Skip to content

Baldurs Gate Meme Thread II: Enhanced Edition (Careful, everyone, SPOILERS!)

Comments

• PsicoVicPsicoVic Member Posts: 868
    They were born there and cannot leave when they grow up. A sad story indeed.
    You are just making it worse by killing them.
    sarevok57mlneveseMontresor_SP
  • jmerryjmerry Member Posts: 3,822
    Wow. And I've played with Lightning Fury in Diablo II. Throw a javelin, get a bunch of lightning bolts targeted at every enemy on sight which travel in straight lines, each potentially hitting multiple enemies. Then the original javelin pierces through its target and hits more enemies, releasing another round of bolts for each of them.

You have somehow managed to top even that with this chain reaction.
    OlvynChuru
  • SjerrieSjerrie Member Posts: 1,234
    OlvynChuru wrote: »
    In a freak accident, I invented the most ridiculous lightning spell one could possibly conceive.

Mystra must have made an exception for a Greater Chained Lightning cast at 11th level.
    OlvynChurumlneveseArvia
  • semiticgoddesssemiticgoddess Member Posts: 14,903
    It's always fun to see what @OlvynChuru can do with the Infinity Engine. :smile:
    OlvynChuruAdam_en_tiumBalrog99
  • BlackbɨrdBlackbɨrd Member Posts: 293
    edited November 2020
    There's a lot of great looking Baldur's Gate fan art. I was looking through some recently, when I found this artwork which made me laugh. Credit goes to Sammi-The-FF-Freak
    d2y3yoa-45ff863d-df7a-4fee-aef0-ad09a5e7c38a.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvMjRmMDBjMjQtZDYzNi00ODI2LWE4NDYtYmQ4MjQ1ZTc2YmZlXC9kMnkzeW9hLTQ1ZmY4NjNkLWRmN2EtNGZlZS1hZWYwLWFkMDlhNWU3YzM4YS5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ.auUgfP0jCzI5GVN_zq0A2u_Dbk3WvIqpeBGmpAj_RyY
    PsicoVicMontresor_SPAngulimala
  • OlvynChuruOlvynChuru Member Posts: 3,075
    Here's what happens when one forgets to Watch for Wolves.
    tevasuwc2zco.png
    sarevok57Sjerrie
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    If they had implemented hellball in the game back in the day, it would solve any problem... It was an epic level spell that gave all elemental damaged so you had to save or get 10d6 fire, 10d6 cold, 10d6 electricity and 10d6 acid damage... Or 20d6,I don't quite remember :)
    Arvia
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    Balrog99 wrote: »
    Zaxares wrote: »
    Counterpoint: Both of those options can be replaced by Fireball and the problem would still be solved. ;)

Along with half my party members usually! :s

thats what the level 3 spell protection from fire is for :)
    Balrog99Katzerchen
  • ZaramMaldovarZaramMaldovar Member Posts: 2,309
    @Balrog99

Worth the trade if you ask me
    Balrog99
  • jmerryjmerry Member Posts: 3,822
    Like this?
    pcse0dsnplbt.jpg
    (From my "Kill it with Fire" run. I forgot to renew Nalia's Protection from Fire, and ... well, that happened. Instant death, for both her and the enemies in the room.)
    ZaramMaldovarBalrog99Arvia
  • ElrandirElrandir Member Posts: 1,664
    hu84n3mwu46e.png
    mlnevesesarevok57SjerrieArvia