Skip to content

Baldur's Gate Fanart Challenge #2: Girdle of Masculinity/Femininity

Comments

• alkaiseralkaiser Member Posts: 29
    @Syntia13
    Thank you very much!!
    I wasn't sure what name to use, but Sarevokia sounds perfect... Also I loved the "Lady of Murder" title :D

Great work with Mazzy... You should be proud of your work because you are doing an amazing work of art and I'm pretty sure that everybody here loves your work! I do!

Hmm
    And about the name I agree with @belgarathmth, "Maz" would be a great name.

@Calmar
    I'd love to see a Neero too... As well as an Edwina and a Keldorna... And this guy here:

:D

But I won't do any of then, at least so soon :(
  • reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
    I think I'm saving that girdle for Cernd, now. Definitely. And a romance mod is needed. Huzzah!
  • SecriaSecria Member Posts: 85
    @Quartz
    I made it even better, I think.
  • BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    If somebody does do Canderous, and succeeds in making him a hot woman, we can call "her" "Candy".

Making a picture of Candy would be worth it for the name alone! :)
  • KingsclawsKingsclaws Member Posts: 13
    Syntia13 said:

@Kingsclaws :D LOL! This is both brilliant drawing and hilarious image. I wish I could draw like that! :D

Thanks !!!
    IchigoRXC said:

Mmmm Nachos.

@Kingsclaws That is awesome, love the style and the content.

Thankyou glad you liked it ":D

• SharGuidesMyHandSharGuidesMyHand Member Posts: 2,580
    Found this posted in another thread - maybe "Dornia"?

Found this while browsing the web the other day - it's supposed to be "Edwina."

• JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    edited November 2012
    @SharGuidesMyHand Those are good pictures, but the fanart challenge is meant to be a place where people post their own work. You can post them in other fanart threads though. :)
  • LadyEibhilinRhettLadyEibhilinRhett Member Posts: 1,078
    @SharGuidesMyHand

@Jalily is correct. The rules clearly state you are only supposed to submit your own work. Please refrain from posting other people's work in the future. They look cool, but I cannot accept any of them as submissions, and they will not be counted in the statistics.
  • SCARY_WIZARDSCARY_WIZARD Member Posts: 1,438
    Syntia13 said:

@Cheesebelly I wonder how many people know that Garrick's portrait is Cameron Tofer
    Anyone who followed that tread. You know, the one where that guy showed those pics and wrote that list of those models' names. ;)

Ooh, link? :D?
    edited November 2012
    @Syntia13

Speaking of that thread, I was always bothered that there were still a handful of NPC's whose portrait models were left unknown. I've been doing some research, searching around, and that handful still remains unknown. ...With the exception of Xan. I was able to find out his portrait model was Stan Melax, the same guy who modeled for Xzar's portrait.
  • HexHammerHexHammer Member Posts: 288

Her fingers are too rough, tell whoever made the pictures to make the fingers more feminine!

• Syntia13Syntia13 Member Posts: 514
    @SCARY_WIZARD

Syntia13 said:

@Cheesebelly I wonder how many people know that Garrick's portrait is Cameron Tofer
    Anyone who followed that tread. You know, the one where that guy showed those pics and wrote that list of those models' names. ;)

http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/3226/imoens-big-fat-round-face/p3 - scroll down until you see a very large picture with all NPCs in it. Although I seem to recall this being posted twice, and in the second post the portrait were organized differently, and there weren't so many 'no idea' names. Was it in some other thread, or did I just imagined it? Does anyone know?
    Even without the no idea names, weren't there some that didnt correspond with the image?
  • NecdilzorNecdilzor Member Posts: 279
    HexHammer said:

Her fingers are too rough, tell whoever made the pictures to make the fingers more feminine!

Come on! Way to much fireballs and wild casting made those fingers what they are :P
  • VaylorVaylor Member Posts: 2
    @alkaiser just awsome =) ! Well done =).
    Syntia13 said:

@SCARY_WIZARD

Syntia13 said:

http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/3226/imoens-big-fat-round-face/p3 - scroll down until you see a very large picture with all NPCs in it. Although I seem to recall this being posted twice, and in the second post the portrait were organized differently, and there weren't so many 'no idea' names. Was it in some other thread, or did I just imagined it? Does anyone know?
    You're thinking of this post, I think:

As I mentioned today already, the BG1 avatars look realistic because they are modeled after real people, while the BG2 ones are completely drawn I believe. For instance, take these two pictures :

On the left we have our beloved Garrick. On the right it's his model - Cameron Tofer :)

Hope I didn't do anything illegal by uploading this picture. @TrentOster did it all on twitter really, didn't know before that, it's NOT MY FAUL! D:

• HexHammerHexHammer Member Posts: 288
    Necdilzor said:

Come on! Way to much fireballs and wild casting made those fingers what they are :P

No way!! ..mages are ficle snobby no good basement cases who abhore getting their fingers dirty!!!

..may their "donkey" itch, and arms be too short!!

• alkaiseralkaiser Member Posts: 29
    Vaylor said:

@alkaiser just awsome =) ! Well done =).

@Vaylor
    Thank you very much! I'm glad you liked it! :D
  • ShinShin Member Posts: 2,345
    @Syntia13 If requests are allowed, any chance you could take a swing at Edwina? With that being a change happening in the course of the game, a fan-made image of Edwina is included in the BG2 Tweak Pack - but based on your contributions here I'm getting the feeling you could come up with something even more suitable for our favourite Red Wizard, given your avatar and all.
  • Those pictures. . . That's some skill.
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    edited November 2012
    @CameronTofer should see this!
    Post edited by Jalily on
  • Syntia13Syntia13 Member Posts: 514
    @Jalily
    NO! Don't call h... dang it. O_O
    Quick, where is the nearest undetectable bunker I can hide in for the next few years?
  • DelinomDelinom Member Posts: 46
    Still waiting on Xzara and Jaheiro... :(
  • BelegurthBelegurth Member Posts: 61
    edited November 2012
    av 2826
  • CalmarCalmar Member Posts: 688
    Hells, that's a creepy Minsc!