Skip to content

ETA?

Comments

• rexregrexreg Member Posts: 292
    @FuzzyPuffin--does the Steve Jobs NPC have a romanceable option?
  • FuzzyPuffinFuzzyPuffin Member Posts: 289
    Oh, and a new spell has been added, only usable by Steve, called Reality Distortion Field. You can probably guess what it does.
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    @FuzzyPuffin Now they'll have to sue you too... at least you didn't mention the artifacts he carries...
    do we get to fight his arch-nemesis Gates, Summoner Extrordinaire?
    are we there yet?
    @BenN yes, but he has a chance of casting MobileMe instead, which is...not good.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    @Bhaaldog We're watchimg you... ;)
    @Bhaaldog
    GMO or natural Hyper Chickens?
  • blueblue Member Posts: 39
    Anyone else living this game through other forum posts?
  • GoddardGoddard Member Posts: 134
    yes i am
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,675
    edited February 2013
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    I love this forum.
  • MoomintrollMoomintroll Member Posts: 1,498
    Please, does anyone have any news on the mac version?

The PC users are happy enough..

But they were, all of them, deceived, for another Baldur's Gate was made. In the land of Canada, in the fires of Mount Beamdog, the Dark Lord Oster forged in secret a master Baldur's Gate, to control all others. And into this Baldur's Gate he poured his cruelty, his malice and his will to dominate all life.
  • MoomintrollMoomintroll Member Posts: 1,498
    Let us examine what we know: A Hyper Chicken from a bygone age has been found and a human sorcerer who calls himself the Oster has taken up residence in a ruined fortress? It's not so very much.
  • EudaemoniumEudaemonium Member Posts: 3,199
    'SOON!!!'
  • bigdogchrisbigdogchris Member Posts: 1,336
    edited February 2013
    They were confident enough to submit a build a few weeks ago, which eventually was pulled to fix a bug. They probably fixed and resubmitted it after only a few days. I would expect that the build has been approved.

I wouldn't doubt if the holdup is that they are putting the finishing touches on, or waiting for patch 2013 approval, so that the PC, Mac, and iPad are all up to date when the mac version hits.
    @bigdogchris It's a great feeling to be on the other side of futile speculation for once :p
  • bigdogchrisbigdogchris Member Posts: 1,336
    If you have an objective outlook, the answers are usually right in front of you :)
  • blueblue Member Posts: 39
    Ill be at my keyboard till soon comes.
  • comatorycomatory Member Posts: 30

They were confident enough to submit a build a few weeks ago, which eventually was pulled to fix a bug. They probably fixed and resubmitted it after only a few days. I would expect that the build has been approved.

I wouldn't doubt if the holdup is that they are putting the finishing touches on, or waiting for patch 2013 approval, so that the PC, Mac, and iPad are all up to date when the mac version hits.

I think that this time they didn't want to spoil it and just submitted BG without announcing it on Twitter/forums. This way, they have it sort of under control without the crowd crying out loud when the build is submitted.

It's really the smartest thing to do if you think about it. There's no expectation. It's how Apple operates - they never pre-announce releases.

• willwillwillwill Member Posts: 23
    I started to play Avernum while waiting. It helps little bit.
  • comatorycomatory Member Posts: 30
    "ChrisZero64: @TrentOster Will the Mac Version be released this month? Otherwise I'll have to buy & play on Windows via Parallels."
    "TrentOster: @ChrisZero64 Yes."

Well at least there's that :)