Skip to content

[Christmas Thread 2013] Your presents for Baldur's Gate:EE community members!

Comments

• DragonspearDragonspear Member Posts: 1,838
    @Quartz

I was thinking:

Elven Fighter/Mage, Dwarven Fighter/Cleric, Halfling Fighter/Thief and Gnome Illusionist/Cleric. We lose the awesome druid spells, but I think it looks like a rather respectable group from beginning to end. Nice possibility of proficiency spread too.
    Quartz
  • Troodon80Troodon80 Member, Developer Posts: 4,110
    Shandyr said:

The question is: Who gets the free copies now? @Troodon80

Well... er... most people past @CrevsDaak's post noted more than one person. So, while CrevsDaak's initially said they wanted to call themselves, and the post was more of a question to booinyoureyes rather than actually calling them, I'd say @CrevsDaak and @booinyoureyes. Mostly because I don't have enough to completely cover every forumite that booinyoureyes mentioned (close, but I have some set aside...).

@CrevsDaak and @booinyoureyes, if you both want to send me a PM letting me know whether you want to Mac or Windows version, I'll send you some redeem codes. You'll need to sign up on the Beamdog site, assuming you haven't already.
    [Deleted User]CrevsDaakbooinyoureyeslolien
  • QuartzQuartz Member Posts: 3,853
    @Dragonspear Yeah, except it'd be even more badass for that Elven Fighter/Mage to be a Gnome Fighter/Illusionist. Bahahaha shorties ftw

Sounds like a good plan though! I call the Halfling and the Gnome. ;D
    @Quartz

I know a fighter/illusionist would be better, but I like my F/M with Longsword and Shield and thus have an Elven Preference. That said, she might try to ninja the Int tome to bring her up to 19 as well. We'll have to see. Maybe we need to gather other forumites and each only play 1 character. We'll figure that out soon. Do we have a multiplayer subforum to find people around here?
    Quartz
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    edited December 2013
    @booinyoureyes - Thank you for the well wishes, my furry friend! Safe travels & Happy Holidays, you goofy bastard :D
    Post edited by jackjack on
    booinyoureyes
    @Quartz

http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/27914/multiplayer-multiclass-multigoofs-multi-fun-right-brought-to-you-by-quartz-and-dragonspear?new=1

I started our topic, I might relent and let @booinyoureyes play a range/cleric instead of the fighter/druid but we already have so many cleric types in that group weapons are going to be interesting.
    Quartzbooinyoureyes
  • jackjackjackjack Member Posts: 3,251
    Troodon80 said:

I have no one to call. As an aside, it just wouldn't be Christmas without the jolliest of all the jolly songs: The Pogues and Kirsty MacColl singing the Fairytale of New York.

Just to add, this song breaks my heart every time I hear it, in the best of ways. My favorite holiday tune, by a country mile.
    Oh hey, and thanks for your labor.
    Troodon80
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    @Troodon80 thank you a lot man, now I'll be sending you the PM :) thanks!

A funny thing I just realized: the date.
    Yeah, just saw the date, I thought it was like 17 Dec, NOT 22, oh, I think holydays affect one so much, you can't even tell the date, and, pff, you don't realize the hour unless someone says "oh, get out the forums. Man IT IS 3:38 of the morning!!!!" .
    Thanks everyone for being such good folks, but only for the good folks what means all the trolls and spammers (me and @booinyoureyes are funny users, not spammers) are out of it and I wish them to burn in the Abyss, but everyone else, thanks for being amazing, nice and amazingly nice.
    HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE (except undesired users like those I've mentioned before).
    JuliusBorisov
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    edited December 2013
    I would mention @crevsdaak, for being cool like I am, dispute trying to be chaotic evil, and I also would say thank you to @jackjack, for liking my atrocious first attempts at alternate portraits! and @syntia13 for tolerating my presence on her thread or beautiful portraits.
    Merry Christmas!
    CrevsDaakSyntia13jackjackSouthpaw
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    (Hugs) @Belgarathmth It's worth it to know you, dear friend!

@Southpaw Thanks! and @Recklessheart You know, DeviantArt. ;)
    [Deleted User]booinyoureyes
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited December 2013
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    @Shandyr I consider myself more a Winter fairy rather than a santa. ;)
    [Deleted User]recklessheart
    @Flashburn I can only work with what I am given. Prettyboys abound on DA. Good shorties are rare. Check out my Unrealistic Art Thread to see more.
    Flashburn
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    edited December 2013
    Ha! Merry Xmas all! Thanks for the kind words
    Quartz said:

@Quartz for giving his views, no matter how unpopular they are

My next avatar should probably be a puffin huh?
    @Quartz just keep up the Anomen love, then you can do whatever you want!

@Quartz

http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/27914/multiplayer-multiclass-multigoofs-multi-fun-right-brought-to-you-by-quartz-and-dragonspear?new=1

I started our topic, I might relent and let @booinyoureyes play a range/cleric instead of the fighter/druid but we already have so many cleric types in that group weapons are going to be interesting.

@DragonSpear I'd love to try multiplayer! I tried it once like 8 years ago with my best friend but it took us forever to realize it was impossible :( I'd be very interested, but I have to return to school in January for some major testing so I won't be free until February. I'd love to play then if we can organize it! But warning: I'm really not very good at the game, even though I enjoy it immensely. Maybe I'll learn a lot by then!

I think @booinyoureyes broke the rules by calling out so many people. :P

@Heindrich1988 Ye lawful goody-goodies make me sick!!!!
    [Deleted User]CrevsDaak
    Die hard is a great christmas movie!
    booinyoureyes[Deleted User]SilverstarSethDavis