreuts ui is most likely interfering with SCS ui components ??? but no one likes the default UI crap and i want to keep SCS but Also want to keep Lefreut UI since i am accustomed to it and would not want to change that fact :smile:

Edit nvm found it out already reinstalled mods and did lefreut enchanced ui first before SCS guess lefreut and david had a talk cause it works now with the fine tune button at the gameplay menu
    Post edited by Mr_Salty on
    StummvonBordwehrhistamiiniGrond0
    @Grond0: It's been a while since I worked with the kit, but the real limit on War Hulk APR is an on-hit effect that sets your APR to zero (it uses the same effects as a Shadowdancer's Shadowstep) for 4 seconds whenever you land a successful hit. Your APR might be displayed as more than 1, but you can only land a single hit per round. The only benefit of higher APR means that you get another chance to make a hit if your first attack misses. Check to see if your APR in wolf form drops to zero when you make a successful hit.
    StummvonBordwehr
    @semiticgod the APR is not reducing in either wolf or standard form.
    @Grond0: The kit is bugged. The kit does not have the right spell in its CLAB file. I need to update each version of the kit, unless the bug is exclusive to the BG1 version.

I've been considering changing the flat damage bonuses to a percentage increase in damage, so a greatsword would deal substantially more damage than a dagger. What would you think about changing each +1 damage bonus to a +5% damage bonus?
    StummvonBordwehr
    Does anyone know what i can do against Drain level bastards against my kensai in SOD ??? even my level 13 kensai gets hit so many times its crazy if i cant do anything about the drain,,
  • histamiinihistamiini Member Posts: 1,428
    edited May 2019
    @Mr_Salty What enemies are those? There's no need to fight anything like that I don't think. Do you have all the AC items, Shield Amulet or Potion of Defense/Invul etc. That's the best defense as there's no immunity to level drain item in SoD.
    histamiini wrote: »
    @Mr_Salty What enemies are those? There's no need to fight anything like that I don't think. Do you have all the AC items, Shield Amulet or Potion of Defense/Invul etc. That's the best defense as there's no immunity to level drain item in SoD.

well i rather not skip things...(i just cant help myself on this.) the undead in underground river drain my levels and i cannot undo it unless i use resto spell or go back to camp wich is a problem i got the shield amulet and i got potion of defense yea but with the -11 AC still is not helping they hit me like crazy still,..
    edited May 2019
    @Mr_Salty Some characters just need to skip some battles with highest difficulties. Anyway Kensai should get -22 AC vs. slashing, if that's the weapon that is doing the level draining.

Kensai AC vs. slashing

10 Base
    0 Potion of Defence (2 hours)
    -2 Kensai Ability
    -3 Dusty Rose Ioun Stone
    -5 The Spirit Shield
    -7 Ring of Purity (PfE)
    -8 Ring of the Crusade
    -10 Twinkle
    -12 modifier Bartleby's Wakizashi
    -16 modifier The Protector of the Unworthy
    -22 modifier Potion of Mind Focus (12 hours)

Of course if they're undead you could just use PfU.
    Mr_SaltyStummvonBordwehr
    histamiini wrote: »
    @Mr_Salty Some characters just need to skip some battles with highest difficulties. Anyway Kensai should get -22 AC vs. slashing, if that's the weapon that is doing the level draining.

Kensai AC vs. slashing

10 Base
    0 Potion of Defence (2 hours)
    -2 Kensai Ability
    -3 Dusty Rose Ioun Stone
    -5 The Spirit Shield
    -7 Ring of Purity (PfE)
    -8 Ring of the Crusade
    -10 Twinkle
    -12 modifier Bartleby's Wakizashi
    -16 modifier The Protector of the Unworthy
    -22 modifier Potion of Mind Focus (12 hours)

Of course if they're undead you could just use PfU.

i used up all the PFU in SOD starting area and the first encampment cave (loads of undead lol)

what is this Kensai ability that gives AC ? i only have Kai wich does not state that it gives AC but each succesful hit gives max dmg for 10 seconds instead of spirit shield i am using the guards ring +2 i most likely sold that cape somewhere as i cant find it lol (i did not know about Bartleby's Wakizashi lol untill u said it! i am already way passed that bar fight lol

anyway even with max AC that they need to roll 20 to hit... they still kill me before i can kill 2 of them... and i am level 13 atm (playing without xp cap only on this toon tho) and i still get skullbashed so badly lmao i am so worried about the coalition camp/belhifet lol if these trash mobs already give me this much trouble as a pure fighter lol

