Skip to content

Cats....or dogs

meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
edited January 2014 in Off-Topic
Alright, there's probably already one of these, but I believe it was suggested by @shandyr on quartz's dumb love life thread, and I searched and couldn't find one, so I decided it was worth making. So, as you would suspect from the title: are you a cat person, or a dog person?
And yes you have to choose one. Don't yell at me for not making a miniature giant space hamsters choice. We all know that that's everyone's second. If you hate animals, then choose the least-worst option.(cats)
  1. Cats....or dogs72 votes
    1. Cats
      51.39%
    2. Dogs
      48.61%

Comments

• CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    Wherez the "other" and the "muffin option"??

AND I would choose the Miniature Giant Space Hamster. Or a Undead flirting female zombies, like Morte.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited January 2014
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • PibaroPibaro Member, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,989
    I have dogs and cats, I love all of them, but..... as the smartest ones could spoil from my profile picture, my favorite is my Doberman.
  • Mrpenfold666Mrpenfold666 Member Posts: 428
    I was bitten by a dog when i was very young and because im a very small person the dogs mouth fit around my whole wrist and i had to go to the camps hospital (lived in an RAF camp at the time) never liked dogs since, petty I know but its not like a full fledged phobia of them, i just stay away from them as often as possible, and cats are adorable so when i move out im getting a cat
  • ronaldoronaldo Member Posts: 263
    Darn it @Shandyr you made me tear up first thing in the morning... But also brought back happy memories :-)
  • moody_magemoody_mage Member Posts: 2,054
    Either are equally tasty...
  • KamigoroshiKamigoroshi Member Posts: 5,870
    Since I'm hopelessly allergic to both cats and dogs, I'll have to vote for neither of those damn furballs.

Meh, I'm more of a lizard person anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiguiZyDG0E
  • CorvinoCorvino Member Posts: 2,269
    Ouch @Nonnahswriter, that's really unlucky! I grew up with Burmese cats and none of them has lived to less than 19. Living on a pretty quiet street did help, and they're lazy enough not to want to run away. They do all believe they're human though, so you'll need to pull an extra chair up to the dinner table so they can feel involved at meals.
  • iKrivetkoiKrivetko Member Posts: 934
    Meow
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    I love all animals, but I love cats like 10x more than anything else.
  • scriverscriver Member Posts: 2,072
    Both. I refuse to choose.
  • ajwzajwz Member Posts: 4,122
    Dogs are worth 35xp
  • NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520
    What about a small dog that barks a lot? At high pitches? All. The. Time.

^ Our cocker spaniel in a nutshell. :P
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    depends.... does he need a hug?
  • CorvinoCorvino Member Posts: 2,269
    I recently met a Beagle and he was the most chilled out dog I have ever encountered. Rarely barked, didn't jump up or anything similar but was still affectionate. Loved going out for a run. Apparently they're all like that, a dog breed that has mastered Zen.
  • KidCarnivalKidCarnival Member Posts: 3,747
    More a scaly animal person, but in doubt...

wow
    very doge
    much vote
  • AristilliusAristillius Member Posts: 873
    Hard to pick!
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Why no ¨both¨ option? That's this us or them thinking that causes wars... just saying ;)
  • meaglothmeagloth Member Posts: 3,806
    mlnevese said:

Why no ¨both¨ option? That's this us or them thinking that causes wars... just saying ;)

I explained that!
    :P
  • CrevsDaakCrevsDaak Member Posts: 7,155
    @Shandyr I do not see what would make me cry... I am a feeling less shell, a shadow of existance, a piece of life.
  • booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    Every time Crevs smiles a puppy dies
  • rexregrexreg Member Posts: 292
    i own 1 cat (Merlin) & 1 dog (Tobie)...they are best friends...sometimes i think Merlin-cat is happier to see Tobie come home then he is to see me come home...