Skip to content

The Roleplaying Challenge (Tomb of Horrors)

Comments

• jhart1018jhart1018 Member Posts: 909
    Unless you want to examine more pit traps for hidden hallways?
  • EvinfuiltEvinfuilt Member Posts: 505

So let's head towards the red light ...

I remember a moth saying that before. There will be another option, there has to be a hidden path. We should check the altar here.
    Sarevok has a point. We never did really look at the altar.
    Let's examine the hell out of it.
  • Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    Good ideas. Alora is secretly impressed with both of you (and secretly ashamed that neither of those ideas occurred to her). Let's check the altar first and then do each of the traps. You can lower me into the pits (OOC I've got 110 in detect traps and I don't weigh much)
    Sounds like a plan to me. :)
    Alora finds herself wondering what Sarevok would look like if he wandered through the orange archway and became a lady? And what would his name be? Sarevoka doesn't really sound right.
    He'd make one enormous woman.
    Alora finds herself wishing Imoen hadn't given up her gauntlets of ogre power because it would be fun to make Sarevok get in touch with his feminine side.
    Alora would remember she's VERY VERY SMALL, and doesn't have a certain benefactor to protect her from... becoming Evil Alfred.
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    OOC: I'd imagine her looking like one of those women olympic athletes from East Germany with the mustache and armpit hair, going "I must break you."
    Alora thinks KIvan would fancy Sarevoka (but would probably want to be on top)
    There's plenty of Kivan to go around.
    LOL... All those would be very, very wrong, so let's focus on the altar and the traps if we have to, yes?
    A
    Evinfuilt said:

Alora would remember she's VERY VERY SMALL, and doesn't have a certain benefactor to protect her from... becoming Evil Alfred.

Alora reminds Sarevok that she can hide in shadows, is wearing boots of speed and is best friends with not one but two paladins. So NAH!

Awong124 said:

There's plenty of Kivan to go around.

Alora suspects KIvan would shag a carrion crawler if he could get someone to hold its tentacles.
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    Okay, what are you doing with/to the altar? (Recovering from laughter)
  • AlejandroAlejandro Member Posts: 201
    edited August 2012
    Ajantis does not like the idea of messing around with evil altars....
    Paladins who were scared of spiderwebs. Just find an alternate path around before we send you to the light.
    Checking it for traps and catches for secret doors. Also looking to see if it's on runners and could perchance be shoved aside to reveal another passage.
    edited August 2012
    Ajantis is back!

Alora stands by Ajantis and makes a wanker sign at Sarevok.
    I know we've inspected the urns, but has anyone picked one up? I'd be happy to shatter an urn, just to watch it break.
  • AlejandroAlejandro Member Posts: 201
    " A Paladin might have to atone for many errors in his life, fear is not one of them. Nor are huge tall bald guys with a bad attitude, so you better watch your tongue before adressing me"
    Alora is going to check the altar for hidden catches. Can the candelabras be moved? I'm not doing it I just want to know.
    Okay... When Imoen touches the Altar, there is a loud sizzling noise. A giant lightning bolt flickers into existence and discharges around the room in a continuous bolt. Everybody takes 40 points of damage, except TIAXINA, who is behind the stone door.
    The Altar begins to glow a fiery blue-red.
    Owwww!!!!!!
    OUCH!! Imoen flattens herself to the floor, moaning in pain.
    I'm hurt!

And more importantly did the lightning damage my tiara?
    OOC: I thought I was behind the stone door.