@histamiini thank u for the info on AC tho few more items that i did not know about haha Knowledge is POWER! thumbs up!
    histamiini
    @Mr_Salty: I would use Protection from Undead, though I'd prefer to use it to sneak past them rather than fight them (notably, Bonebats can see through invisibility, so regular invisibility isn't an option until they're dead). The Ring of Energy and One Gift Lost can also be used to kite them, and Belegarm sells +1 throwing daggers, though I'm guessing they'd be very expensive to use on trash mobs (Nimbul has a magical returning throwing axe, but I'm guessing you don't have it). For the first area of the dungeon after Korlasz, you can also use the Dwarves of Dumathoin (whom you can charm with the Nymph Cloak) as tanks to distract the wights, though you won't have that option in the following area.

Protection from Undead scrolls are in short supply, and Belegarm only recharges the Ring of Energy and One Gift Lost at exorbitant prices. It doesn't help that you need them recharged for the Temple of Bhaal and/or Bridgefort. By the time you get access to Nazramu and can recharge them cheaply, you won't be able to go back to Coastway Crossing and kill those undead.

I think the best option is to just avoid them with a Protection from Undead scroll, even if you prefer to kill them. Defeating the undead will be slow and expensive, and the rewards will not be meaningful.
    histamiiniStummvonBordwehr
    Triss has got some upgrades after doing the xp-loops. First Mekrath didn't survive never ending summons, nor did Conster. Got 10 loops from Firkraag with the 49 WoW hits and got to level 13/13. Went and recharged the wand, which is cheapest with Sister Garlena I think, because I still wanted at least Planetar and seventh level spells. Double level up to 14/14 actually didn't allow me to take Planetar so I took level 6 and 7 bonus spells. So I needed third WoW to get to get Planetar, except getting to the next level I remembered that mage get HLA's only after level 18. Damn. Got to level 15/15, and were getting bored, so it was time to do something else for a change. With Single PfU and MoD I swept the three minor liches and Kangaxx himself.

45mb5t46w7ys.png
    etmyut2o3lkk.png
    h6qejxeznjr9.png
    37ztk3nddcme.png

At this point my melee was so good with 9 apr FoA that I easily cleared the first floor in Watcher Keep. The first four statues were fairly easily smacked by Triss.

ju3aztje1pwd.png
    jrqbvgkap06k.png

Next eight statues were dispersed and picked out. Left the two mages last, which were real pain in the ass to kill. They've this bug, or I think it's a bug in SCS where they reset when they lose sight on you. So I couldn't kill them with summons, nor even deplete their spells, as they always just triggered insta defenses, stuns and death spells. Just like the couple unkillable mages in Sendai Enclave. Tried 5x Web/Spiders waiting Held, 4x Death Fog no chance, healed constantly and death spells triggered time after time. In the end I used Spell Turning, Spell Shield and Spell Immunity: Abjuration and just tanked them, without loosing sight. I was listening their Time Stops Potion on Invisibility on hand, but they didn't happen.

lmip1j8gb5pw.png
    u7pw6wel710g.png

Need moar power, so I got to 6M xp with two additional WoW's, but actually mistakinly took another Hardiness and not Planetar which was my plan. And also remembered that I can't get Time Stop in chapter 3, damn it's long time since I've played late game mage. And something else, I actually took the make contingencies and triggers abilities option in SCS, and I can actually use them before getting the spells which I don't like. So'll try not to use them before I actually get the spells.

mglyzilz05ed.png
    semiticgoddessStummvonBordwehrHarpagornis
    edited May 2019
    semiticgod wrote: »
    @Mr_Salty: I would use Protection from Undead, though I'd prefer to use it to sneak past them rather than fight them (notably, Bonebats can see through invisibility, so regular invisibility isn't an option until they're dead). The Ring of Energy and One Gift Lost can also be used to kite them, and Belegarm sells +1 throwing daggers, though I'm guessing they'd be very expensive to use on trash mobs (Nimbul has a magical returning throwing axe, but I'm guessing you don't have it). For the first area of the dungeon after Korlasz, you can also use the Dwarves of Dumathoin (whom you can charm with the Nymph Cloak) as tanks to distract the wights, though you won't have that option in the following area.

