Skip to content

The Roleplaying Challenge (Tomb of Horrors)

Comments

• Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    @Drugar

Looking forward to seeing Korgan. Just what this party needs: a sociopathic dwarf.
  • DrugarDrugar Member Posts: 1,566
    The Evil NPC's are so much more fun to roleplay. Sociopathic berserker rapist dwarf, ahoy!
    I love his stories about how he had no choice but to kill his former party members when they became an inconvenience to him.
  • DrugarDrugar Member Posts: 1,566
    Korgan is portrayed as a jolly drinking dwarf who's a little rough around the edges but when you actually read the stuff he says, he's really as vile as Sarevok.
    " If it moves I've killed it, but if it be drow, I've tortured it fer days, first. As fer that house of yers, I burned it and relieved meself on the embers and the dead. And the necklace of darkelf ears fetched me a king's ransom in Waterdeep."
    "Don't ye worry lass, ye're not my type. I prefer my women to be a bit more kickin' an' screamin', if ye catch my drift, haha!"

Creepy bastard.
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    The image of a chaotic evil giant space hamster chewing the lich is still stuck in my head. No other evil can hope to compare.
  • BjjorickBjjorick Member Posts: 1,208
    actually i'm amazed at how this is going so far and makes me wonder if before long, we'll have a fully evil party.....

was just thinking thought, when the game is released in a few weeks, do you think they'll take down the board or convert it to bg2:ee? i know they won't take it down that day, but......
  • IchigoRXCIchigoRXC Member Posts: 1,001
    If anything I reckon they will expand it, putting in options for BG:EE and then BG2:EE. There is already a lot of information for BG2 here that they will want to keep so i doubt anything will be deleted or taken down. As for fully evil party, I am pretty sure right now we are a good party, I have been converted and all :P
    @ichigoRXC well, for now, but we'll see where your *change of heart* leads you.
  • mlnevesemlnevese Member, Moderator Posts: 10,214
    Someone should play as Gorion. I'm sure he'd like to have a talk with Sarevok :)
  • reedmilfamreedmilfam Member Posts: 2,808
    Someone should play as Gorion. I'm sure he'd like to have a talk with Sarevok :)
    Why settle for Gorion, when you can have GARRICK? Seriously, you don't want to gimp your party with that guy. Garrick is the key to the puzzle!
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    OOC: I pretty much can't be on for the entire day today.
    edited August 2012
    can i play as gesper? the imp from the pocket plane in tob?

Edit: oooh, shineys, lots and lots of shineys, let me just tou......

DM: gesper is dead, who's next?
  • EvinfuiltEvinfuilt Member Posts: 505
    I wouldn't mind Gorion joining, we can use another disposable mage. I'm sure Gorion would love to wear the new shiny Tiara. If not, and if Tiax lets me handle it for JUST A MOMENT, I know who would look lovely in it.
    When we do start up today, I figure we have a few choices.

Suicidal Option #1: Send Alora out to Entrance #3
    Suicidal Option #2: Send Alora out to the Red Light Room
    Suicidal Option #3: Drop Alora in the pit that leads to fake lich and don't pull her up till a route is found

I will enjoy the hours of darkness thinking on what to do to that foul chipmunk.
    I will enjoy the hours of darkness thinking on what to do to that foul chipmunk.

Which? Boo? Or Alora?

@LadyRhian Ready to join whenever this kicks back up today.

Which? Boo? Or Alora?

OOC: You've rendered me speechless.
    @evinfuilt throw her into the portal so she can be a uber serious man :) you should get along fine then
    OOC: That is not actually Alora, that is Montaron, we just chucked him into the portal earlier...
  • AlejandroAlejandro Member Posts: 201
    OOC: Well, that`s great, at least the Tomb wont get the pleasure of killing me. Now I`ll just die from the increasing number of evil party members in the party.
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    Bjjorick said:

can i play as gesper? the imp from the pocket plane in tob?

Edit: oooh, shineys, lots and lots of shineys, let me just tou......

DM: gesper is dead, who's next?

You mean Cespenar?
    @awong124
    lol, keep trying to get to tob, but the freaking darkest day mod is annoying me, i'm uninstalling and reinstalling everything right now since they don't give you an ingame option to skip it, but yeah, been a looooong time since i made it to tob

i still remember his lisp though :)
    Alora thinks Sarevok is being mean to her to cover up for the fact that he is really a bronie.

Sarevok is a bronie! Sarevok is a bronie! This is true!

Alora goes and hides behind Keldorn and Ajantis.
    OMG.... squeeeee
    @Evinfuilt - See? I told you she was a chippmunk!
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    LOL. Okay, @Reedmilfam, who did you want to play? We do need a mage, but I don't have the stats for Gorion.
    Alora is here. Who else is coming out to play?
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    Kivan won't be here, he said...
    Tiax is here... She means Tiaxina, yes...
    Me, Tiaxina and the voice inside Tiaxina's head means there are three of us. That's not really enough to play is it?
    @Evinfuilt you about? or are you busy squeeeing still @Alejandro @mlnevese @jhart1018 Anyone about ;) hehe. Also, I didn't realise that Edwin melted like acid from the asp poison. That sucks haha.