Skip to content

List of BG2EE Compatible Mods

Comments

• KitannaKitanna Member Posts: 58
    Neh'taniel V6.0 is now compatible for EE. It WILL NOT install on old BG2. But I am probably the only person who still plays the old one. Anyway, you can download it here http://www.baldursgatemods.com/forums/index.php?topic=4986.0
    I hope you enjoy Neht and I bid you all farewell.
  • BCaesarBCaesar Member Posts: 453
    edited January 2019
    Nitpicking clarification: Playable Clara and All Things Mazzy should probably not be listed under romances/friendships yet since while there are many conversations added between NPC's, the Mazzy friendship and romance haven't been coded yet (mostly written and mostly edited but not coded).

It is however a new NPC mod since it gives you the option to save and then play Clara as part of the Hexxat quest (and that is coded already).

https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/71473/playable-clara-all-things-mazzy-version-1-038-tob-eet/p1
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,853
    I've been looking for the Solaufein  mods in the list here. Is that because they still need work doing on them or because I have been looking in the wrong place?

• jasteyjastey Member Posts: 2,671
    My Solaufein mod might be missing as it is not fully translated yet. (Link would be here.)
    Weimer's Solaufein does not have an EE compatible version, as far as I know.
    jastey said:
    My Solaufein mod might be missing as it is not fully translated yet. (Link would be here.)
    Weimer's Solaufein does not have an EE compatible version, as far as I know.
    Thanks for the quick reply. :)
    edited February 2019
    berelinde's Fading Promises has native BGII:EE (and EET) compatibility now! I'd be happy if you put it under quest mods, please.

Fading Promises

• argent77argent77 Member Posts: 3,433
    @Darkersun

Hello, can you please add the mod Trials of the Luremaster for BG2:EE to the "Quest & Story Mods" section?

And it looks like Reveal Hidden Gameplay Options isn't listed either. Can you please add it to the "GUI" section?

Thanks!
  • AlonsoAlonso Member Posts: 806
    Darkersun wrote: »
    Normally when it comes to installing mods it should be good to follow this structure:

1) non-weidu mods
    2) story mods
    3) NPC mods
    4) item mods
    5) kit mods
    6) BG2Tweaks
    7) other tweak/overhaul mods (for example SCALES of BALANCE)
    8) SCS
    9) aTweaks
    BG2Tweaks is deprecated. It has been replaced by Tweaks Anthology.
  • RabulizRabuliz Member Posts: 17
    Tyris Flare mod is working correctly
  • DraconicCynicDraconicCynic Member Posts: 3
    I've been playing BG2 EE for a few days now, and I installed Unfinished Business, but it doesn't seem to have done anything so far. I, uh, kinda already picked up Valygar so that scraps the UB version of how you're supposed to get him, but Yoshimo's portrait didn't update. I restarted with another character, wandered through Jon's house but Yoshi still had his old pic, even though I installed everything correctly. Ergh, did I potentially break my game?
    @DraconicCynic What does the DEBUG say, "installed succesfully"? And did you start a new game after installation?
  • DraconicCynicDraconicCynic Member Posts: 3
    Yes, everything appears to have installed successfully. And I did start a new game after that. And I got the Big World Project/Ascension mod off the above list. Unless I downloaded the wrong version?

Even with a new game, Yoshimo's portrait is the default one, so I'm like, OK. I wonder if I did it wrong, but I'm also hours into another playthrough, which I hope won't get broken once I go into certain parts of the game. I'm still in SoA only, so... dunno if that makes a difference. I thought Yoshimo was unavailable for ToB since he dies after going to Spellhold.
  • kaldgordkaldgord Member Posts: 29
    Is this list still updated as of today and safe to follow ?
    @kaldgord I think the mods on it are ok, but it is incomplete since last edits to the list were from November 2018.

In the hopes that someone picks it up:
    Please add Imoen 4 Ever to the list, in the section Quest mods:
    Imoen 4 Ever - Experience the BG Saga with Imoen - and the bginning of SoA without pressure!
  • coredumpedcoredumped Member Posts: 8
    Hum, was hoping this thread would enlighten me, but it seems it has been abandoned as of november 2018 :(
  • deratiseurderatiseur Member Posts: 228
    Todd, my new mod is now in english
    jastey wrote: »
    @kaldgord I think the mods on it are ok, but it is incomplete since last edits to the list were from November 2018.

In the hopes that someone picks it up:
    Please add Imoen 4 Ever to the list, in the section Quest mods:
    Imoen 4 Ever - Experience the BG Saga with Imoen - and the bginning of SoA without pressure!

A great idea. :)
  • CaszidyCaszidy Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 299
    Spellhold Studios forum is down again :disappointed:
    Are there any alternative downloads for Sarevok romance mod?
    edited August 2019
    I have a copy. Would it be legal to post it here? It is version Sarevok Romance v1.3
    If in doubt, send the link per PM.
    :) OK
  • DarkersunDarkersun Member Posts: 398
    Hi @all, I am not very active in the forum anymore.
    Please feel free to make new and updated mod lists.
    I can provide all the links / text from this list if needed.
  • Super work here folks. There are plenty of gamers out here who aren't modders ourselves but who love the work others do to make the game more fun. This page is well laid out and super easy to use. Shout out to @Darkersun.
  • EndarireEndarire Member Posts: 1,512
    Item/Enemy Randomizer: Does it work wit te newesr BGII:EE?
  • ArthasArthas Member Posts: 1,091
    edited November 2019
    Any chance for korgan friendship to be made compatible with eet ?
    Post edited by Arthas on
  • fluke13fluke13 Member Posts: 399
    @Arthas Im sure that can be arranged.
  • LavaDelVortelLavaDelVortel Member Posts: 2,700
    @fluke13 - I mentioned it here already:
    https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/comment/1105262/#Comment_1105262

To those wondering about Korgan and EET - If there is anything specific you have in mind, if you found anything that makes it impossible to enjoy the mod on EET, it would be great to name it. The mod does not add new character, does not affect his joining/rejoining/Fate Spirit etc. I also made it possible to avoide chapter checks, so I don't think there is anything incompatibile with EET. Sometimes it's as simple as that.
  • AbelAbel Member Posts: 785
    Thanks for keeping this list updated!
    A few mods that may be of interest to others:
    Mod NPC: modifies recruitable NPC stats from a pregenerated character template
    Multikits: adds multikits (multiclasses with kits)
    edited December 2019
    @ArthasII @LavaDelVortel I had a quick glance at all IEP Friendship mods when writing the Update/GitHub announcement and didn#t see anything that would contradict EET compatibility. I didn't try to install or play it on EET, though.
  • SirBuliwyfSirBuliwyf Member Posts: 137
    I'm wanting a non evil Thief NPC for BGIIEE but all I've been able to find is Dace, who is a Bounty Hunter. After having Yoshi the bounty hunter previously, I'm hoping for something different. Any suggestions? Single class preferred but doesn't have to be.