Skip to content

[MOD] -Scales of Balance- a post-hac tweak mod

1798081828385»

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • SirickSirick Member Posts: 92
    Woah! Just came to grab Scales of Balance for a new playthrough. What happened?
  • Mantis37Mantis37 Member Posts: 1,173
    It’s on the Gibberlings Three modding site now.
  • EndarireEndarire Member Posts: 1,512
  • AweDeusAweDeus Member Posts: 6
    ERROR: [weapprof.2da] -> [override/weapprof.2da] Patching Failed (COPY) (Invalid_argument("index out of bounds"))
    Stopping installation because of error.

ERROR Installing [SBO - Stat Bonus Overhaul], rolling back to previous state
    Will uninstall 263 files for [SCALES_OF_BALANCE/SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2] component 200.
    Uninstalled 263 files for [SCALES_OF_BALANCE/SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2] component 200.
    ERROR: Invalid_argument("index out of bounds")
    Please make a backup of the file: SETUP-SCALES_OF_BALANCE.DEBUG and look for support at: SubtleD
    Using Language [English]

Install Component [SBO - Stat Bonus Overhaul]?
    nstall, or [N]ot Install or [Q]uit?
    ERROR: cannot convert bastard or %bastard% to an integer
    ERROR: [weapprof.2da] -> [override/weapprof.2da] Patching Failed (COPY) (Not_found)

ERROR Installing [WPO - Systemic Proficiency Changes], rolling back to previous state
    Will uninstall 554 files for [SCALES_OF_BALANCE/SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2] component 122.
    Uninstalled 554 files for [SCALES_OF_BALANCE/SCALES_OF_BALANCE.TP2] component 122.
    ERROR: Not_found
    Please make a backup of the file: SETUP-SCALES_OF_BALANCE.DEBUG and look for support at: SubtleD
    Using Language [English]

Install Component [WPO - Systemic Proficiency Changes]?
    nstall, or [N]ot Install or [Q]uit? I
    Im getting this errors when trying to install stat bonus or weapon profiecy changes

im try to place origenal weapprof.2da (Without any changes by any mod) in to "override" folder on install time but get same error.

My modded weapprof file and weiDu.log in attachments.

What's could help in this situation?
  • orchidMantisorchidMantis Member Posts: 17
    Hi, i had a bug with this mod, I cannot level up further than level 20, in IWD:EE 2.6.6
    sadly i had to uninstall to keep playing , I really like it.
  • StummvonBordwehrStummvonBordwehr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,342
    Hi @orchidMantis

I might have a solutuon: just remove the “LUNUMAB.2da” from your override folder.

Otterwise the issue will be resolved in future releases of the mod

Br
  • orchidMantisorchidMantis Member Posts: 17
    Hi @StummvonBordwehr , thanks for that solution!, I will try it in my next new game, because I had already finished that game by uninstalling the mod.
    Best regards
  • StummvonBordwehrStummvonBordwehr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,342
    Hi @orchidMantis
    No problem - its a favourite mod of mine as Well.
    The mod is maintained an gets frequent updates, so it may be covered soon.
  • omejaomeja Member Posts: 2
    I just started a new BG2 run using SoB mod for first time (this MOD will likely become a mandatory )

I noticed that my MC, a thief could spent two proficiencies in short swords as describe in the Readme. However, when leveling up any other npc such Ariel, Jaheira or Yoshimo, I can't allocate a second proficiency in any weapon that has already one point. Isn't this a bug?

I have tried to edit the character in EEKeeper to add the double proficiency, but EEKeeper does not recognised the SoB proficiency categories and thus It can't be eddited.

Any other way to update the proficiencies in those characters?

Thanks before hand
  • GraionDilachGraionDilach Member Posts: 581
    subtledoctor only reads G3.

You can use NerarInfinity to update the proficiencies. You might neeed to explicitly edit ther op233s though.
  • omejaomeja Member Posts: 2
    subtledoctor only reads G3.

You can use NerarInfinity to update the proficiencies. You might neeed to explicitly edit ther op233s though.

thanks for that

I managed to update the proficiencies with NI, thanks for the tip