Skip to content

You know it's a normal day in the forum when...

1353637383941»

Comments

• ZaramMaldovarZaramMaldovar Member Posts: 2,309
    943. When everyone on the forum makes the bold assumption that you're from this universe
    944. When @Kamigoroshi realizes that the thought police have never been real and foil hats have always been the enemy. Big Brother is watching.
  • ArviaArvia Member Posts: 2,101
    edited November 2019
    945. When you thought you had reached the last post, reply, and find out there's another one on the next page and you have to edit.

946. When you thought you were the only one with an aluminum foil hat, and then find out there are others.
  • Balrog99Balrog99 Member Posts: 7,367
    946. When you have to remind a previous poster that aluminum foil is an alien trick played on humans because only 'tin-foil' hats work for blocking out mind-control powers and chem-trails.
    Balrog99 wrote: »
    946. When you have to remind a previous poster that aluminum foil is an alien trick played on humans because only 'tin-foil' hats work for blocking out mind-control powers and chem-trails.

947. When a demon from the old world tries to lecture us on alien mind control strategies... *puts on aluminium hat* "You shall not pass!"
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    How many times do I have to clarify that tinfoil is conductive and just amplifies mind control rays? The same goes for aluminium... And who said aliens are involved?!
    mlnevese wrote: »
    How many times do I have to clarify that tinfoil is conductive and just amplifies mind control rays? The same goes for aluminium... And who said aliens are involved?!

And who says that mind control needs a conductor? How are the rays traveling through air in that case, hmmmmmm?
  • TarotRedhandTarotRedhand Member Posts: 1,481
    edited November 2019
    949. The thing you have waited weeks/months/years for still hasn't arrived. (ie 2.6, NwN the Premium Module: Tyrants of the Moonsea, actually on BD and not just steam and gog).

TR
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    edited November 2019
    Arvia wrote: »
    mlnevese wrote: »

And who says that mind control needs a conductor? How are the rays traveling through air in that case, hmmmmmm?

Hey that information is classified. You don't want me to break my NDA with the MIB and the Illuminati, do you?
  • SkatanSkatan Member, Moderator Posts: 5,352
    951. When a post about fake-truish alignments turn into a cat fest.
  • ZaramMaldovarZaramMaldovar Member Posts: 2,309
    953. When @ZaramMaldovar dies again
    954. When @ZaramMaldovar shamelessly plugs his board/cemetery
    955. When @ZaramMaldovar chuckles at the numbering system which still hasn't been fixed from his previous meddling
    956. When @ZaramMaldovar laughs in Chaotic Neutral
    957. FIREBALL!
    958. When you get a reaction for a post you made two years ago.
  • NimranNimran Member Posts: 4,875
    958.5: When chicken nuggets attack! OWW!
    959. When you post in a thread without reading all of it, then go through it again and realize what you posted as 958. is actually the same statement as the OP nr.1 from many years back.