Skip to content

The Roleplaying Challenge (Tomb of Horrors)

Comments

• jhart1018jhart1018 Member Posts: 909
    Imoen crawls away from the altar as it starts to glow and tries to dissolve into the shadows.
  • Permidion_StarkPermidion_Stark Member Posts: 4,861
    OOC I think we should give up trying to detect traps. It doesn't seem to be helping us.
  • EvinfuiltEvinfuilt Member Posts: 505
    The altar glows, prepare yourselves. *I move towards the altar in a defensive manner, and move the shocked Imoen back.*
  • Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643

I'm hurt!

And more importantly did the lightning damage my tiara?

Gold is a very conductive material. The electricity would have passed right through it.
  • AlejandroAlejandro Member Posts: 201
    Ajantis casts Lay on Hands on Alora while trying to dissimulate his own pain. Then he uses cure light wounds on Imoen.

"It`s not much, but that`s all I`ve got for the moment."
    Alora assures Imoen that despite the electric shock her hair doesn't look too bad.
    Pit traps. It's kept most of us safe from pit traps. OOC is the altar glowing more?
    OOC I think we need to do some healing before we go any further. I don't have that many HP to throw around.
  • LadyRhianLadyRhian Member Posts: 14,694
    Everybody moves the hell away from the altar. Nothing much happens, but that blue red glow is... disturbing..
    Let's go back to the Egyptian basketball room and rest up before we come back to try the alar again.
    OOC: Am I in the room or behind the ring door?
    Imoen smiles at Ajantis. "Every little bit helps. I have a potion of regeneration. If anyone wants to take it, they're welcome to it."
    Awong124 said:

OOC: Am I in the room or behind the ring door?

I thought you were with us? But then I am drunk and have just been electrocuted.

@LadyRhian

Did the change to the altar make any difference to the mist in the arch?
    OOC: Well I said I would be behind the door unless Tiax was going to stay behind. And since LadyRhian just said Tiax was behind the door, then I guess I'm with you guys. Even though I've been RPing like I wasn't with you for the last little while.

In that case *Kivan casts cure light wounds on himself*

And I gotta go, dinner. You guys will probably call it a night before I'm done, so I'll talk to you guys later.
    edited August 2012
    @Awong124 You said you were going behind the door if IchigoRXC wasn't going to bed, so...
    Ok, yeah, then I cast cure light wounds on myself.
    edited August 2012
    Shall we go an rest before approaching the altar again.

OOC Are we playing 'rest until healed'? If we are not I am making pitiful noises next to Keldorn.
    Imoen runs her hands through her electrified hair. "Well, I wanted a new look. It matches my mood, anyway, and it could be much worse."
    Lets head back to the pit, I'm evil, trust me. I'd want someone to kill my doppleganger, there must be another hidden path down there somewhere.
    jhart1018 said:

Imoen runs her hands through her electrified hair. "Well, I wanted a new look. It matches my mood, anyway, and it could be much worse."

Alora gives Imoen a bottle of conditioner that she bought at the carnival in Nashkel and is guaranteed to cure split ends.

Imoen nods in thanks. "Spa day after we're out of here and fabulously wealthy?"
    Evinfuilt said:

Lets head back to the pit, I'm evil, trust me. I'd want someone to kill my doppleganger, there must be another hidden path down there somewhere.

Hold on. We haven't finished with the altar yet. We need to get back to health and then approach it again.

Do you want to stop here and heal? We can continue this another day.
    Have we tried moving the candelabras? In Hammer Horror movies they generally open secret doors.
    I'm going someplace safe now. Glowing altars plus heavy plate = bad juju.
    You move the candelabra. No secret doors open. The Altar continues to glow malevolently.
    LadyRhian said:

Do you want to stop here and heal? We can continue this another day.

Sounds good to me. Excellent session guys. See you next time.

Okay. :) You didn't do too badly.
    No, we haven't tried moving the candleabras, but should we be healthy first? Just in case there are more lightning bolts in store?