Protection from Undead scrolls are in short supply, and Belegarm only recharges the Ring of Energy and One Gift Lost at exorbitant prices. It doesn't help that you need them recharged for the Temple of Bhaal and/or Bridgefort. By the time you get access to Nazramu and can recharge them cheaply, you won't be able to go back to Coastway Crossing and kill those undead.

I think the best option is to just avoid them with a Protection from Undead scroll, even if you prefer to kill them. Defeating the undead will be slow and expensive, and the rewards will not be meaningful.

im already at Coalition camp cleared everything so far behind me! tho those undead in underground river part drain me and i dont have PFU left lol i kinda regret that i wasted it tho i just dont want to skip 80% of the game and call it a challenge u know ^^ haha and i also do not XP Loop at all (cause i have xp cap turned off in BG 1 i feel like without it my pure kensai would not stand a chance at all) so it is important to kill all the stuff that i come across ! currently 13 kensai but still struggling on most mobs as a fighter lol
    histamiiniStummvonBordwehr
    edited May 2019
    @histamiini btw where do u get the -6 ac from mind focus ? after chugging 2 potions i only get -2 ac more went from -11 to -13.... base dex =19

and what about this Kensai Ability AC ?
    The -6 reflects that you already have -4 at 18 dexterity and the potions can boost it to -6. Kensais get a bonus of -2 to AC at character creation and that remains the same throughout the game. It's a passive ability so there's nothing to activate.
    histamiiniMr_SaltyStummvonBordwehr
    edited May 2019
    Yeah and it's not really a modifier, I just like to put it bottom of the list as it skips the normal AC cap of -20 like modifiers.
    Mr_SaltyStummvonBordwehrGrond0
    We took down the Planar Sphere with little trouble thanks to Smite, but unfortunately, we lost the Crimson Dart in the fight with Lavok. I dropped the dart while shuffling around our inventory, then was forced to flee by the appearance of a Fallen Planetar. I failed to pick up the dart on the way out and was severely injured by the time I rested, so the dart was gone when I got back. I've heard that regeneration, like from the Ring of Gaxx, was supposed to allow full healing in just 8 hours, but with "rest until healed" enabled at least, that has never been my experience. If I had used some potions or waited around, I might have found the dart still on the floor when I got back.

Note that SCS mages are behaving a bit differently in my install. Lavok used PFMW instead of Improved Mantle, which rendered my clone helpless--they had Darts +5, but no nonmagical arrows.

Anyway, we're at Spellhold now. Turns out the Planar Sphere is good for more than just a few thousand gold in loot: the Staff of Fire gives us access to near-limitless Lesser Fire Elementals via our Vhailor's Helm clone. Later-game enemies will dispatch them pretty quickly, but they're a huge upgrade from our regular summons in number, strength, and duration. It'll give us substantially better control of the battlefield when we're trying to land STR drain kills on stuff like the Kuo-toan Prince and the Balor, not to mention the post-Underdark dragons.

I only have 4 Protection from Undead scrolls left; I spent all the others neutralizing liches and both forms of Kangaxx. Note that I used the scrolls on the liches instead of myself because I didn't want the scroll getting dispelled; we have no defense against Remove Magic. That's why I have so few left. I'll need to burn one of them for Bodhi and another for Odamaron in ToB, which leaves only 2 scrolls to deal with Tanova and Bodhi's other goons, or any other undead I might want to tackle.

I haven't decided if I'll go past the XP cap. I obeyed it in BG1 and SoD (though it only would have given me 1 extra level in both cases if I had ignored it), but I'm not sure I want to be stuck at level 34 for the whole saga. Level 50 won't buy me much more power (I witnessed that in my non-LoB Archer run), but it feels lame to have no level progression left for so much of the game.

Still can't wait to get that Scorcher Ammunition.
    StummvonBordwehrhistamiiniHarpagornisAerakar