Skip to content

#ConfessionsofaBhaalspawn

booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
As I learn more from this forum, I realize how much about the game I didn't know about. There were items, strategies and spells that could have made my life a lot easier against various monsters. There were dialogue options I had never been given. Easter Eggs I never knew about. Etc, etc.

I was interested in seeing this kind of topic ever since my boy @Quartz‌ said that he never made Crom Faeyr. So I made this thread for us all to confess our Baldur's Gate sins. Come and admit that you never completed your stronghold, you've never even heard of Kangaxx, never killed Firkraag or are still dying to know where Hull misplaced his longsword.

I'll begin:

Confession: I have never done the Viconia romance.

Confession: I have never played a thief character.
Post edited by booinyoureyes on
CrevsDaakNecomancerjackjackQuartz[Deleted User]SjerrieJuliusBorisovLordRumfishPibarokaguana[Deleted User]NonnahswriterMalicron

Comments

• booinyoureyesbooinyoureyes Member Posts: 6,164
    edited March 2014
    Confession: I've never played a druid, barbarian, fighter or... mage!

Confession: All my PCs have had 18 charisma minimum

Confession: I've also never played a game without one of the romance options
    NecomancerJuliusBorisovmashedtaters
  • WolkWolk Member Posts: 279
    edited March 2014
    Confession: I never did any of the romances, tried Jaheira's, but it was too much of a hassle.

Confession: Whenever I play evil, it's with a female.

Confession: I always use the console. To console some items I need, some monsters for xp, CTRL J to move around, CTRL 8 to stop rerolling sometimes.

Confession: I once did a playthough in which I consoled Shandalar and Drzzt in my playthrough.

Confession: When doing the Trademeet quest, I always bring a party member with my best equipement next to the arena. I then give it all to the fighting druid so he has a huge advantage.
    BlackravenNecomancerbooinyoureyesJuliusBorisov