Skip to content

[Spoilers!] The long avaited Major update 15.11.2013 All you wanted to know about Hexxat

Comments

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    http://baldursgateii.com/index.html
    "I'm counting out time" :P
    Is she going to have a NPC item?? Or more than one quest??
    I must know both of those things.
  • knasknas Member Posts: 50
    Does this mean that male protagonists are gonna be able to take a tumble in the hay with rasaad as well? :D
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214

@mlnevese: The Five Stages of Grief

Mainly when people start discovering all the nice things that are not in the manuals ;)
    EudaemoniumManchildKartStarflower2525
  • sunset00sunset00 Member Posts: 310
    Hexxat? just read her description in the manual.. already don't like her.. i don't know why, but i feel that one badly for my goody-goody party.. more&more (reading the short intro) lol.. *))
  • MornmagorMornmagor Member Posts: 1,160
    0:]
  • sunset00sunset00 Member Posts: 310
    yeah.. &just creepy..like that Hexxat description.. and i don't feel her little excursion proposal at all..don't know why, but i don't feel it..though, if a little like a Shar-Teel.. will see that batmen.. *))
  • neoespritneoesprit Member Posts: 196
    I was wondering who the hell will replace Montaron as an evil thief in my evil party and I'm thrilled about Hexxat... She'll fit in perfectly with my psychos party =p
  • YupImMadBroYupImMadBro Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 347
    I'm just excited that she's cute and evil. Good enough for me to try her out.
  • zupskyzupsky Member Posts: 126
    edited November 2013
    Be careful with this spoiler...
    She's a vampire

• TheGreatKhanTheGreatKhan Member Posts: 106
    edited November 2013
    That and her photo isn't the one everyone kept listing as hers. She has a unique one.
  • marcerormarceror Member Posts: 577
    So I just read the post with her race and alignment. I still don't know why that was kept such a secret, other than to make us all die of curiosity. I remember seeing that we would all understand why it "needed" to be a secret when we found it. That hasn't happened for me yet.
  • rdarkenrdarken Member Posts: 660
    whaaat??

I thought she was a vamp initially but how can she travel in the day with the party if she is??
    sunset00
  • marcerormarceror Member Posts: 577
    Okay, screw it. I'm not going to read any more spoilers about her. I'm just going to wait until I meet her in game later this weekend. I still have to finish BGEE.
    JalilyCuvYupImMadBroStarflower2525
  • SindyanSindyan Member Posts: 146
    There goes my party plans. Haha wrong alignment!
  • CoM_SolaufeinCoM_Solaufein Member Posts: 2,607
    OMFG NO WAI!!!!!!!!
    zupsky said:

She's a vampire

CrevsDaak
    Bah you took my lines. Well some of them that I used in the thread. I was late to the party to divulge this very crucial, very important information. :)
    bengoshi said:

So, finally, with the Devs' permission, we can know about Hexxat.

Are you ready?

Hexxat's location:

Hexxat's stats and alignment:

Hexxat's thieving abilities:

Hexxat's weapon proficiencies:

Hexxat's inventory:

Hexxat's amulet from Chult:

The further details of her quest won't be disclosed here - find it yourselves. I'll leave it in a mystery because her story is amazing and if you don't try it in the game and just read it on the forum you won't get THAT pleasure.

• hurin_thalionhurin_thalion Member Posts: 6
    Spoiler, spoiler, fairly warned be ye, spoiler

Finished the tomb part of Hexxat's quest. She says to meet her in two hours at the Copper Coronet. Is this a hard and fast rule? Where is she? I'm tired of leaving my game running doing nothing. I'm tired of resting over and over hoping she will appear. Quite frankly, this is a very frustrating way they chose to handle this portion of the quest, and I'm about ready to go back to the GOG version.

• imajasjamimajasjam Member Posts: 59

Finished the tomb part of Hexxat's quest. She says to meet her in two hours at the Copper Coronet. Is this a hard and fast rule? Where is she? I'm tired of leaving my game running doing nothing. I'm tired of resting over and over hoping she will appear. Quite frankly, this is a very frustrating way they chose to handle this portion of the quest, and I'm about ready to go back to the GOG version.

Got stood up?
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681

She should be standing near the place you killed D. You were meant to encounter her as you left the tomb.

edited November 2013
    imajasjam said:

Got stood up?

Not for the first time, hurts a bit less in the video game, lol.
    Jalily, thanks for the info, I really appreciate it. I was getting very confused.
  • FlashburnFlashburn Member Posts: 1,847
    edited November 2013
    The Hexxat we know is not the real Hexxat...

We were misled all this time and holy crap her stats are off the charts! Someone even stronger than Dorn and as dextrous as Coran! Unbelievable!

I can't wait to see what's next!
    edited November 2013
    Hahahaha. Have to love those curve balls.
  • SharGuidesMyHandSharGuidesMyHand Member Posts: 2,579
    zupsky said:

She's a vampire

I wish I had taken your advice. :-(
  • MeraMera Member Posts: 133
    I'd like to be spoiled on something, so I can plan my evil party properly.
    She is a romance option, have you guys had enough time to check if it's available for male or female character (or both).