Skip to content

Baldur`s gate MEME Thread * Spoilers all over the place*

Comments

• AdulAdul Member Posts: 2,002

4th Edition is a bit more like a Liam Neeson spy flick than Bond or Powers. Because, you know, it's actually entertaining. Hi-yo!

I don't think I share your taste in spy flicks or roleplaying systems, sir!
  • rarcherrarcher Member Posts: 8
    HAHA ok thats a new TN pic that i havent seen before! good find
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    @Rarcher You're welcome. And that pic on "Adventure" is the cover of the Temple of Elemental Evil module.
  • BelgarathMTHBelgarathMTH Member Posts: 5,653
    I especially like the Star Wars lawful evil one. True neutral's pretty good, too. :)
    ErgCrevsDaak
  • KaltzorKaltzor Member Posts: 1,050
    Ballista backstab is best backstab
    ElectricMonk
  • FredjoFredjo Member Posts: 477

Are you kidding me? :)
    JuliusBorisovStarflower2525
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    @LadyRhian hahahahhaahhahaha, love the pulp fiction reference from one of those :D
  • alnairalnair Member Posts: 561
    LadyRhian said:

My Favorite!

Éowyn <3
  • XerxesVXerxesV Member Posts: 187
  • ThacoBellThacoBell Member Posts: 12,235
    ^ this wow never realized exactly how all that went down.
  • Night_WatchNight_Watch Member Posts: 514
    edited October 2013
    post edited, don't mind me =)
    Post edited by Night_Watch on
    AdulElectricMonkFredjoJuliusBorisov
  • taltamirtaltamir Member Posts: 288
    edited October 2013
    LadyRhian said:

Illithids always had those.
    An illithid tadpole is implanted into a human, it eats its brain (slowly) over a few days, feeding on its psychic torment and devouring its memories to reach sapience. In that process it also replaces the head with a tentacled thing. Adds massive amounts of nerves to the entire body, transforms the skin to secrete slime, and transforms the reproductive organs to be hermaphroditic. (for some reason every aberration seems to be a hermaphrodite)
    Their tadpoles can also be successfully implanted in in ropers. Demihumans are a maybe, some form a "half-illithid" aka "crippled illithid freak". Illithids cannot reproduce with non illithids, and in fact I am pretty sure they self fertilize to produce those tadpoles.

Nowhere does it say that if the victim used to create a mind flayer is female that the transformation removes the breasts
    AdulDexterSyntia13semiticgoddess
  • KaltzorKaltzor Member Posts: 1,050
    Guns vs. Spells...

The spell might be more destructive, but a gun doesn't need an incantation.
  • ButtercheeseButtercheese Member Posts: 3,766
    @bengoshi:
    Yay for ponies but I don't get it :I
  • JuliusBorisovJuliusBorisov Member, Administrator, Moderator, Developer Posts: 22,714
    @Buttercheese

The thread Portraits vs P(o)(o)rtraits has been recently closed and removed from this site. It happened due to the violation of the "PG-13" policy.

In the picture above I've compared the bright, lively, colourful forum WITH that thread and the somehow gray one without it. Of course, it's a hyperbole and a metaphor from me but the truth is that thread as well as this one has brought many fun moments for me, making my life bright, lively, colourful.

In my posts on this thread I try to reflect something that is happening on the forum and this time I want to express my feeling about the Portraits vs P(o)(o)rtraits thread removing. And my feeling is: I will miss it.

But another thing I want to express is that I don't want this great thread to be closed as well (and currently there're some pictures here that violate the forum rules unfortunately) - in that case the colours, from my point of view, will leave the forum. Of course, there're and will be many other great threads but still... I'll miss Portraits vs P(o)(o)rtraits thread.
    ButtercheeseNight_WatchFredjololien
This discussion has been closed.