ok
  • xxxsmb1987xxxxxxsmb1987xxx Member Posts: 280
    ok try now
  • FatBearFatBear Member Posts: 15
    no dice.
    i bet its the ports on the modem
    I dont have any clue how to do that im connected directly to my modem not a router and I thought that was for a router?
    my modem/router is the same thing.
    try my server one more time. baldurs gate.
    ok 1 sec
    Nope crashed this is the only game where I had to forward a port to play multiplayer its fucking stupid.
    well that sucks. cant wait for an update
    yea same here
    Ive been playing multiplayer since the original Doom.....never had issues ever >=-(
    elminster
  • majinsnakemajinsnake Member Posts: 113
    firewall in windows also gives users problems. :\
    I dont use one escp windows firewall its useless anyways oh well ill wait for a patch
    The black pits was alot of fun a little easy but fun non the less anyone else finish it yet? or is it just me lol.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited November 2012
    Nah I haven't.

I was working to get to Baldur's Gate to see if they had at least edited Black Lily (merchant in thieves guild) to be able to buy stolen goods (by that I mean goods stolen from other merchants inventories). She hasn't been, which is silly. Ugh, what good is a thieves guild if they don't accept stolen goods lol?

I made a feature request on it, but I doubt they will ever come through on it. But to get back to your statement I plan on playing the black pits probably tomorrow but maybe on the weekend.
  • MedullaOblongataMedullaOblongata Member Posts: 434
    No probs, I'll just chill until a fix is released :)
  • KodrakKodrak Member Posts: 42
    @elminster i'm down to try blackpits with you today if you want, i'm hanging on the ts3 of Sarge.
    @Kodrak Ill be willing to try idk if it will work though i have tried a couple of times to join and it always crashed my game =/
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    I think I'll sit this one out until they release a patch for multiplayer. They released a patch early this morning, so they are obviously at work dealing with a lot of problems right now.
  • KodrakKodrak Member Posts: 42
    edited December 2012
    Sarge said:

I love playing BG Multiplayer. I saw there was another MP post. But I didn't see one centralized spot for everyone to meet. Also noticed there are way to many people (over one game capacity).

I have a 24/7 stable hosted 512 slot teamspeak. I figured I would offer It for anyone that wants to join a game with me for MP or wants to have a game with other people. I think using voice is a huge plus for bg.

I created a bunch of BG Channels for different groups. Feel free to jump on, just make sure you go to the BG Channel so people know what your there for.

Thanks ( will be on around 6pm est, but you can join now or whenever you like)

note: Admin by name of Lupus will be on to help anyone with any questions and myself.

teamspeak ip: voice.graylinesgaming.com

Thanks Sarge once again!
    For those willing to setup easy MP games come here =)
  • AscerionAscerion Member Posts: 271
    Loving the game so far. Just wanted to let you guys know I'm still alive, lol. Hopefully Overhaul gets to work on the multiplayer aspect of BG soon, but they may have their hands full with bugs.

@Kodrak

Thank you for volunteering a teamspeak server! I'm familiar with it, as well as ventrilo, and skype, and I agree talking would make it easier to communicate tactics. If you wanna set something up soon, just lemme know. Same goes to everyone, although I heard that any more than 3 people and it gets real buggy.

Btw, is your thumbnail the Disturbed guy? =)